BY BH COSMETICS

The 10 Color Glamorous Blush Palette contains a variety of flushed shades and textures, giving you the ability to create endless looks.

Lois F.
North Liberty, IN
The packaging is cheep but you get what you pay for. They are hit and miss with pigment. Some you have to work to build up others not so much. They don’t last extremely long but don’t fade quickly either
Danitza C.
Love love love this brand! Not only do you get a collection of shades to choose from one pallet, but the pigment is intense. I couldn't help myself but start collect each one of their pallets.
Erin S.
Memphis, TN
I actually bought this to gift to someone, but ended up keeping it and purchasing another as a gift. The colors are beautiful and richly pigmented. They blend out very easily. I feel like there’s something flattering for every skin tone in here.
Alexandra R.
San Lorenzo
It's my go to for me and for clients. Perfect combination and variety of colors and undertones. Pigmentation is unreal. Favorite blush palette and I'm not a blush girl, so that's a lot to say. Definitely will buy again when I hit pan.
Jessica E.
Very pigmented use a light hand, nice sleek packaging for travel. Won’t take up a lot of space in you makeup bag. I honk it’s ok for all skin tones, all depends on the individual and how they like their brush.
Shardé M.
I really enjoy this 10 pan glamorous blush palette. I use this palette for my everyday looks to my intense looks. It’s very pigmented so a little goes a long way. You can also use some of them as highlighter or as an eye shadow.
Joyce L.
Sugar Land, TX
This blushes are amazing they work very well I’m not much of a blush person but I do like it a lot it blends very well it gives you a very natural look I love it I would recommend it to others it’s really good
Mayra C.
Dodge City
I just got these for Christmas and I loved them! Love the variety of colors in this pallette. A little goes a long way. I would definitely recommend this blush pallette to everyone.
Lauren C.
Hockley, TX
I love this blush palette. Some of bhcosmetics products are hit/miss but I've found the blush to be very pigmented and blendable, and it's a great price! I found them at marshalls for $5.
Melanie G.
Boca Raton
The pigments and range of these blushes are gorgeous and I love the texture. The packaging is cheap, though. The palette clasp broke in my hand on the first day I opened it.