BY BH COSMETICS

Add dimension to any makeup look with BH Cosmetics Forever Nude Sculpt and Glow Medium/Deep - Known for brilliantly pigmented colors and high quality ingredients that last all day, BH Cosmetics is a worldwide makeup brand that creates quality cosmetics at affordable prices.

• So is bh cosmetics a good brand?? and is it for all skin ...9 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this ?😻💕BH Cosmetics Forever Nude Sculpt...1 Answers
  • Okay so I've never tried any products from BH Cosmetics s...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Natalie A.
Review for: Light/Medium more...
For the price, the quality is Pretty good! They blend out smoothly, and they aren't patchy. The blush is such a beautiful natural color! The contour shades are okay. I always use the darkest shade because that's supposed to be the "cool tone" shade but it's still a bit warm, but not in a bad way (if you don't mind it). The middle shade is wayyyyyy too red! I never use that shade at all. For the highlighters, I've only ever used the silver one and it's pretty ! Its a great starter palette for sure ! Even though I've upgraded my makeup to high end peoducts, i still use this palette time to time😊
Valenis C.
Review for: Light/Medium more...
I like this palette because it has powder contour blush and highlighter all in once is my go to kit for traveling or to keep it on my makeup bag is very pigmented so affordable great quality great packaging
Vanessa H.
Review for: Light/Medium more...
For it being cheap it was okay I used it since I was a beginner in makeup so I thought it was great. It’s good since it had everything you needs for the basics as far as a blush, bronzer, contour and highlighter. The only downfall is that they are a bit chalky but still not a big issue. The blush is more of a shimmer as well as the bronzer. The highlighter was a nice purplish shade with a light finish
Jessica M.
Shelbyville, KY
Legitimately the only pan in this i get any pigment from is the blush but it's so shimmery and powdery i just foil it as eyeshadow. The banana powder is decent for setting concealer but it's not a "touch up" powder as it just cakes on top of your makeup. All in all a miss for me - i would return it but i got it during a flash sale and return shipping would cost more than the palette itself.
Brittany W.
Lakin, KS
Review for: Light/Medium more...
I use this pallet EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. The bronzer shade is well loved and the highlighters are great! Blush is pigmented yet simple. My only alteration would be to make the blush Matte instead of shimmer!
Danielle B.
Greenfield, IN
Review for: Light/Medium more...
The bronzer and contour are both very pigmented. I use the banana tones highlighter as a setting power for my under eye. In my opinion, the highlighters don’t pop the way I would like them too for my cheek bones.
Jennifer F.
Review for: Light/Medium more...
This palette is a compact face palette that has all that you need. Good for travel, I like yellow powder the best for under my eyes to even out color. Bronzers are okay, nothing fancy. Not a fan of the highlight
carolina o.
Las Vegas
I’ve been using this everyday!! For such a long time and I LOVE IT💕 The packaging is cute travel size and so affordable for how good it is ! It reminds me of the too faced or kat von d I would buy again !!
Caitlin H.
Richwood
Use this for my contour nearly everyday! Super affordable and blends effortlessly! Comes with multiple shades for both highlight and contour and also has a blush! Would recommend!
Sandra R.
I ordered the medium dark. I expected the contour shade to be much darker. I could not contour with it at all. It was as if I was putting nothing on my skin. It didn't show up. The banana powder is nice though. I also like the blush. Easy to build up the color. I probably wouldn't buy this again just because I only use it for the banana powder and the blush. It was really a waste of money. If they made the contour shade dark enough for dark skin, it would make a huge difference.
Nicole T.
Kennewick, WA
So is bh cosmetics a good brand?? and is it for all skin types??
Juliana M.
I just order the light/medium. And i just wanted to know if its a good product or is there any other one that is better??
Selin O.
Is this meant for contouring?
Brooke M.
downers grove, IL
Is this product long lasting? I start work at 8 so need it to last 10 hours a day.
Katherine G.
Deltona, FL
How much you like this palette?