BY BH COSMETICS #41 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Get looks that are out of this world. This BH Cosmetics Galaxy Chic eyeshadow palette contains shades that range from hot sun-orange to cool earth-blue to make you as chic as a sparkling star. Baked eyeshadows go on smooth and have a strong color pay-off. These colors are formulated to endure even the most humid conditions so you will look beautiful and be flake free all day and evening long. Baked eyeshadow 18 colors to choose from Set includes: One (1) eyeshadow palette Target area: Eyes Color/shade: Sun orange to cool blue Finish: Other We cannot accept returns on this product.

• Would love to know opinions on this palette! Would really...5 Answers
  • I don't see this pallet being good for one look,, is it? 4 Answers
  • What do the marbled shades look like on the eye?1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "Love this palette! all the colors are soo pigmented and give me a very universal look whether i am going out or staying home" in 428 reviews
  • "I literally have nothing bad to say about this palette. It is always on sale, so I recommend going on the website and finding it when it is around $10, the price gets that low about once a month. The shadows last so long on my eyes, they are pigmented, easy to blend, and so shimmery without being glittery and chunky. They do shine and are noticeably shimmery or satin finish on the eyes, but they don't look cheap. The color range is great, and although a few shades may look similar in the packaging and in real life, on the eyes and in swatches they are all noticeably different. For anyone, beginners to experts, this palette is definitely worth your money! (I am wearing Neptune in the picture)" in 57 reviews
  • "Love the color long lasting and they are so unique... I have really got into trying new colors this year and I love it " in 38 reviews
Amanda E.
Carrollton, KY
I saw this pallete in a few youtube videos, and looked it up online. Finally found it also in a brick and mortar Ulta store, and for roughly the same price as online, once you figured in S&H, plus they were having a BOGO sale, so I got some brushes and a beauty blender while I was at it. This palette is 18 baked shadows with shimmer and they are beautiful! There are several different looks you could go for with this pallete. My only problems with the palette is I feel like there are a few of the colors that are almost identical, and I wish there was a nice bright purple. As it is, the only purples they have are a lavendar with a pink tint, and a dark one that is sort of grey and muddy looking. There are several orangey gold colors that are gorgeous, but they dont really complement my skin tones. I wish there was a pearlescent white color as well. The blue colors are vivid and beautiful, and the shimmer is amazing! I have noticed through some online videos and reviews that there are apparently two versions of this same palette with 2 or 3 of the colors being the same, but having a different name for some reason.
Lindsay R.
Massillon, OH
I received the  BH Cosmetics Galaxy Chic Baked Eyeshadow Palette for my birthday. It is my first BH product and I adore the eyeshadows. The color payout is amazing, and there is little to no fallout. I HATE fallout and was so happy when it went on smooth and blended like a dream and I had no cleanup. It really pops when you use an eyeshadow primer. The swirl in each shade is gorgeous. I have brown eyes and all of the 18 colors compliment how dark they are. Of all the palette's I own, expensive or cheap, this is my absolute favorite. It is the first palette I reach for ever since I received it.
Mandie B.
Durham
I absolutely LOVE this product. I ordered this plus the other two "spacey" eyeshadow palettes when they had their Labor Day Sale BOGO; and lets just say I was hooked first swatch!!! The shadows are very very pigmented and GLITTERY!!! I've never been so in love with a palette. This is my first Full Glitter shadow pallete, but when compared to other glitter shadows:
1. Maybelinne's Nude palettes VS BH Cosmetics Galaxy Chic: Maybelinne's glitter shadows honestly shouldn't be considered glitter UNLESS you really dig into it. While, Galaxy Chic is ULTRA GLITTERIFIC and you barely have to swipe to get a good pigment.
2. Violet Voss HG Palette VS Galaxy Chic: These two palettes are neck an neck with their glitter pigments. I love both palettes. Both palettes' shadow pigments are very deep, so you dont have to use as much shadow to get the desired look.

I would definitely recommend this palette, and the other 2, to anybody and everybody!!! Im waiting for the Brazil palette to come back in stock!
Gillian V.
Ashburn
This palette is out of this world! (Sorry...I couldn't resist!) The colors are varied and FABULOUS. As a fan of shimmer, this baby delivers. I use it over a primer and the wear time is very good. Quite pigmented and silky. And the price is outrageously cheap for the wonderful product. Packaging is somewhat flimsy but totes adorbs. I adore the space theme too.
Overall I can highly reccomend this palette.
Happy beautifying!
Idrialis C.
Doral, FL
I'm an astronomy lover so this eyeshadows palette (along with others two) it's a dream. I love the variety of colors, the pigmentation and the sparks on it. They lasted for hours when I used it with BH Cosmetics eyeshadow primer. And the price is a blast! I just removed one star because of the names and colors... I think Mars, Jupiter, Venus and the Sun need to exchange the name...
Willow W.
Omg were do i even begin i love this product so much bought for 14 or 15 at ulta i love bright bold shimmer colors. I always have a blast with this pattele i would say peoday use on a daily bases. The color last for long period of times its easy to work with and blend and mix
Katie M.
Ithaca, NY
I made three attempts at buying this palette and every time I would get something wrong with it. First time, the shadows were all crushed, second time, only one shadow was crushed and another was missing entirely, a third time they were out (because I bought the last 2 in stock which we know turned out to have issues). I've heard it's a decent palette and from the tests in-store I think it's a good palette for someone who isn't insanely committed to makeup but want options just in case. I bought this for a friend who is just now starting to get more into makeup and wants to go colorful.
Danyelle J.
Great company for the price. The baked eyshadows which i have 2 of the palletes have great pigmentation with some fallout but stands out like you wouldnt believe. It doesnt blend well but if you want to use as a single color swipe its great. Doesnt work well with a dry brush but a wet one or your finger is best. Some of the colors were so packed i had to break a piece off and crush up or use a mixing medium to use it. But def worth the price to add to your collection
Hilary E.
Virginia Beach
I honestly can’t say enough good things about BH! Easy to apply, blend is great, I will say however that I wouldn’t create a whole look only with this pallet. This is a complimentary pallet for me that I use to add a pop of color and shimmer to an eye look. The colors are vibrant, even more so when used with setting spray or a damp brush, my favorite way to apply is honestly with my fingers for the most part! If you’re looking for a fun pallet to add some color to your collection this ones great! And you seriously can’t beat the price!
Tammy C.
Richmond
This is not a stand alone palette for me. But I do use it as colorful touches to my everyday makeup. The best way to use this palette is wet. Spray your brush with setting spray. It looks amazing. Even though this palette is baked, the shadows are surprising soft. To be honest, I’ve purchased quite a few palettes from BH cosmetics and I’ve never been disappointed.
Megan M.
Grant, AL
I just purchased this palette and was wondering if you prefer to use it dry or wet?
Liz Marissa M.
How is the quality of this product? It has good pigmentation?
renee t.
Where can I buy this palette
Jewelen D.
What are some of your favorite looks to do with this pallet? I just got it and I'm looking for inspiration.
Lorna M.
Jacksonville, FL
Is this palette good? I've been trying to look for different eye shadows because I usually go for neutral, and this is pretty cheap.