BH Cosmetics Foundation Primer uploaded by Emma B.BH Cosmetics Foundation Primer uploaded by Loraine F.

BY BH COSMETICS

You'll fall in love with this irresistible foundation primer from BH Cosmetics. BH Cosmetics offers quality professional makeup products at amazing prices. see more...

• Can be use on oily skin?1 Answers
  • How well does this work with oily skin?1 Answers
  • Does this product clog pores? Is it greasy or feel like silicone 1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Joly M.
Honestly I dont like this one that much. I feel that my skin gets more greasy everytime I apply it. It does help when my skin gets dry. Yesterday I mix it with my foundation and I went to dinner. My foundation transfer to the cloth napkins wich never happen before. It was really embarassing. Maybe im going something wrong with it. Any others that you girls recommend?
Johanna C.
Review for: Bh Foundation Primer
With this primer a little goes a long way. If you are looking for a cheaper alternative primer this is a decent one. I have combination skin and this primer worked for me. One downside is that the primer is not clear, which I am used to. Other than that it was a overall decent primer.
Angelicia N.
Cambria Hts, NY
I had no problem using this primer for my face this is the second time using it and it keeps my makeup looking fresh and stays on longer without looking dried out I recommend this primer to anyone looking for long lasting look
Montoya S.
For a cheaper primer. It actually works for at least 4 hours on my skin. This is longer than any other product I used in the past. My skin is very oily. I only buy it when it's on sale.
Ty'Sheena C.
I brought this primer when I had to do a wedding. And this stuff is amazing! it made my makeup and my clients makeup stay on all day. Love this
Farzana R.
Riverdale, MD
Absolutely love this product !! The finish is so velvety and it for both oily and dry skin, it's very lightweight and also full coverage!!
Mandi H.
Madison , Al
Very light foundation but worth the money and last all day. Only used a few times but I love it and always keep it in my on the go bag
Nabiya Z.
Hilliard, OH
Love this primer. It helps the make up stay on longer. Doesn't feel tacky in the skin
d m.
This primer is the first primer of many that I tried before that actually mattified
Caitlyn T.
Review for: Bh Foundation Primer
i prefer clear primers but this is not one of those. i still love it though. it’s easy to apply and a little goes a long way. it’s long lasting but does get my face looking a kind of oily. i would still buy it again though.
Mercedes B.
Riverdale, GA
Hello, I have been searching for a great , inexpensive primer . My skin is extremely oily I kid you not !! I can literally take a 15 minute nap and wake up and my entire face is shiny ! It stays shiny throughout the entire day that I started carrying wipes with me in my purse. I want to know if this is a good product to get, if not I need help !!! What are some great primers ???
Alyssa L.
Is this good for dry skin
Carolina P.
Can be use on oily skin?
Makayla C.
Great Falls, MT
How well does this work with oily skin?
Justine F.
St. Catharines, ON
Does this product clog pores? Is it greasy or feel like silicone