BH Cosmetics Lip Gloss Galaxy Chic uploaded by Mayra M.

BY BH COSMETICS

A collection of highly pigmented lip glosses in various colors that build creamy and shiny lips. The non-sticky, light weight formula with an easy-to-use brush is the ideal form of gloss that effortlessly creates beautiful lips. Ingredients:... see more...

Yailin L.
Concord, NC
Review for: (6 Pack) BH Cosmetics Lip Gloss - Galaxy Chic
Love topping my lips with this beauty, I like the color and the semi pigmented shade, It definitely met my expectations as far as glosses go, it is not long lasting. And I would recommend it to people that like non lasting lippies ! Great shade though!
Stephanie O.
Review for: (3 Pack) BH Cosmetics Lip Gloss - Galaxy Chic
The pigment is phenomenal. The price you pay for these products is pretty awesome when you consider how good they actually are. The brand is moving on up and so is the quality of their products, and it's staying at the same amazing price.
Kaetlyn-Rose M.
Ripon, CA
Review for: BH Cosmetics Lip Gloss - Galaxy Chic
I'm not for or against this lip gloss. I love BH, they have amazing products at great prices. With that said, this lip gloss fell a little short of my expectations. The color payoff is great, however it's overly sticky. Every time I would try to talk, it's like my lips had superglue on them. It could have been this color, but hoping they reformulate sokn!
Mayra M.
Mountain House
Review for: BH Cosmetics Lip Gloss - Galaxy Chic
Guys I have not try the specific line but I have try others lipgloss from BH cosmetics and they are super good. I love this lipgloss from BH cosmetics I can't read the name but I will put a photo here so u guys can see. I love this lipgloss.
Denise T.
Review for: BH Cosmetics Lip Gloss - Galaxy Chic
The color of this gloss speaks for itself. It's long lasting and feels good on your lips. The packaging is nice and the applicator makes it easy to use the product. You can buy it on their website. I would recommend this gloss and all the other colors in this gloss line.
Arlet D.
Hialeah, FL
Review for: BH Cosmetics Lip Gloss - Galaxy Chic
This is my first BH product and i love it! Color is great, the gloss is perffect (not too overboard) and my lips feel great after i get use it. The color stays even after the gloss fades leaving a nice tint to my lips. Definitely buying more! I have olive skin and used "Studious". The container is sturdy (not squeezable therefore will not end up in the liner of my purse) and the tip is a brush, not foam.
Brittney E.
Salida, CA
Review for: BH Cosmetics Lip Gloss - Galaxy Chic
I just bought this not to long ago. I do love this brand and most of their products. It is a great starting point for makeup because it's inexpensive and gives good results. I liked this product, it wasn't my favorite but I am happy that I tried it
Aaliyah B.
Review for: BH Cosmetics Lip Gloss - Galaxy Chic
This lipgloss is Okay. It has a nice smooth consistency and it is pretty comfortable on the lips but the color is not very strong so that was the only thing I do not like. But if you like sheer lip glosses, this is perfect for you
Jenna D.
Orlando, FL
Review for: BH Cosmetics Lip Gloss - Galaxy Chic
I love love love these lipglosses! They have affordable pricing and great quality. They glide on smoothly, moisturizer your lips, aren't sticky, last long, and have great colors. With the perfect amount of shine and color, it would be a mistake to not get one.
Moonyalondon H.
Review for: BH Cosmetics Lip Gloss - Galaxy Chic
I am a huge bh cosmetics fan. I love their blending sponges, setting spray, lippies and palette. This lipstick is hyper pigmented, affordable and long lasting.