BH Cosmetics Glitter Collection

The Loose Glitter Collection will add sparkle and shine to any look! Glamorous glitter can be worn alone or mixed with eyeshadows and blushes!

How I can use this product?
Is this similar to nyx glitter?
[user:maggiem964f] have you tried playing with glitter yet?!
Start your review of BH Cosmetics Glitter Collection!
Product Highlights
“For the price you pay, this glitter is well worth it. It is huge! I got mine last year, game some away to a few friends and it still like I have put a dent in it. The color is beautiful and it's easy to apply with some glitter glue. ” in reviews
Cannington , ON
BH Cosmetics Glitter Collection uploaded by Mackenzie B.
They're perfect! Great price and you get a pretty decent amount that lasts a while (if you don't do glitter daily). If you use the right glue it lasts alll day, I bought online and received a free gift with my order too!
Chestermere, CO
Review for: Collection-Pearl
I love these glitters! They are comfortable and super sparkly! I ordered mine online and my order came fast. I use this peal tone the most out of my glitter collection because it's so diverse and easy to use!
Perth
Review for: Collection-Baby Pink
Abbbbbbsuletly love this product it’s amazing!!!!!!! It’s so easy to apply and it comes with so many other amazing shades. It lates for so long and I use this all the time! I would 100% recommend this to anyone!!!
Laval, Québec
BH Cosmetics Glitter Collection uploaded by Wantana J.
Review for: Collection-Baby Pink
This collection of sparking loose glitter makeup comes in a wide range of colors from radiant reds to dazzling purples. Incredibly versatile, these makeup glitters can be used to add a twinkle to your eyes, a shimmer to your lips or as a highlighter for your face. To apply, pat the glitter on your skin with a wet brush and then let dry for a long-lasting glamorous effect.BH Cosmetics Glitter Collection
England
the colours are so beautiful, i love glitter in my makeup looks. This product isnt hard to take off when you want it to come off, but when you wear it, it wont budge.
Stratford, ON
BH Cosmetics Glitter Collection uploaded by Randa T.
Review for: Collection-Black, Collection-Pearl, Collection-Baby Pink, Collection-Silver
These are the only lose glitters I own and honestly need. You can put full glue cover for more glitter or go in lightly to let the color under pop through. I can wear it all day with no glitter fallout which is my biggest worry when wearing a glitter.
Canada
2,774 reviews
BH Cosmetics Glitter Collection uploaded by Stephanie W.
This glitter is fantastic. I have 5 shades of this glitter and I love all of them. This glitter is the perfect size. It is slightly larger than a loose pigment, so it does not look chunky on the eyes. It is very reflective and it adds a vibrant sparkle, illuminating the eyes beautifully. It comes in a wide variety of colours and is very affordable. Each bottle holds twice the amount of product that is in a MAC glitter bottle. It is very affordable and I highly recommend this glitter.
Halifax, NS
Review for: Collection-Lime Green
This product was perfect for Halloween makeup looks. My eyes are blue and it looked great and it applied and actually stated on unlike a lot of glitters. I made an alien look out of this and it was sooo pretty!
Belton, MO
Review for: Collection-Black, Collection-Pearl, Collection-Sapphire
It’s glitter. Who doesn’t love glitter. 🤷🏻‍♀️ it does exactly what you think it would. I use a lash glue most days just to ensure it stays on, though. Adds to your look if ya wanna be extra.
Blacks Harbour , NB
Review for: Collection-Sapphire
Love love love this glitter! Stays on all day and has AMAZING pigment! Can't wait to get my hands on all of these awesome colours! Ordered off Sephora so was super fast shipping!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Holly, MI
a year ago
Maggie M. have you tried playing with glitter yet?!