BY BH COSMETICS

The NEW Glitter Nail File in Pink Leopard brings fashion to function! A super cute tool that will keep your nails look strong and healthy!

Carlee D.
Tamaqua, PA
Great nail files! They lasted pretty much just as long as any basic nail file you'd find at Walmart, this is nothing that special but it's not a disappointment. Still works just as good as any file! Pretty too!
Katelyn L.
orlando, florida
This is an awesome addition to any glitter look you are trying to achieve. This is the first ever multiple color glitter liquid eyeliner I've found. What a find! I'm so happy.My friend is a makeup artist and she has told me that this just takes the cake on glitter eyeliners. Last all day and night! I also use it on my fantasy designs that really brings it out.
Miranda V.
These are so cute but I wish they came in more colors! I love the cheetah print though. They work really well and are super cheap. They're a must have in my purse! I would definitely buy again these great
Aleah G.
Ackerman, MS
I love the design of these nail files. They look much better than my plain old nail files that I used to have. They are not expensive and they work really well. I will definitely be buying these again!
Meggie O.
Springfield, OR
This product is alright it's not very durable and I just wasn't overall impressed with this product because after one time it didn't work the same it was easy to use just not the best.
Karen G.
Las Cruces, NM
These are super good quality. The prints are so cute! Whats best of all is how affordable bh cosmetic is and any one can more then likely afford their products
Jocelyn L.
Los Angeles, CA
Just your normal nail file. Pro: it doesn't break on the first use. Very sturdy! Cheap on price doesn't mean cheap quality! Can't go wrong with BH Cosmetics!
Julissa R.
This is such a cute pattern on this nail file and it is so easy to park and throw in your purse or in your car so you will always have great looking nails
Jess C.
Roseville, CA
Gahhhh such a sassy and amazing nail file!!! This is perfect for your bag on the go and it makes my nails perfectly smooth and gorgeous. Love
Randi A.
Temple, TX
It works but doesn't last super long. It gets the job done but need to buy more frequently. I would recommend it to others.