BY BH COSMETICS #57 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Get looks that are out of this world. This BH Cosmetics Galaxy Chic eyeshadow palette contains shades that range from hot sun-orange to cool earth-blue to make you as chic as a sparkling star. Baked eyeshadows go on smooth and have a strong color pay-off. These colors are formulated to endure even the most humid conditions so you will look beautiful and be flake free all day and evening long. Baked eyeshadow 18 colors to choose from Set includes: One (1) eyeshadow palette Target area: Eyes Color/shade: Sun orange to cool blue Finish: Other We cannot accept returns on this product.

• Would love to know opinions on this palette! Would really...6 Answers
  • I don't see this pallet being good for one look,, is it? 4 Answers
  • Has any one tried the BH Cosmetics Galaxy Chic Baked Eyes...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
  • "Love this palette! all the colors are soo pigmented and give me a very universal look whether i am going out or staying home" in 428 reviews
  • "I literally have nothing bad to say about this palette. It is always on sale, so I recommend going on the website and finding it when it is around $10, the price gets that low about once a month. The shadows last so long on my eyes, they are pigmented, easy to blend, and so shimmery without being glittery and chunky. They do shine and are noticeably shimmery or satin finish on the eyes, but they don't look cheap. The color range is great, and although a few shades may look similar in the packaging and in real life, on the eyes and in swatches they are all noticeably different. For anyone, beginners to experts, this palette is definitely worth your money! (I am wearing Neptune in the picture)" in 57 reviews
  • "Love the color long lasting and they are so unique... I have really got into trying new colors this year and I love it " in 38 reviews
Michelle T.
Sewell
This has got to be my least favorite palette. The initial swatches look gorgeous since all of the colors are shimmers (no matter). But when I wear them in the eyes, the colors eventually fade out. The more brown/neutral colors are alright but the rest of the colors are trash.

I tried everything to figure out how to keep them long lasting. I tried priming my eyes with eye primer. I tried to prime with concealer to let the colors pop. And a combination of both and including setting spray. I use a flat packer brush to apply the color, but none of these methods work for me.

If anybody could figure out how to make these color stay, please let me know. Otherwise this palette will just be sitting in the back of my collection.
Nadine G.
BH Cosmetics is among my top favorite, affordable makeup brands. Their prices can't be beat, on top of the fact they're feeding my galaxy aesthetic addiction!

I purchased this palette several years ago and repurchased it again. The colors are build-able, but best applied with a base or a wet brush. 'Jupiter' and 'Saturn' are my 2 favorites and are so beautifully vibrant for a summer-time 'sunset' look!

The price is absolutely unbeatable and the shadows are buttery smooth, with not a lot of kick up. One of my favorite palettes from BH!
Mandie B.
Durham
I absolutely LOVE this product. I ordered this plus the other two "spacey" eyeshadow palettes when they had their Labor Day Sale BOGO; and lets just say I was hooked first swatch!!! The shadows are very very pigmented and GLITTERY!!! I've never been so in love with a palette. This is my first Full Glitter shadow pallete, but when compared to other glitter shadows:
1. Maybelinne's Nude palettes VS BH Cosmetics Galaxy Chic: Maybelinne's glitter shadows honestly shouldn't be considered glitter UNLESS you really dig into it. While, Galaxy Chic is ULTRA GLITTERIFIC and you barely have to swipe to get a good pigment.
2. Violet Voss HG Palette VS Galaxy Chic: These two palettes are neck an neck with their glitter pigments. I love both palettes. Both palettes' shadow pigments are very deep, so you dont have to use as much shadow to get the desired look.

I would definitely recommend this palette, and the other 2, to anybody and everybody!!! Im waiting for the Brazil palette to come back in stock!
Jess F.
Chicago
Bh cosmetics is hands down one of the best affordable makeup companies. This palette was the first palette I bought from BH and was very impressed with the saturation of pigment! There's next to no kickback and no fallout. This is a palette of baked shadows so it's important to keep in mind that you get the best results using them wet. I use setting spray to dampen my brush each time I apply color. The design is absolutely beautiful and for the price you cannot beat it!
I will say that it's one of the least reached for palettes I now own (55) but it does not disappoint!
Amanda E.
Carrollton, KY
I saw this pallete in a few youtube videos, and looked it up online. Finally found it also in a brick and mortar Ulta store, and for roughly the same price as online, once you figured in S&H, plus they were having a BOGO sale, so I got some brushes and a beauty blender while I was at it. This palette is 18 baked shadows with shimmer and they are beautiful! There are several different looks you could go for with this pallete. My only problems with the palette is I feel like there are a few of the colors that are almost identical, and I wish there was a nice bright purple. As it is, the only purples they have are a lavendar with a pink tint, and a dark one that is sort of grey and muddy looking. There are several orangey gold colors that are gorgeous, but they dont really complement my skin tones. I wish there was a pearlescent white color as well. The blue colors are vivid and beautiful, and the shimmer is amazing! I have noticed through some online videos and reviews that there are apparently two versions of this same palette with 2 or 3 of the colors being the same, but having a different name for some reason.
Gillian V.
Ashburn
This palette is out of this world! (Sorry...I couldn't resist!) The colors are varied and FABULOUS. As a fan of shimmer, this baby delivers. I use it over a primer and the wear time is very good. Quite pigmented and silky. And the price is outrageously cheap for the wonderful product. Packaging is somewhat flimsy but totes adorbs. I adore the space theme too.
Overall I can highly reccomend this palette.
Happy beautifying!
Idrialis C.
Doral, FL
I'm an astronomy lover so this eyeshadows palette (along with others two) it's a dream. I love the variety of colors, the pigmentation and the sparks on it. They lasted for hours when I used it with BH Cosmetics eyeshadow primer. And the price is a blast! I just removed one star because of the names and colors... I think Mars, Jupiter, Venus and the Sun need to exchange the name...
Maya S.
This is a good palette. I could probably live without it, but it's nice to have because it does have a wide range of colors. BH Cosmetics tends to have lower-priced palettes than a lot of prestige brands, often under $20! This palette has shimmer shades that are really pretty, but don't pick up on the brush super well because they're a little powdery. They work better when using your fingers to apply, otherwise they don't show up too well. Sometimes I use the lighter shades as highlights on my cheeks or the inner corners of my eyes. The packaging is pretty cute too.
Amelia H.
Manchester, Ky
I remember buying this when it first came out, I loved this eyeshadow palette. I hardly ever used it though, I felt the colors were too pretty to touch, but when I did use it, I created beautiful eye looks with it. Typically having to dip into another palette to find a good transition shade. I would repurchase this item, and probably will in the near feature.
Kiara K.
So I love this palette! I am usually a very natural makeup kind of person but when I get bursts of creativity I always reach for this palette! The colors are vibrant and gorgeous and just as shimmery as you can imagine. I used these a lot for Theater Performances while I was in High School and it was a hit amongst my cast members. They do have a bit of fallout but nothing too terrible. I love using them subtly as a highlight or a softer bright colored look. Very happy with this product!
Megan M.
Grant, AL
I just purchased this palette and was wondering if you prefer to use it dry or wet?
renee t.
Where can I buy this palette
Liz M.
How is the quality of this product? It has good pigmentation?
Jewelen D.
What are some of your favorite looks to do with this pallet? I just got it and I'm looking for inspiration.
Lorna M.
Jacksonville, FL
Is this palette good? I've been trying to look for different eye shadows because I usually go for neutral, and this is pretty cheap.

back