BY BH COSMETICS

Get looks that are out of this world. This BH Cosmetics Galaxy Chic eyeshadow palette contains shades that range from hot sun-orange to cool earth-blue to make you as chic as a sparkling star. Baked eyeshadows go on smooth and have a strong color pay-off. These colors are formulated to endure even the most humid conditions so you will look beautiful and be flake free all day and evening long. Baked eyeshadow 18 colors to choose from Set includes: One (1) eyeshadow palette Target area: Eyes Color/shade: Sun orange to cool blue Finish: Other We cannot accept returns on this product.

• How’s the pigmentation for anyone who’s tried this?1 Answers
  • Would love to know opinions on this palette! Would really...6 Answers
  • I don't see this pallet being good for one look,, is it? 4 Answers
BH Cosmetics Galaxy Chic Baked Eyeshadow Palette
  • "Love this palette! all the colors are soo pigmented and give me a very universal look whether i am going out or staying home" in 428 reviews
  • "I literally have nothing bad to say about this palette. It is always on sale, so I recommend going on the website and finding it when it is around $10, the price gets that low about once a month. The shadows last so long on my eyes, they are pigmented, easy to blend, and so shimmery without being glittery and chunky. They do shine and are noticeably shimmery or satin finish on the eyes, but they don't look cheap. The color range is great, and although a few shades may look similar in the packaging and in real life, on the eyes and in swatches they are all noticeably different. For anyone, beginners to experts, this palette is definitely worth your money! (I am wearing Neptune in the picture)" in 57 reviews
  • "Love the color long lasting and they are so unique... I have really got into trying new colors this year and I love it " in 38 reviews
Michelle T.
Sewell
This has got to be my least favorite palette. The initial swatches look gorgeous since all of the colors are shimmers (no matter). But when I wear them in the eyes, the colors eventually fade out. The more brown/neutral colors are alright but the rest of the colors are trash.

I tried everything to figure out how to keep them long lasting. I tried priming my eyes with eye primer. I tried to prime with concealer to let the colors pop. And a combination of both and including setting spray. I use a flat packer brush to apply the color, but none of these methods work for me.

If anybody could figure out how to make these color stay, please let me know. Otherwise this palette will just be sitting in the back of my collection.
Jess F.
Chicago
Bh cosmetics is hands down one of the best affordable makeup companies. This palette was the first palette I bought from BH and was very impressed with the saturation of pigment! There's next to no kickback and no fallout. This is a palette of baked shadows so it's important to keep in mind that you get the best results using them wet. I use setting spray to dampen my brush each time I apply color. The design is absolutely beautiful and for the price you cannot beat it!
I will say that it's one of the least reached for palettes I now own (55) but it does not disappoint!
Amanda E.
Carrollton, KY
I saw this pallete in a few youtube videos, and looked it up online. Finally found it also in a brick and mortar Ulta store, and for roughly the same price as online, once you figured in S&H, plus they were having a BOGO sale, so I got some brushes and a beauty blender while I was at it. This palette is 18 baked shadows with shimmer and they are beautiful! There are several different looks you could go for with this pallete. My only problems with the palette is I feel like there are a few of the colors that are almost identical, and I wish there was a nice bright purple. As it is, the only purples they have are a lavendar with a pink tint, and a dark one that is sort of grey and muddy looking. There are several orangey gold colors that are gorgeous, but they dont really complement my skin tones. I wish there was a pearlescent white color as well. The blue colors are vivid and beautiful, and the shimmer is amazing! I have noticed through some online videos and reviews that there are apparently two versions of this same palette with 2 or 3 of the colors being the same, but having a different name for some reason.
Jessica W.
Deciding how many stars to give this palette was tough. On the one hand, it's absolutely visually stunning and unlike anything else I have. On the other hand, I found the color payoff a bit lacking and the shadows a bit hard to work with. I debated between 3 and 4 stars, but ultimately I went for 4 simply because of how unique this palette is. That being said, if you are new to eyeshadow application, I'd pass on this one because it takes some trial and error to get it to work. The colors do blend fairly well but it's just tough to get them to apply at ALL. This is true whether I used a dry or damp brush or even my fingertips.

Ultimately, scraping my nail across the surface lightly helped a lot. I've found this to be true with a lot of "baked" products. Something about the process makes them harder to penetrate initially, it seems. So I do recommend using a CLEAN nail to lightly scrape the top of the coating off of these to get better color payoff. Still, they are not super pigmented so just know that going in.

It's a great price which does help, but even still I'd recommend waiting for one of BH's many sales to buy it. I'm not sure it's worth the full price.
Gillian V.
Ashburn
This palette is out of this world! (Sorry...I couldn't resist!) The colors are varied and FABULOUS. As a fan of shimmer, this baby delivers. I use it over a primer and the wear time is very good. Quite pigmented and silky. And the price is outrageously cheap for the wonderful product. Packaging is somewhat flimsy but totes adorbs. I adore the space theme too.
Overall I can highly reccomend this palette.
Happy beautifying!
Idrialis C.
Doral, FL
I'm an astronomy lover so this eyeshadows palette (along with others two) it's a dream. I love the variety of colors, the pigmentation and the sparks on it. They lasted for hours when I used it with BH Cosmetics eyeshadow primer. And the price is a blast! I just removed one star because of the names and colors... I think Mars, Jupiter, Venus and the Sun need to exchange the name...
Kiara K.
So I love this palette! I am usually a very natural makeup kind of person but when I get bursts of creativity I always reach for this palette! The colors are vibrant and gorgeous and just as shimmery as you can imagine. I used these a lot for Theater Performances while I was in High School and it was a hit amongst my cast members. They do have a bit of fallout but nothing too terrible. I love using them subtly as a highlight or a softer bright colored look. Very happy with this product!
Danyelle J.
Great company for the price. The baked eyshadows which i have 2 of the palletes have great pigmentation with some fallout but stands out like you wouldnt believe. It doesnt blend well but if you want to use as a single color swipe its great. Doesnt work well with a dry brush but a wet one or your finger is best. Some of the colors were so packed i had to break a piece off and crush up or use a mixing medium to use it. But def worth the price to add to your collection
Hilary T.
Lemoore, CA
I honestly can’t say enough good things about BH! Easy to apply, blend is great, I will say however that I wouldn’t create a whole look only with this pallet. This is a complimentary pallet for me that I use to add a pop of color and shimmer to an eye look. The colors are vibrant, even more so when used with setting spray or a damp brush, my favorite way to apply is honestly with my fingers for the most part! If you’re looking for a fun pallet to add some color to your collection this ones great! And you seriously can’t beat the price!
Tammy C.
Frankfort, KY
This is not a stand alone palette for me. But I do use it as colorful touches to my everyday makeup. The best way to use this palette is wet. Spray your brush with setting spray. It looks amazing. Even though this palette is baked, the shadows are surprising soft. To be honest, I’ve purchased quite a few palettes from BH cosmetics and I’ve never been disappointed.
Megan M.
Grant, AL
I just purchased this palette and was wondering if you prefer to use it dry or wet?
Jarquita B.
Cleveland, MS
BH Cosmetics Galaxy Chic Baked Eyeshadow Palette What are your thoughts on BH Cosmetics eyeshadow palettes? I own three of its palettes but have yet to use all of them!
renee t.
Where can I buy this palette
Jewelen D.
What are some of your favorite looks to do with this pallet? I just got it and I'm looking for inspiration.
Liz M.
How is the quality of this product? It has good pigmentation?