BY BH COSMETICS

The 10 Color Glamorous Blush Palette contains a variety of flushed shades and textures, giving you the ability to create endless looks.

Alexyz J.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love this Blush palette. I find the colors shades to be flattering on my medium skin tone. I mist my brush with a setting spray to make the colors more vibrant but these blushes can be used with a dry brush as well.
ΜcΚennα B.
These colors are so fun and bright, I love to use them. The pigment is very nice and the blends super well and lasts for hours of wear. It’s pretty versatile as me and my sister both use multiple colors!
Jailene A.
Winchester
I absolutely adore this palette, I bought this palette on sale for $6 dollars and love it! It is super creamy and blends out perfectly. I highly recommend this long lasting, pigmented, blush palette.
Crystal C.
Odessa, TX
I love the blushes from bh. They are pigmented and smooth, and easy to work with. Plus it's totally affordable, all the colors in this pallet work well with fair skin if used sparingly.
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
This is a very fun pallatte. The different shades are very pretty and you can mix them up to the right pigment you want . It lasts and has a pretty glow. I would recommend.
Brianne P.
Weirton, WV
Love that I have this many options for blush. They aren’t very long lasting but they do the trick! Easy to blend and very pigmented. Would recommend if you are low on cash and want a lot of options!
Carly W.
I love this blush palette. The colors are wonderful and super pigmented. The only problem I have is with longevity. I feel like the blush fades a lot throughout the day and at the end of the night I can't see my blush.
Hodra Vanessa S.
Doral, FL
This palette of Glamorous blush is very good, is very pigmented, has 7 blush matte which have an excellent pigmentation, are so good that I use them shadows of transition, the Shimmer for a look more glam and as shadow on the eyelid to give light to the look, and more clear as an highlighter tones! #Contest
Tasha S.
Lyndon, IL
am so in love with bh cosmetics right now these amazingly beautifully pigmented pallets are so versatile and long lasting. beautiful array of colors to create many different looks from day to night., smooth creamy buttery powder blush with minimal fall out I'm so in awe I can't believe how large the pans are I'm one happy girl I purchased five pallets
Sandra G.
Galt, CA
I love this blush palette! ❤ super pigmented and the colors are gorgeous! I bought mine at Marshall's for like $8.99. Super inexpensive even if you buy it off the website itself! Highly recommend it 😊