BH Cosmetics Folding Handheld Makeup Mirror

Descriptions:Β

The folding handheld makeup mirror in black has 7x amplification on one side, and a normal view on the other. It is compact and great for travel, and its stand-alone capabilities make your makeup application on the go that much easier!

Β

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of BH Cosmetics Folding Handheld Makeup Mirror!
2 years ago
I love this mirror by Bh Cosmetics. It's small enough that I can take it on my trips and large enough to do a full face with out missing parts of my face. The glass is clear and the color cute. Ordering from Bh is a dream with fast service and safe delivery.
2 years agoOdessa, TX
I love this! 😍😍 This comes in handy during my tutotials and i also love using this to clean up my eyebrows or get a closer look when i draw in my eyebrows and eyeshadow crease. I love having a good sturdy mirror that isnt going to break and isnt going to make me feel bad when i finish a palette and need to throw it away. Lol
2 years agoHouston, TX
I love this easy to use mirror it's simple and great for its value, helps look at makeup up close and also do eye brows!! I love the handle it's makes it more convenient to use as a everyday item! I would recommend it
2 years agoTemple City, CA
Not a fan of this. I can never get a good hold of it when I use it and I end up using a mirror from other palettes that I have. I wouldn't buy a mirror like this again. You can find similar styles like this a ross or other places that would probably be cheaper.
2 years agoJasper, GA
I really like this mirror. I do wish it was just a bit bigger but it's not bad. Plus I love the purple color and the fact that it folds out to sit up by itself and that I don't have to hold it.
2 years agoIndependence , OR
This is the little mirror I use to help do my makeup. It's just a simple little product to buy but it made the difference and helped me a lot. Crazy how a little mirror can make such a difference in my makeup routine
2 years agoWichita, KS
So convenient I accidentally broke mine and want another one so bad. It fits anywhere and is so handy to hold and take anywhere :) its just basically a basic little mirror but regardless it's my favorite.
2 years ago
This mirror just different color is in my makeup kits where ever I travel and it's got a magnifying side too. The handle folds to fit into smaller spaces. I be dropped it a few times holds up very well.
2 years agoAnna, TX
I love this little hot pink mirror I think it's so cute. It is super easy to set up and use. I purchased this mirror online. I use this almost everyday. I highly recommend this mirror, it is super affordable too.
2 years agoPortland , OR
I purchased this mirror from bh cosmetics i like it comes in handy with the handle they have. I ususally have a hand held mirror whenever i apply makeup and it's also light weight.