5 colors available

BY BH COSMETICS

The Loose Glitter Collection will add sparkle and shine to any look! Glamorous glitter can be worn alone or mixed with eyeshadows and blushes! see more...

• I been trying glitter eyeshadow and some burn my eyes but I want to...1 Answers
  • Is there something you're supposed to put on your eyelids before ap...2 Answers
  • How well are these glitters? Are they chunky or are the grinded dow...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Gloria G.
Gloria G.
Gainesville, GA
I have tried the BH cosmetic glitter with the sugar pill glitter glue and I ♡ it!
I definitely recommend others to try out. It did not irritate my eyes and I wore it for 8 hrs without any problem.
Sway S.
Sway S.
Review for: Collection-Pearl, Other
Best glitters I've used. I'm not one to use craft glitters like the others, I stick to glitter that are for the eyes. This is not a pricey product at all, you can even get them on sale at times. They are very sparkly, easy to apply and you get a huge amount. These glitter will last you a long time!
Theresa D.
Theresa D.
Lansing, MI
I love BH Cosmetics loose glitter collection. They offer a decent selection of colors at a very reasonable price, especially when comparing it against other competitors. I think if they came out with a few more popular colors, they would go up another star in my book.
Larrissa S.
Larrissa S.
Oak Park, MI
Review for: Other
These glitters are amazing! They are cosmetic grade and can be used on your eyes, fave and body. They are SUPER inexpensive. The amount of product you get for the price is unreal. Be sure to use a glitter primer/glue to adhere any loose glitter.
Larissa W.
Larissa W.
This glitter is extremely affordable and long lasting! Great if you use it with a glitter primer and/or eyelash glue. I want to collect all the colors because its so worth it! I would definitely buy again.
Morgan B.
Morgan B.
Large amount of glitter for inexpensive price! The container does not have anything to prevent the glitter from going everywhere when traveling so be careful. Well worth it though for the bargain!
Teya S.
Teya S.
These are so gooood! Definitely recommend to people that like makeup this is very easy to apply and can be used for multiple times I love to use it ! Definitely will buy again I love it so much and it's very good product
Haceena A.
Haceena A.
Stockton, CA
Great glitters. Such nice colors and great packaging. Each glitter tube is huge comes with a lot of glitter!
Aurielle  I.
Aurielle I.
Hilo, HI
Review for: Collection-Lime Green
For the price you pay, this glitter is well worth it. It is huge! I got mine last year, game some away to a few friends and it still like I have put a dent in it. The color is beautiful and it's easy to apply with some glitter glue.
Lisa J.
Lisa J.
De Ruyter, NY
These loose glitters are crazy painful when they get into your eye. I wish it were a finer grade of glitter.
Mayra G.
Mayra G.
Thomasville, NC
Is there something you're supposed to put on your eyelids before applying this product?
Huda A.
Huda A.
are these similar to the nyx glitters? Do they apply well with glitter glue?
💕Toni C.
💕Toni C.
Glasgow , Scotland
This product looks really nice, but which eye glitter is the best and what is the best thing to keep it on
Marilyn Adrian S.
Marilyn Adrian S.
Indianapolis, IN
I been trying glitter eyeshadow and some burn my eyes but I want to know is it a great Quality for eye make
Jocelyn V.
Jocelyn V.
How well are these glitters? Are they chunky or are the grinded down to a good size? Are they pigmented? How well do they last on the eyelid? Are they worth the price?