BY BH COSMETICS

Add dimension to any makeup look with BH Cosmetics Forever Nude Sculpt and Glow Medium/Deep - Known for brilliantly pigmented colors and high quality ingredients that last all day, BH Cosmetics is a worldwide makeup brand that creates quality cosmetics at affordable prices.

• So is bh cosmetics a good brand?? and is it for all skin types??9 Answers
  • Are those shades matte? How much do they cost? Where can I get th...1 Answers
  • Anyone have any luck with this product? How are the shades on fai...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Hannah D.
Grand Bay, AL
Bh cosmetics is such an affordable brand that I love! You can purchase this brand online and also online at ulta! This palettes price varies pretty often so you can always get it for at the most $15! But this palette comes in 2 shades and I have the light medium shade! This palette is super travel friendly because the packaging is very thin and it's also super cute. This palette literally includes everything. The light medium shade includes a banana powder for the under eye, a silvery pink cheekbone highlighter,a shimmery pink blush,a light Taupe contour shade and a deeper chocolate contour color. Very convenient and the pigmentation is fantastic!
Brasia A.
Memphis, TN
I bought this kit in the dark shade. The colors are beautiful. The highlight is amazing for a girl of darker complexion without having us looking crazy. The blush is super pigmented, so a little goes a long way. My only complaint is that the bronzer in the darkest shade on the right barely appears on me. But I only contour my checks and jawline anyway. I wish it gave me more of a deep contour look, but other than that it was great. Easy application, affordable, pigmented, and great on all complexions. Can't go wrong.
Daniela R.
I love bh cosmetics, they are extremely affordable and the quality of their products its good as well. I always purchase out of their website, this palette its good, I always use it for my contour and setting my under eye, I use all shades specially the yellow powder. I recommend this palette specifically to everyone. I use the one for medium to dark skin, but they also have a light to medium if your are more on the pale side. :)
Bee B.
Moreno Valley, CA
I received this as a gift for my birthday a few weeks ago and I really like it a lot. There are two contour shades and one blush and two setting powders with one being a banana powder which is my favorite. I tend to grab this more then the anastasia beverly hills, plust its way more affordable. I am really liking bh cosmetics plus there animal cruelty free.
Khalia P.
Norristown, PA
This is one of my favorite powder contouring palettes! The powders are pigmented, but soft and easy to use! I love the blush color that comes in the darker set and the highlighting powders don't make me look ashy which is a plus for brown girls. BH Cosmetics is one of my favorite affordable brands and always have great yet underrated products.
Caressa H.
Des Moines, IA
I was skeptical about purchasing from bhcosmetics only because I didn't know the product very well and hadn't heard their name mentioned very often. I bought this sculpt and glow on a whim and I'm so glad I did! Product is easy to apply, it glides nicely. It's pretty pigmented and blends wonderfully. I would definitely recommend this product.
Shely C.
When I first saw the website I thought it was going to be a cheap brand but I was mind blown. This is one of my go to product for contour and I love it it's pretty self explanatory I'm not a big fan of the blush I feel like is just not a natural color but I would recommend this to beginners it's a cheap but good start
Wendy H.
Tacoma, WA
After purchasing over 500$ in bh cosmetics products and using all of them, these two palettes are one of my favorites! They can be used for so much more than just contouring or highlighting. Some of these colors worked great for eyeshadows! They also give a very natural look instead of looking crazy like some colors.
Cindy A.
I brought this palette not to long ago. Ever since I got it, I added it to my makeup routine. The one thing for sure is that when I picked the darkest contour color it was strongly pigmented, so I suggested picking a small amount of product at first. However I don't really like the shimmer the blush.
Stephanie R.
Oakland , NE
I bought the lighter shaded palette. I have used BH Cosmetics before. So I knew the blushes would be pigmented. However, the highlighter shades weren't cutting it for me. They were super chalky and not as easy to blend. If they could reconfigure their highlighters it would be an awesome palette!
Nicole T.
Kennewick, WA
So is bh cosmetics a good brand?? and is it for all skin types??
Juliana M.
I just order the light/medium. And i just wanted to know if its a good product or is there any other one that is better??
Selin O.
Is this meant for contouring?
Brooke M.
downers grove, IL
Is this product long lasting? I start work at 8 so need it to last 10 hours a day.
Katherine G.
Deltona, FL
How much you like this palette?