BY BH COSMETICS

The 10 Color Glamorous Blush Palette contains a variety of flushed shades and textures, giving you the ability to create endless looks.

Stephanie P.
Cranston, RI
I am in love with the 4 lightest shades in this palette. They aren’t the longest lasting unless I you apply with a heavier hand but they blend out beautifully and never look heavy. I apply the stila convertible cream blush with this to set it
Kenzie R.
Jacksonville
This palette is either for people with dark skin tones, or for stage performers. They're craaazy pigmented. And be careful when dipping your brush in. A little goes a loooong way. I can only use the top 2 shades but I do like them
Makeup R.
Love this blush palette. Color payoff is amazing as well as pigmentation. Bought this palette at the imats in NYC. Only con is it's kinda powdery but overall amazing color payoff and variet of colors . Would def buy other palette
Alexyz J.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love this Blush palette. I find the colors shades to be flattering on my medium skin tone. I mist my brush with a setting spray to make the colors more vibrant but these blushes can be used with a dry brush as well.
ΜcΚennα B.
These colors are so fun and bright, I love to use them. The pigment is very nice and the blends super well and lasts for hours of wear. It’s pretty versatile as me and my sister both use multiple colors!
Jailene A.
Winchester
I absolutely adore this palette, I bought this palette on sale for $6 dollars and love it! It is super creamy and blends out perfectly. I highly recommend this long lasting, pigmented, blush palette.
Crystal C.
Odessa, TX
I love the blushes from bh. They are pigmented and smooth, and easy to work with. Plus it's totally affordable, all the colors in this pallet work well with fair skin if used sparingly.
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
This is a very fun pallatte. The different shades are very pretty and you can mix them up to the right pigment you want . It lasts and has a pretty glow. I would recommend.
Brianne P.
Weirton, WV
Love that I have this many options for blush. They aren’t very long lasting but they do the trick! Easy to blend and very pigmented. Would recommend if you are low on cash and want a lot of options!
Carly W.
I love this blush palette. The colors are wonderful and super pigmented. The only problem I have is with longevity. I feel like the blush fades a lot throughout the day and at the end of the night I can't see my blush.