BY BH COSMETICS

The 10 Color Glamorous Blush Palette contains a variety of flushed shades and textures, giving you the ability to create endless looks.

Melanie G.
Boca Raton
The pigments and range of these blushes are gorgeous and I love the texture. The packaging is cheap, though. The palette clasp broke in my hand on the first day I opened it.
Danitza C.
Love love love this brand! Not only do you get a collection of shades to choose from one pallet, but the pigment is intense. I couldn't help myself but start collect each one of their pallets.
JUANITA S.
The blush is very pigmented a little goes a long way. The pan were bigger than I expected and by always has a sale going on. Their cosmetics are very affordable for people on a budget. BH Cosmetics Glamorous Blush
amber D.
I love by cosmetics and picked this up a few weeks ago for my freelance kit. I really like it! The dark colors Are extremely pigmented but the lighter ones tend to be a bit sheer but easily build up. Also I love this brand because they don't test on animals! BH Cosmetics Glamorous Blush
Samantha t.
Florence
I am a big fan of this BH cosmetics blush pallet. I use this pallet almost everyday. I try to use other blushes that I have and I always find myself going back to this pallet. They look so good on the skin. They blend out like a dream and you have any shade you would need to go with any look. I highly recommend this blush pallet. The price is unbeatable for what you get.
Jourdan P.
I have these blushes in my makeup kit for school and it covers every clients needs. The colors are beautiful and compliment all skin tones. Even the lighter ones don't look chalky. They are smooth and pigmented. A little bit goes a long way. I want to get another for personal use.
Eb W.
The Colony, TX
The pigment is bomb! This is WOC friendly as well. The colors are so vibrant and bright. I paid about $5 for 10 really pigmented shadows. The shimmer blushes can double as a highlighter on deep skin tones.
Ashley H.
I’m not really a fan of this blush palette but I can’t complain because it was very affordable. I don’t think it was for me. The colors are buildable but I don’t think I liked the pigmentation once you get the color you need. Be careful the pink is very bright and this palette doesn’t work on all skin tones.
Emily C.
Reading , PA
This brand is super affordable which I appreciate specially for beginners the quality of the eyeshadows are incredible super smooth and creamy as well I highly recommend it the blushes make your face looks so natural and beautiful
Amie W.
Calera, AL
You get what you pay for… While this blush palette was extremely affordable, it is also a fairly low quality. You can definitely use this and create a beautiful look but you will need to build this blush up. I find that the consistency of the powder is a little iffy and can be hard to blend flawlessly