BH Cosmetics Jewel Magnifying Makeup Mirror uploaded by Jennifer S.BH Cosmetics Jewel Magnifying Makeup Mirror uploaded by ana d.

BY BH COSMETICS #17 in Mirrors

Descriptions:

The jewel makeup mirror in purple provides 10x amplification on one side and a normal view on the other side. It's the perfect addition to your vanity!

ana d.
Tampa, FL
I love my little mirror from bh! It's always sitting somewhere around the house with my tweezers lol its actually on my desk now as I work from home and use it while I work to play with makeup lol
Aly L.
Mesa, AZ
I don't know about you, but I like looking at my makeup from all angles to make sure I don't look creepy from the side of have a serious makeup line or random black smudge on the side of my face. This mirror comes in so handy because it magnifies so I can see to pluck eyebrows, separate eyelashes, or wipe away stray bits of waterproof mascara flakes- and it is portable so I can pick it up and see any angle of my look easily
Robyn H.
I love this mirror! I searching forever for the perfect mirror and finally found this one. It's the perfect size for my limited space, the shorter design and side base means I don't have to worry so much about it being knocked off, the mirror part is a great size, and of course I love the color!
Carrie C.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Love this mirror. Purchased the first time I saw it. Very sturdy. Purchased on retailers website. I have very oily fair skin so I like to be be able to see myself well! I definitely recommend this mirror!
Natasha B.
Evarts, KY
Like everything from BH cosmetics, I feel I got a high end mirror at an affordable price. It is the perfect mirror for doing your eyes and getting up close. I always check BH cosmetics when I need to shop for an item on a budget because I know the quality will be good.
Kryss M.
Fort gay , WV
Love this cute little mirror, it's just the right size for my bathroom sink. BH has some of the best products. I bought a mirror at Walmart and it just didn't do the job. I would definitely buy again it help so much with putting my makeup on.
Cynthia R.
It does its job. The mirror is clear and the magnified side is nice. It was a little overpriced now that I think about it. Mine makes a really horrible squeak when I turn it a different way, but I do use it quite often.
Trinity S.
Elko, NV
This is my favorite mirror, I have it in black and use it every day! It's double sided with one side being magnified. The design is stunning and it's easy to take apart and fit it into a suitcase if you're traveling.
Jocelyn F.
I love this mirror. It is a nice size and it's the perfect size for me. I love how it magnifies and I can do my makeup way better use this mirror verses a normal mirror. I would prefer this over a normal mirror.
Jan '.
Waukegan , IL
Love this amazing product I am for sure a fan and I will be buying it again. As someone who walks around the store and takes forever to shop online this is a must have in my purse and worth buying!
Precious B.
Los Angeles
Neli L.
Murska Sobota
What does this mirror do? Does it makes you prettier?😂😂💕😝#kidding
Latifa B.
Mount Zion, WV
Can you actually see good in it like is it blurry and such ?