BY BH COSMETICS

The 10 Color Glamorous Blush Palette contains a variety of flushed shades and textures, giving you the ability to create endless looks.

Tasha S.
Lyndon, IL
am so in love with bh cosmetics right now these amazingly beautifully pigmented pallets are so versatile and long lasting. beautiful array of colors to create many different looks from day to night., smooth creamy buttery powder blush with minimal fall out I'm so in awe I can't believe how large the pans are I'm one happy girl I purchased five pallets
Sandra G.
GALT, CA
I love this blush palette! ❤ super pigmented and the colors are gorgeous! I bought mine at Marshall's for like $8.99. Super inexpensive even if you buy it off the website itself! Highly recommend it 😊
Katie P.
Omro , WI
This is a great blush palette! I love how many different colors there are. The only downside is because I am über pale, I have to have a really really light hand because of how pigmented they are.
Chrissy C.
This blush has been one of my Loves for The Last 3 months. Seriously, it has everything you need on it and so much more even a bronzer. I can even use this for so many Looks
Amanda R.
I purchaed this at marshalls!! Ahhh i love the colors with my tan skin sometimes its hard to find the perfect blush but i like this one so far one of them stands out to me
Camila P.
Hollywood , FL
I love this palette of blushes. They have a good variety of colors that can be mixed between them. They have very good pigmentation, which allows you to use less quantity.
Lyubov S.
Cliffside Park, NJ
This 10 color blush palette is great. Very pigmanted colors, if you have this palette it would last for a very long time. The packaging is great. And i would definitely buy it again.
💘Sana R.
Mountain Top, PA
Love these different blush shades! They go on so smoothly and stay put all day! The price is well too!
Vanessa A.
Coral Springs, FL
This is full of beautiful color!!!! I love using these blushes for fun bright looks, sometimes I use the blush as eyeshadow! Gorgeous colors for color lovers!
Rena M.
Indianapolis, IN
Love this blush palette , its beautiful colors work well with any skin tone and is very affordable long lasting and very pigmented..tou will love it. I do!!