BH Cosmetics Flawless Brow Trio - Medium uploaded by Emelina v.BH Cosmetics Flawless Brow Trio - Medium uploaded by Jamilex S.BH Cosmetics Flawless Brow Trio - Medium uploaded by Cora M.

BY BH COSMETICS

Descriptions:

A three-colour eyebrow palette. In a compact, mirrored palette, Flawless Brow Trio combines two powders and a tinted wax. With a double ended nylon brush, mix the colours together to create the perfect shade and apply with maximum precision and control.

Mindy P.
East Haven, CT
Inexpensive but not cheap. This is better than SO many products out there. I love that there are two shades of powder, a pomade AND a perfect little dual ended brush. I can not say enough wonderful things about this product. Highly recommend to anyone in the market for brow products.
Jamilex S.
Azusa, CA
I was iffy about trying this because I always used the Anastasia Dipbrow but this is amazing! It is my go to now and it is inexpensive but great quality. I absolutely love it.
Julia H.
Tiffin, OH
I really like this product because it has full coverage, but also a wide enough selection of colors so your brows don’t look ridiculous when they’re completely filled in. I would probably buy this again, but I do like the dip brow better
Kat P.
Minneapolis, MN
I adore BH Cosmetics because their products are inexpensive but doesn't have cheap quality. I love this product because of the three shades which allow you to blend and not make your eyebrows look like sharpie marks!
Kimmy 🌻.
I love this product the pomade is absolutely amazing 💗💗 it's the only brow product I have used for almost 2 years! And of course it's cruelty free 🌱🌱
Alena M.
Santa Maria, CA
I like this brow palette a lot and it works really well i was surprised tbh & it was only like 4 bucks at Ross . so that's a great deal
Deisi B.
Es un buen trio para las cejas tienen en tres tonos y es facil de manejar no es tan caro y es de buena calidad el producto.
Cora M.
San Diego
These brow creams work so good! They last all day and aren't too "fake" looking plus it blends nicely for a natural fill
Faith F.
Brooklyn, NY
This was the first brow product I used. Great 👍🏾Good consistency and color. Apply to apply. Easy to carry. The brush is good for the job. BH Cosmetics Flawless Brow Trio - Medium
Carmelina R.
I buy that a lot to define my face and that make me feel comfortable because I feel my face very natural like if I don’t have anything