BY BH COSMETICS #14 in Mirrors

Descriptions:

The folding handheld makeup mirror in black has 7x amplification on one side, and a normal view on the other. It is compact and great for travel, and its stand-alone capabilities make your makeup application on the go that much easier!

Karsyn P.
Anna, TX
I love this little hot pink mirror I think it's so cute. It is super easy to set up and use. I purchased this mirror online. I use this almost everyday. I highly recommend this mirror, it is super affordable too.
Teresa M.
This mirror just different color is in my makeup kits where ever I travel and it's got a magnifying side too. The handle folds to fit into smaller spaces. I be dropped it a few times holds up very well.
Ariel P.
Wichita, KS
So convenient I accidentally broke mine and want another one so bad. It fits anywhere and is so handy to hold and take anywhere :) its just basically a basic little mirror but regardless it's my favorite.
Oksana D.
I love using this when I apply makeup or when I'm tweezing my brows because it stays put when you slightly fold it and stands at just the right angle. It's easy and both hands are free to do whatever.
Rachael X.
Stockton, CA
This mirror comes in handy when I'm plucking or filling in my brows. It's also useful when I just want to take a closer look of my pores. It's nice to have the handle so I can hold the mirror steady.
Daisy M.
Irving, TX
Perfect to carry in your purse for when you're on the go! Perfect size, cute color. Not pricey, so good value. Love this mirror & how convenient it is. Purchased online. Not disappointed!!
Bonnie C.
Omaha, NE
Convenient little mirror. Love that I can take it with me places and don't have to worry about it taking up a lot of room. My only complaint is that I wish it felt a little more solid.
Xen H.
i like bh cosmetics.. very affordable and they make great products.. i love this mirror because it's perfect for everyday use.. it's not that bulky and it's affordable.. great use
Lynn C.
Portland, OR
I purchased this mirror from bh cosmetics i like it comes in handy with the handle they have. I ususally have a hand held mirror whenever i apply makeup and it's also light weight.
Chelsea W.
Woodbridge, VA
I have a black one from them! I don think they sell it anymore but these are realllllly handyyyyy! I wish I got this color tho! Super sure! Fits securely and lightly in any bag!