BY BH COSMETICS

Tune in to heavy metal with our striking Foil Eyes 28 Color Eyeshadow Palette, a collection of shocking, pigment-packed, multidimensional metallics. The ultra-saturated mix of neutrals and jewel-toned brights -- from icy ivory and super-charged charcoal to flashy fuchsia and electrifying aquamarine -- dares you to experiment and give your makeup a jolt. Blend, layer and play with adventurous placement to rock your world and make your eyes really pop!

Ingredients/Ingrédients / Made in PRC – Total Net Wt. / Poids Net. 44.8 g / 1.58 oz ℮ Talc, Mica, Magnesium Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Nylon-12, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Silica, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phenoxyethanol, O-Cymen-5-OL. May Contain/Peut Contenir [+/-: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035)] <51122>

• i have been looking at this palette for a few days now and dont kno...4 Answers
  • Are these good for oily eyelids? I use a primer but it's still hard...1 Answers
  • Is bh cosmetics blendable or do you realy have to work at it? Thanks3 Answers
Nikki S.
Nikki S.
Review for: BH Cosmetics Foil Eyes 28 Color Eyeshadow Palette
The price is definitely competitive, and you get a good product. I have heard people compare this palette with the quality of MUG foil eye shadows, but I will have to disagree with them. The pigmentation is just okay, and I felt like I had to dip my brush in a few times before I could really see the sheen show up on my eye lid. The price is very good, and the selection is also very nice, so if you want to save some money I would recommend these shadows. They are not bad at all. I would not compare them to the very buttery and pigmented texture of MUG foil shadows though (I own both) because the quality is not the same.
Laurie V.
Laurie V.
Appleton, WI
I love BH Cosmetics. Most of the palettes I have from there are really good. This is one of them. I love the foil eyeshadows and the colors they give you. The price is great and I bought mine in their website. I would suggest building up a gradient effect and then applying the foil shadow to the top, as well as using primer on the eyes & letting it dry before adding ANY shadow. These are very pretty & I would recommend♡
Virginia L.
Virginia L.
Silverton, OR
Bought this palette for $10 and over all the pigment is great there is no doubt about that it's creamy and the color transfer is awesome the color is durable and with or without primer but it did crease without primer saying that the palette itself was cheaply made the pans were loose and falling out its an issue easy fix but it shouldn't have the issue to begin with especially if the palette is brand new.
Anita S.
Anita S.
Philomath, OR
Review for: BH Cosmetics Foil Eyes 28 Color Eyeshadow Palette
I just ordered this palette during cyber Monday sale along with 7 other palettes by BH cosmetics. I had never heard of the brand before so I was leary, but I'm so happy I tried it. They all have amazing colors, pigment out of this world, blendable and great brushes too. And the price point is amazing! I don't know why we don't hear more about BH cosmetics! I know I'm a fan and will be going back a lot!
Veronica M.
Veronica M.
Fayetteville, NC
BH Cosmetics is one of the brands that I feel is very underestimated. BH cosmetics shadows and lip products are very high quality and pigmented. I love how easy all of their makeup products are to apply and blend. I shop with BH Cosmetics often, and would definitely show with them again. They are extremely affordable, and you definitely get more than what you pay for as far a quality.
Cathee S.
Cathee S.
Denham Spgs, LA
A perfect dupe for Makeup Geeks foil shadows. Super pigmented, not only by the swatch but also during and after application. I was completely blown away when I received mine in the mail and began using them. 28 colors are included in this palette that range from simple day looks, to BOLD night looks. Kudos to you BH Cosmetics, your company and products are amazing!
Jessie B.
Jessie B.
Review for: BH Cosmetics Foil Eyes 28 Color Eyeshadow Palette
I love this pallette. I've been using it for some December-y looks. I wet my brush with setting spray and they turn into a super pigmented cream. With a good base down and good brushes, these blend and look incredible. There's some gorgeous colors and they're metallic without being super in your face. I really enjoy this pallette for use in all different looks.
Maia R.
Maia R.
Eugene, OR
LOVE BH Cosmetic shimmer shadows. Incredibly soft and creamy, they are pigmented and have minimal fall out! I love this palette because of the range of colors. My favorites are the pinks and purple shadows. I would definitely buy this palette, it has all of your shimmer shadow needs. Super affordable as well, I got mine for somewhere around $12-$15.
Edwarlyn B.
Edwarlyn B.
This palette is supposed to be a dupe for makeup geek foiled eyeshadows, and I think that they are really a perfect dupe. The colors are super super pigmented, blends easily and for the price you got 28 foil eyeshadows, including a possibly dupe for insomnia pigment from MUG, for just 12 USD. Amazing!!!
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Hemet, CA
i love this palette because it is very affordable also have the colors that i would carry individually. So i don't have to be carrying a lot of shadows in my palette. I love the packaging, and it is very pigmented. i recommend to the girls who are belly starting they're makeup.
i have been looking at this palette for a few days now and dont know how good pigmentation it has can anyone help on that?
Sara B.
Sara B.
Conroe, TX
I just ordered this. How is the pigment and are they creamy feeling? BH Cosmetics Foil Eyes 28 Color Eyeshadow Palette
Megan M.
Megan M.
Tyrone, ['', '', '']
So I'm thinking of purchasing this but. It really sure if it's worth it ? I know it's only like £13 but are they pigmented ? Last all day and if you personally use them for multiple looks ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
Palo Alto, CA
I noticed in reviews that it is needed to put with fingers not brush, are there any alternatives for the finger? For example other tools than brush, to use for this eyeshadow?
Sonia L.
Sonia L.
Whats the pigmentation on these eye shadows?