BY BH COSMETICS

The 10 Color Glamorous Blush Palette contains a variety of flushed shades and textures, giving you the ability to create endless looks.

Lorann S.
GRANDVIEW, TX
This company just sucks. I dont care what the product is. They can suck it. 5 or so years ago I tried to order a train case from them along with other things. I had been ordering from them frequently. Wanted to just get a cheap trian case for extra storage. They sent the rest of the order & never that. Reached out to them & was told to send them a Facebook message. Did that. No response. Tweeted them & was told to send a Facebook message. Said I did the first time you told me to. Sent another anyway. & basically they still owe me money because I never saw my order or a refund for it. They were just like oh what how did you not get it.
Tiesha S.
Slidell, LA
I absolutely love this blush palette. The blushes are lightweight and very pigmented. There is definitely a color for all skin tones and types. It is so pigmented that you only need a lil bit...I use on myself and my clients. I will buy it again and recommend it to everyone
Esmeralda D.
I love the orange undertone and peachy color as aswell as the red blush colors you have a variety of colors to match your skin color and makeup look for a more soft rose color to the bright red blush. I will recommend to anyone to try it and they will love it!
Christianne S.
Brunswick, OH
These blushes are great. Very bold and fun to play with. Show up great on my fair skin. As with most BH products they are not exactly long lasting but that's okay because I usually only wear these for a night out as they are a little bold for every day use.
Caribe Crystal A.
Memphis, TN
This blush palette from Bh Cosmetics is so good! Pros: all the colors are SO PIGMENTED! Cons: None :) I even bought another palette for my clients. It applies very easily and you can go natural or go all out. I would buy this again. :)
Sarah G.
Sutton, WV
I have been a huge fan of BH cosmetics for years, so when I wanted a red blush for some bold looks I looked there and bought this collection. It is definitely a great quality product. Blends very well and highly pigmented. Several shades are quite dark but there are a few that work well for daily use on a light skin tone like mine. This is my daily blush palette. I have tarte and other high-end blushes, yet this is what I pick up every day.
Wendy.Garcia❤ G.
Tulia, TX
In this pallet i could only usse a few colors as blush but i learned tjat you could also use these eyeshadow. It worked out. It is a beautiful pallet. I would recommend it and tell friends they could use some as eyeshadow
Jessica T.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I am OBSESSED with this pallette! It has all the shades you need if you're just starting to build your makeup collection! It's easy to blend and mix to create a one of a kind color.
Anastasya V.
Panama City, FL
I am honestly at a loss of words for this. I have used makeup for years now and have come across plenty of companies but BH Cosmetics has got to be, by far, one of the most pigmented and high quality companies out there. Give this a shot ladies....you won't regret it!
Erin S.
Memphis, TN
I actually bought this to gift to someone, but ended up keeping it and purchasing another as a gift. The colors are beautiful and richly pigmented. They blend out very easily. I feel like there’s something flattering for every skin tone in here.