BH Cosmetics Galaxy Chic Baked Eyeshadow Palette
Get looks that are out of this world. This BH Cosmetics Galaxy Chic eyeshadow palette contains shades that range from hot sun-orange to cool earth-blue to make you as chic as a sparkling star. Baked eyeshadows go on smooth and have a strong color pay-off. These colors are formulated to endure even the most humid conditions so you will look beautiful and be flake free all day and evening long. Baked eyeshadow 18 colors to choose from Set includes: One (1) eyeshadow palette Target area: Eyes Color/shade: Sun orange to cool blue Finish: Other We cannot accept returns on this product.see more...
Top Questions See all 341 Q&A
- "Love this palette! all the colors are soo pigmented and give me a very universal look whether i am going out or staying home" in 428 reviews
- "I literally have nothing bad to say about this palette. It is always on sale, so I recommend going on the website and finding it when it is around $10, the price gets that low about once a month. The shadows last so long on my eyes, they are pigmented, easy to blend, and so shimmery without being glittery and chunky. They do shine and are noticeably shimmery or satin finish on the eyes, but they don't look cheap. The color range is great, and although a few shades may look similar in the packaging and in real life, on the eyes and in swatches they are all noticeably different. For anyone, beginners to experts, this palette is definitely worth your money! (I am wearing Neptune in the picture)" in 57 reviews
- "Love the color long lasting and they are so unique... I have really got into trying new colors this year and I love it " in 38 reviews
1. Maybelinne's Nude palettes VS BH Cosmetics Galaxy Chic: Maybelinne's glitter shadows honestly shouldn't be considered glitter UNLESS you really dig into it. While, Galaxy Chic is ULTRA GLITTERIFIC and you barely have to swipe to get a good pigment.
2. Violet Voss HG Palette VS Galaxy Chic: These two palettes are neck an neck with their glitter pigments. I love both palettes. Both palettes' shadow pigments are very deep, so you dont have to use as much shadow to get the desired look.
I would definitely recommend this palette, and the other 2, to anybody and everybody!!! Im waiting for the Brazil palette to come back in stock!
Overall I can highly reccomend this palette.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos