Add a Photo

By BH COSMETICS
#77 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Get looks that are out of this world. This BH Cosmetics Galaxy Chic eyeshadow palette contains shades that range from hot sun-orange to cool earth-blue to make you as chic as a sparkling star. Baked eyeshadows go on smooth and have a strong color pay-off. These colors are formulated to endure even the most humid conditions so you will look beautiful and be flake free all day and evening long. Baked eyeshadow 18 colors to choose from Set includes: One (1) eyeshadow palette Target area: Eyes Color/shade: Sun orange to cool blue Finish: Other We cannot accept returns on this product.

Photos (185)
Katie  S.
Katie S.
Greenwood, IN
Oct. 31, 2016, 3:02 p.m.
Review for: 18 Color
I love all of the colors in this pallet. It's a super cheap good pallet, I got it for about 10 dollars. BH was having a BOGO 60% for their makeup and I couldn't pass it up! The only,downside is I felt,like some of their colors weren't as pigmented as I'd like but I wasn't too disappointed since some colors look amaaazing. In some opinion, the colors do look a little similar like meteor and earth are just slight different shades of a shimmery blue so it's up to you how you take it. As for the packaging. It's not any wow factor, it looks a little cheap on the cover but each little color looks superrr pretty. I used this pallet for my League of Legends Annie cosplay. The purple and red hues worked really well for my purple/pink array of colors! There's definitly a lot of colors to,work,with here for neutral looks with a spark or crazy colored ones!
Michigan City, IN
Dec. 6, 2016, 5:49 p.m.
Review for: 18 Color
My first impression of the Galaxy Chic palette was disbelief at it's price. At the time of purchase it was on sale for $8, so I couldn't pass it up! As soon as it got here I had to play with it!! Some shades are very pigmented, while others are more sheer. I believe this is intentional and adds to the great versatility of the palette itself. All of the shades are highly pigmented if used with a wet brush, so keep that in mind if you absolutely want every shade to be highly pigmented. The marbled shades are unique in that you can use them in different ways to determine the color or colors you wish to use. I have created several looks from everyday to glam to bold and colorful with this palette, and have even used a couple of the shades as a highlight! I highly recommend this palette, it is worth every penny even at full price.
nikki s.
nikki s.
Coffeyville, KS
Sept. 27, 2016, 12:39 p.m.
Review for: Eye Shadow Galaxy Chic
Just to start off with i dont think BHcosmetics gets enough credit for their cosmetics line when i first purchased this exact palett the dirst thing that came to mind was, can this price be correct for all these shades ,and of course it was, but it blew me away and once i received the palett my amazement continued the pigment was wonderful only a few shades had a slight bit of fallout , however if we all are honest with ourselves is there really any shadow out there that doesnt have some ,even if the smallest bit of fallout. So you can see where i would absolutely recommend this to any friends or family looking for a large color palett for a good price.. keep it up BH!!!
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
June 5, 2016, 5:57 p.m.
Review for: 18 Color
This palette is one of my favorites. I was super excited when I ordered it because I'd been hearing really good things about it. When I received it they had it packed really well so it didn't break in shipping. The packaging on the shadow itself is actually really good for BH and I didn't have to buy a Z palette for it. The shadows are all to die for. They are long lasting and very pigmented, but if you are using them dry there tends to be some fall out so I recommend you use eye primer and apply them wet for the best results. Overall I think this is an amazing product for 10-12 dollars. If you want beautiful shimmer eyeshadows this is definitely a palette for you.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Eugene, OR
Jan. 29, 2016, 12:14 a.m.
I love this pallet.

If you are looking for some fun color and sparkle to liven up your eyeshadow collection, this is a very affordable pallet that will do just that. Depending on the kind of brush you use these shadows can go from soft to vibrant, and the colors in the orange-pink range make great highlight powders for cheeks, as well.

Texture and shine wise they are similar to MAC baked mineral shadows.

The individual shadow sizes are generous. Lots of product for your money.

As with any baked mineral style shadow, they are soft, so be gentle with your brushes to avoid compromising the integrity of the cake.
Gianna M.
Gianna M.
Sept. 28, 2016, 10:02 p.m.
Review for: 18 Color
I bought this a few months ago for like $15 or something on sale. It looked really pretty online and looked really cool but when I got it, I was 100% unimpressed with it. The colors are lacking pigment in my opinion and they don't stay at all. The colors are baked, so the formal is pretty dry, but most baked products are. Every single color is shimmery, which I thought would be nice but in the end I really didn't like it too much. It looks cheap, it feels cheap, and I feel like there are much better eyeshadows out there for either less or about the same price. Definitely would not recommend to anyone
Valerie M.
Valerie M.
Northridge, CA
Feb. 13, 2016, 5:31 p.m.
Review for: 18 Color
I was eyeing this product for SOOOO LONGGG but I finally got it. The reason why I was hesitant was because I thought I would never use those bold colors like blue, orange or red. But it ended up making my looks 10 times more creative. It's all about the technique you use when putting on bold colors. And I love how this palette comes with lots of neutrals for you to pair with those bold ones so you don't look like a clown LOL All the shadows are super buttery and pigmented. I am so glad I finally got it. AND can we talk about the packaging and the idea of this palette?! Super creative and awesome.
Michigan City, IN
Dec. 17, 2016, 10:05 p.m.
Review for: Eye Shadow Galaxy Chic
So, first I would like to say this is the wrong photo. The Galaxy Chic Palette is absolutely breathtaking, with 18 baked shades that are almost to beautiful to muss with a brush. Several shades are marbled, giving you essentially 3 shades in one depending on what you take up on to the brush. These shadows vary in pigmentation, which I believe to be intentional. They are all highly pigmented if used with a wet brush. These shadows are smooth and stay put, I have had NO fallout with these at all. It is such a gorgeous and versatile palette and a few of the shades can be used as a highlight as well.
Patricia S.
Patricia S.
Live Oak, TX
Feb. 24, 2016, 6:50 p.m.
Review for: 18 Color
I bought this palette on a whim, basically it boiled down to needing a few more dollars for free shipping, so I picked it up. The shadows are nice, the cakes are like baked mineral shadows and the shimmers in them are enough to stand out without making it look like you oiled your lids or blinding yourself with sparkles (whether falling in your eye or reflecting off of something). I'd still go for the classic 120 color palette over this one--you can basically mix/make any of the colors in this palette with that one and you get more range with just a few more dollars shelled out.
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Weslaco, TX
Nov. 17, 2016, 2:10 a.m.
Review for: 18 Color
I can't begin to explain how gorgeous this pallette is. Not only is the packaging super cute, but the colors are so beautiful. This pallete is filled with the most amazing bright, shimmery, glittery shadows that make my eyes sparkle. I love how I can do both a simple day look and a sexy night look with just this one pallette. These shadows are so pigmented and blend so easily not only with each other but with other shadows as well. I am in absolulte love with this pallette. I can't wait to order more products from bh Cosmetics!
Megan M.
Megan M.
Grant, AL
I just purchased this palette and was wondering if you prefer to use it dry or wet?
Jewelen D.
Jewelen D.
What are some of your favorite looks to do with this pallet? I just got it and I'm looking for inspiration.
Liz Marissa M.
Liz Marissa M.
How is the quality of this product? It has good pigmentation?
Lorna M.
Lorna M.
Jacksonville, FL
Is this palette good? I've been trying to look for different eye shadows because I usually go for neutral, and this is pretty cheap.
renee t.
renee t.
Where can I buy this palette