BH Cosmetics Grape Quilted Makeup Bag

The Grape Quilted Bag is a versatile and chic bag, perfect for storing makeup products.

Is it worth buying?
Start your review of BH Cosmetics Grape Quilted Makeup Bag!
samantha E.
ROSEVILLE, CA
This is alright.. Mine came in a shiny plastic type of material.  It doesn't bend or form easily to pack in luggage and the shaping is a bit off.  I just like softer material better for a makeup bag, or a hard plastic case, this one is just a bit weird to me.  I'm pretty sure I got mine as a free gift in an order though.
Alyssa R.
Bridgeport, CT
I love these little bags! I travel from my house to my boyfriends house every weekend, but this little bag has made it so easy for me to bring my brushes back and forth without me losing any brushes. It’s only 4 stars because while ALL of my makeup brushes fit, I wish I had an overhead view of which brush was which so it made it easier to choose my brushes. However, four stars because it does was it was intended and designed to do.
Kyanne H.
English, IN
I love using makeup bags! Especially when I’m traveling or will be out and about! They are great quality and I’ve always had great luck with all of their bags!!
Jennifer C.
Davenport, FL
Purchased at: ULTA
This bag is super cute! I use this bag when I travel and even when I just go out! I love this and it’s not something that takes up so much space in my opinion!
Hailey B.
This bag lasts a long time. I take it whenever I’m traveling (I travel often) and it fits everything I need inside of it. Great value for the price. So worth it. If something were to happen to mine I would most definitely buy again.
Miranda V.
Huntington , WV
2,867 reviews
I love bh cosmetics! I ordered this makeup bag along with some of their eyeshadows and I was impressed with all of them. They eyeshadow was pigmented and the makeup bag was big and super cute! The shipping was really fast as well
JAMILA C.
BROOKLYN, NY
Love the product. Amazing results. Will buy again for another time. Love it............
Andrea A.
Sacramento, CA
It hold my makeup well and I do suggest you getting it it’s just like any normal makeup bag
kathy R.
Brooklyn, NY
Bh brushes bag are my Favorite, I always get my brushes with bags when I purchase them from bhcosmetics it's durable with a good material definitely my favorite for when I'm traveling
Kayla A.
Corp Christi, TX
The color is beautiful! The pattern is so pretty and gives you a grip when holding the bag. I love the material. The size is perfect for all my makeup and it fits in my purse. I love it!