BH Cosmetics Illuminate by Ashley Tisdale Cream Cheek and Lip Tint

Illuminate by Ashley Tisdale Cream Cheek and Lip Tint - Add a petal-soft pop of dreamy, creamy color to cheeks and lips with BH Cosmetics' Illuminate by Ashley Tisdale Cream Cheek and Lip Tint. The dual-purpose product imparts a fresh, youthful flush that looks like the real thing. It goes on sheer and blends beautifully into skin for a hush of blush and builds to a deeper, more dramatic hue if desired. It's the easiest way to glow on the go! Available in yummy shades - from apricot to berry - to flatter a variety of skin tones.Benefits:VeganClinically testedNon-irritatingAllergy testedShea and mango butter soften the skinJojoba seed and avocado oil hydrate skin - Illuminate by Ashley Tisdale Cream Cheek and Lip Tint

Does the cheek tint work/blend well without foundation?
I was looking at the peaches n' cream shade, does anyone have it and think that it is too orange, or isn't an everyday color? I love the look of the shade, but I also want to be practical.
I was looking at this on the their website and was wondering how well does this product work ?
Start your review of BH Cosmetics Illuminate by Ashley Tisdale Cream Cheek and Lip Tint!
Aberdeen
Review for: Cabana
Compres to other bh illuminate products this one is pretty average. I did not like it on cheeks and as a lippie it was making mz lips dry and it did not survive eating or drinking. If you wanna give this brand a try, this product is not the best to start with.
Blends well. Pigmented. Very nice formula. I personally just don't get on with cream products all that well so wouldn't repurchase.
Baldock, Herts
Review for: Espresso, Cabana
This product Blends well and has a lovely pigment and also it has a smooth formula!!!!
Neepawa
Review for: Espresso, Peaches 'n Cream
I've only used this cream cheek and lip tint a few times in my lips, but it already seems like they are drying out and getting crusty, which is really unfortunate. The previous liquid lipsticks are a little bit drying, but applying them over chapstick is preferable to this different formula for me. It doesn't last very long and applies streaky to the lips. I’ve always used Cream Cheek and Lip tint to my cheek compared to the powder blush because powder blush is easy to remove.
Glen Burnie, MD
Review for: Rose
Amazing shade for your cheek which you can wear daily to office . Gives you that glow. Met my expectations. Easy to use and easy to apply. Very affordable. I love bh cosmetics!! So I’m always happy with all their products!!
Saint John, NB
BH Cosmetics Illuminate by Ashley Tisdale Cream Cheek and Lip Tint uploaded by jessikah C.
Review for: Cabana, Rose, Peaches 'n Cream, Red Velvet, Espresso, Coco
I'm so obsessed with the natural full of life this cream blush/lip tint gives you! So perfect for when you wanna give yourself a lil color without caking your face!
Sheridan, WY
BH Cosmetics Illuminate by Ashley Tisdale Cream Cheek and Lip Tint uploaded by Tehn K.
Review for: Espresso, Peaches 'n Cream
I really enjoy these. They are super pigmented and really creamy. Its super easy to apply I use my Moda™ Blush Pro Makeup Brush and its absolutely easy to blend. Super Blendable and buildable. I wasn't sure how peaches and cream was gonna look but it's actually looks good on my deep skin tone. Highly reccomend.
Baltimore
BH Cosmetics Illuminate by Ashley Tisdale Cream Cheek and Lip Tint uploaded by ShawnTe P.
This is my fave cheek and lip tint. I even use it on my eyes. You can control the intensity. Iccreated no- makeup, makeup looks and bolder looks with these tints. The key is blending. My personal opinion is you should use clean, dry fingers to blend for natural tints and a sponge for regular or bold looks. The picture I attached to this review is a no-makeup look. I used the peachy shade as a color corrector under foundation and as blush. I dabbed it on my cheekbones, blended with my index and middle fingers gently buffing it into the apples of my cheeks. You can see the slight peachy flush of color.
Brisbane
I order 2 different shades. A peach and a rose. You can use it on both cheeks and lips. I usually use it on my cheeks. It is nice as cream blush. The colours are buildable and sheer. I use my fingers to apply it. These 2 shades are nice but I didn't like the other shades. They are in palm size screw top pots with clear tops to see inside. I don't remember how much they cost, they were under $10 though. I like them, probably won't repurchase because I have found other products I like better. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a cream blush that is affordable.
Wilson, NC
BH Cosmetics Illuminate by Ashley Tisdale Cream Cheek and Lip Tint uploaded by Rylie M.
Review for: Peaches 'n Cream
I absolutely love this blush! I have never used a cream blush before, but I am hooked. I patted a healthy amount on my bare cheeks early this morning, and it still looks bright and gorgeous at 3pm. The pan size is huge, and you need very little in order to achieve a nice, rosy face. It blends so easily, and its matte. I love it and if it is still sold on BH Cosmetics' website, I will definitely repurchase.