BY BH COSMETICS

Beshany J.
Yuba City
THIS PALLET IS THE BEST!!!!! The colors go on smoother than your favorite lip gloss, then they stay on and stay the color they're supposed to! They blend well together if you're wanting an ombre look. It's cheap and wonderful in every way. Your mouth will water when you smell this beauty!
Naketah O.
I have this lip pallette I rarely use it because I'm at matte lip type of girl now lol but it's very pretty for like a simple look the lippes are not long wearing but they are beautiful and lasts kind of long I say try it..
Jayme C.
Center Point, AL
Amazing lip palette!!! Long lasting lipsticks, they're so soft and pigmented! So great to mix and match colors together! I highly recommend this to anyone and everyone, I have only the best things to say about it because this is the best lip palette i've ever tried!!
Christina S.
Park Forest, IL
Very pigmented. Very affordable. Lipsticks last quite abit longer than I thought they would. Even while eating. They're a creamy smooth texture. They glide on awesome.
Emily W.
I love this lip palette I use it a lot already and I only received it a week ago. It's very versatile and light weight and I love that about it and would buy it again and I highly recommend you try it out
Laura L.
Mukilteo, WA
This palette is great! The texture is very creamy and the product is so pigmented. I have noticed that some of the darker and brighter shades aren't as creamy as some of the nudes. They're quite stiff and need a bit more product. The longevity isn't the best since it is so creamy so I like using the trick where you place a tissue over your lips and set it with loose powder (also great if you want a more matte lip). These are not sticky what so ever and sadly the darker shades aren't as dark as they appear in the pan. Also keep in mind that a lot of the shades are bolder and brighter. These also smell like vanilla!!
Tristen T.
Savannah, GA
Creamy, good quality lipsticks in every color. Long lasting, easy to apply with a brush or your finger! Exceeded my expectation for the price. Very sturdy palette packaging. I use this palette almost daily!
Eddie L.
Panorama City , CA
I own this and I got it for 3 dollars cause they had a deal going on! And I swear I love it I mix different color it's just great and for 3 dollars amazing!! And they last long which is the best
Taylor W.
I love this palette. So many great colors. Very pigmented. Really fun to mix the shades, you can make so many diffent colors!

Only thing I don't like is because they are a creamy formula they wear off quickly, and the palette is not easy to just throw in your purse. It would be cool if they re made this so the pans pop out like the ELF blush pans do, and than sell a little container they fit in it to so you can just take the color you are wearing with you.
Blair S.
Boca Raton, FL
I really like this palette. This isn't excatly a lip gloss palette but every color in the palette deffinetly is shiny. Thankfully, a lot of the colors can be turned into a matte shade with translucent podwer or an eyeshadow of the same color. I wish that there were more nudes in this palette and i also wish that there were at least a few more matte shades but i still really like this palette. For the price, I would highly recommend.
Teecia's Space F.
Glendale, CA
Are these glosses pigmented or more on the sheer side?
Bianca T.
Como usa somente as cores dessa paleta e fazer uma maquiagem profissional ?