BY BH COSMETICS

Illuminate by Ashley Tisdale Enhancing Lip Gloss - Take your lips to the limit and indulge in the tempting tones of BH Cosmetics' Illuminate by Ashley Tisdale Enhancing Lip Gloss, a slick, sexy pop of color that perfects your pout and makes your mouth the center of attention. The luscious, full-coverage formula features anti-aging and hydrating benefits and plumps lips for decadent va-va-voom volume, adding a glam gleam to any look with a single swipe. Available in sumptuous satin or pearl shades including nude, pink, peach and fuchsia. Delish!Benefits:Powerful antioxidantsClinically testedNon-irritatingAllergy tested - Illuminate by Ashley Tisdale Enhancing Lip Gloss see more...

• Are these sticky? Are they pigmented? 2 Answers
  • Is this sticky? Or smooth? How does it smell and taste 1 Answers
  • Does this gloss feel super sticky when on and does it last? 1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Nikki C.
Nikki C.
Fairfield, CA
I love the colors and the feel of the glosses. I bought 3 to try out but all of them are kind of patchy. I have to put on a lipstick before the gloss in order to not have a patchy look. They do have a nice consistency though. I honestly don't like glosses but I kinda like this I just wish it wasn't so patchy.
Maria G.
Maria G.
Grand Rapids, MI
The color is great! And its super easy to apply! I order it online & it came in super fast! It totally meet ny expectations!
Marilyn E.
Marilyn E.
These lip glosses are really good. They have a good feel and i like the colors against my skin
Deanna H.
Deanna H.
Coal Center, PA
Review for: Tan Lines
I am not usually a gloss fan, but after trying her brushes and loving them I had to try these. Tan lines is a perfect pinky nude for my lips, and has just the right amount of sparkle. Since it is a gloss it is sticky, but nothing unusual. It's definitely a new favorite of my. I would recommend any of these colors. The pigmentation is great for a gloss.
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Sachse , TX
Review for: Aloha, Skinny Dip, Tan Lines, Hibiscus
This is the best lip product I have tried in a long time. They are not obnoxious and truly make your lips shine without be too in your face. Not an awful gloss at all for the price! I am so surprised. I cannot wait to try out the other two colors I have not purchased yet!
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
This is a really nice lip gloss. The color is great and the feel is amazing. It's really moisturizing, not sticky and it feels really plumping! I didn't love one of the colors and it's so pigmented it's not real forgiving, but the other is my new favorite lipgloss because it's so comfortable and vibrant.
Mary Ann H.
Mary Ann H.
Laurel , MS
Loving this stuff!! It glides on VELVETY SMOOTH!! I purchased this from Ulta recently just to try something new. It's not expensive it's a great price and very high quality!! I will definitely be buying other colors.
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
New Jersey
Review for: Skinny Dip, Tan Lines
Such cute and perfect lipglosses! They aren't too sticky and they don't smell horrible like some glosses do! They are nicely pigmented and last a while! Perfect for everyday! Can't wait to get more colors!
Rocio D.
Rocio D.
Review for: Skinny Dip
Was extremely disappointed with this product it wasn't the color pictured and it wore ugly and lumpy. And it was not longer wearing at all!!!!
Sarah Z.
Sarah Z.
Minneapolis, MN
Review for: Tan Lines
I'm absolutely obsessed! This definitely met my expectations! I'm excited to try the matte liquid lipsticks. Great color and lasts a while.
Hailey L.
Hailey L.
Fresno, CA
Are these sticky? Are they pigmented?
Vanessa V.
Vanessa V.
Does this gloss feel super sticky when on and does it last?
Kristen A.
Kristen A.
Lebanon, TN
Is this sticky? Or smooth? How does it smell and taste