BY BH COSMETICS

The 10 Color Glamorous Blush Palette contains a variety of flushed shades and textures, giving you the ability to create endless looks.

Rena M.
Indianapolis, IN
Love this blush palette , its beautiful colors work well with any skin tone and is very affordable long lasting and very pigmented..tou will love it. I do!!
Perry U.
Hollywood, FL
I'd give it an Eh...because the peachier nudes seem less pigmented and a good orange would've been better. The purple pinks and reds are more pigmented.
Cassi S.
Cabot, AR
Super pigmented and love the different shades! I like to mix shades so this is perfect! You can go subtle or all out with rosie cheeks for a night out!
Crystal B.
Charlotte, NC
Love the range of colors in this pallet. Color payoff is nice. Very wearable for any occasion. It travels in my makeup bag Whenever I'm out of town.
Yerelyn R.
Paterson, NJ
Love this blush palette. The colors are beautiful and the pigmentation is great. The colors are matte which I love. I honestly hate shimmery blushes
Sharquita F.
Patterson, LA
I absolutely love this blush. The pigments are beautiful. They don't look chalky. I received so many compliments every time I used this product
Lesly C.
Los Angeles, CA
The blush palette is great. The colors are very pigmented so it’s easy to go overboard. However great formula very easy to apply I love them
Jasmine V.
Bronx, NY
All blush palettes from bh cosmetics are pigmented and beautiful! They have a mix of cool and warm blushes. Some shimmery and others matte.
Stephanie V.
Super pigmented blushes I do suggest to go with a light hand. And love the colors and great finish. You can even use them as eyeshadows.
Joaliz S.
Pretty blushes. Highly pigmented and realy easy to blend. They can be used for several skin colors, although I am light-medium.