BH Cosmetics Glitter Collection

The Loose Glitter Collection will add sparkle and shine to any look! Glamorous glitter can be worn alone or mixed with eyeshadows and blushes!

How I can use this product?
Is this similar to nyx glitter?
[user:maggiem964f] have you tried playing with glitter yet?!
Start your review of BH Cosmetics Glitter Collection!
Product Highlights
“For the price you pay, this glitter is well worth it. It is huge! I got mine last year, game some away to a few friends and it still like I have put a dent in it. The color is beautiful and it's easy to apply with some glitter glue. ” in reviews
Chicago
Review for: Collection-Baby Pink
This loose glitter was a gift given to me and I have loved it ever since. They are very vibrant in color and easy to apply. It has worked with all of the glitter glues I have used. This is a very affordable product and I will be buying more in all of their colors!
Review for: Collection-Pearl, Other
Best glitters I've used. I'm not one to use craft glitters like the others, I stick to glitter that are for the eyes. This is not a pricey product at all, you can even get them on sale at times. They are very sparkly, easy to apply and you get a huge amount. These glitter will last you a long time!
Canton, OH
Review for: Collection-Silver
I wish it was easier to pick the glitter up with a brush or your finger. It’s just so small that it’s difficult. But the color is beautiful and applies well with a glitter glue primer.
Review for: Collection-Sapphire
I love this this product a lot! It is really affordable compared to other loose glitter. It does get a little messy but it is loose glitter so what do you expect 😂
Fairfield , CA
These are super nice and great glitters. For the price you are getting a good amount of glitter which I really like. They aren't chuck either which Is really good.
Chicago
Review for: Collection-Silver, Collection-Baby Pink, Collection-Sapphire
Very easy to work with and a great way to elevate a look. Works for most eye colors, i have brown eyes and it looked amazing on them. Would recommend and purchase.
Lansing, MI
I love BH Cosmetics loose glitter collection. They offer a decent selection of colors at a very reasonable price, especially when comparing it against other competitors. I think if they came out with a few more popular colors, they would go up another star in my book.
belleville
Review for: Collection-Silver
I absolutely love this product and would really recommend this to others. Last Halloween I wanted to have more of a glittery eye and i was searching for a product and came across this. I would totally buy this again because it’s so bold and it’s not a light glitter it’s a thicker glitter! Overall I love this product and I will totally buy it again !!😀
Pittsburgh, PA
Review for: Collection-Black
Love using this glitter for Halloween lasts all night and doesn’t flake on me I get so many compliments when I wear this. Definitely could be small glitter flakes. Bh always has a sale Definitely would repurchase!
Richland, WA
1,229 reviews
I really liked however not loved the BH Cosmetics Glitter collection. To me the glitter just Didnt stay in place and that the packaging was very akward to hold. I will not be purchasing this product again until they can make some user friendly changes.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Holly, MI
a year ago
Maggie M. have you tried playing with glitter yet?!