Bh Cosmetics Large Tapered Blending Brush uploaded by 👑Onpoint P.

BY BH COSMETICS

The Large Tapered Blending Brush does it all. Use it for powder, cream or liquid. Plus this tapered design allows for precise applications of face makeup! Plus these bristles utilize strong, synthetic fibers. see more...

Kelley C.
Kelley C.
I received a BH cosmetic brush set for Christmas one year, and this brush was included in the set. I loved this brush.it blended shadows easily and I used it to really define the crease when applying shadows. My only complaint is that it didn't last long. I had to throw it away recently because the glue on the ferrule began to wear off and wouldn't stay on while I used it.
Theresa D.
Theresa D.
Lansing, MI
This brush works great with liquid, cream or powder products. It's not designed to apply foundation, but it's great for applying highlight or concealer The tapered design helps you apply your makeup precisely and flawlessly. I really love that BH Cosmetics offers high-quality brushes for low prices.
Rachel E.
Rachel E.
Caldwell, ID
BH is an amazing company and offers high quality yet affordable products!! Their brushes are one of my favorites from them and I use them on almost a daily basis!! I am very satisfied with the quality of the brushes and would definitely recommend to a friend.
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
Fabens, TX
This is one of my favorite brushes. I got mine about four months ago and do not regret it. It is just like the other brushes. And the price is great! My skin type is oily and this brush helps with the sliding on the makeup on my cheeks.
Alisha B.
Alisha B.
Simpsonville, SC
This is a great brush for the price, and I have washed my brush many times. This brush has lasted well, but the handle looks kinda odd and the color with peel of after a few washes. I would recommend if you are on a budget.
Chandra W.
Chandra W.
Lavaca, AR
Love this! Used for setting the under eyes. Perfect for getting in the crease of the eye corner. Soft brush. I have a few of their brushes and I love them. It was easy to use and I would definitely buy again.
Peyton W.
Peyton W.
I have a full set of BH Cosmetics brushes and I use them every day. I love their brushes so much and they’re so affordable! They’re soft and fluffy and all of their brushes are just all around good. I’m so satisfied with them.
Andie L.
Andie L.
PAWCATUCK, CT
I love BH Cosmetics. They have amazing brushes. I've been using them for years they do not have any fall out of bristles. The barrels are very sturdy as well as the handles.
Sharleen T.
Sharleen T.
BH Cosmetics is a great brand in general these brushes are great quality super soft and super affordable everything girl ever wanted and they come in great designs and colors
Dulce P.
Dulce P.
Their brushes are pretty amazing! I bought two set of brushes one for my sister and one for me we both loved how good they are. Soft & great!