BH Cosmetics Flawless Brow Trio - Medium

Descriptions:

A three-colour eyebrow palette. In a compact, mirrored palette, Flawless Brow Trio combines two powders and a tinted wax. With a double ended nylon brush, mix the colours together to create the perfect shade and apply with maximum precision and control.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of BH Cosmetics Flawless Brow Trio - Medium!
Olivia C.
Salem, MO
Review for: Flawless Brow Trio-Medium
This product is the only thing I use. It has a tinted wax to smooth down stray hairs. Also, two other powder shades that are buildable. The color pans are a decent size and the brush it comes with I actually use! It is great to create my look.
Mandie B.
Review for: Flawless Brow Trio-Medium
This is my favorite eye brow kit. It’s super affordable and last a long time! It’s so easy to apply, even for a beginner.
Jamie V.
Ulster, PA
Review for: Flawless Brow Trio - Medium
This eyebrow palette has been a life saver! I use the cream shade with a fine tip brush, for literally FLAWLESS brows.
Sara Q.
Charles Town, WV
Review for: Flawless Brow Trio-Medium
This was my first brow trio and I love it from the beginning is so pigmented and a perfect combination of cream a powder is so inexpensive and great results.
Keyanna K.
Letohatchee, AL
Review for: Flawless Brow Trio - Medium
My favorite brow trio! It gives me flawless brows every time and it holds up to my greasiness. The brush applicator that comes with the trio is serviceable. It’s really good for someone that likes a good dark brow
Lauren T.
Florissant, MO
Review for: Flawless Brow Trio-Medium
These shades are perfect for my hair color and I love the colored wax. Will continue to use this! It works the best so far of the brow waxes I've tried.
Janet S.
Escondido, CA
BH Cosmetics Flawless Brow Trio - Medium uploaded by Janet S.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Flawless Brow Trio-Medium
Love this brow trio from BH! Iv been using their product for years but just started using this about a year ago and can’t complain. I use this everyday sometimes I mix it up and use a different brand of brow pencil liner just to line up my brows but I still use this to fill them in. It comes with two brow shadows and a cream/pomade. Once the brows are done it stays on all day, I get so many compliments at work about how my brows stay looking good even at the end of a long shift and the Best part is how affordable it is. I definitely recommend it!
Zahraa R.
Leesburg, VA
Review for: Flawless Brow Trio-Medium
I’ve been using this for a year now. I’ve tried a few other eyebrow product pencil and this works so much better. The brushes comes with it helps you to define your brow shape to your preffered shape, super pigmented. It’s cost less than 5$ on bh website. Good for beginners
jessica L.
Raceland, LA
Review for: Flawless Brow Trio-Medium
Good brow kit for only a couple of dollars! Love how it has a cream, light powder, and dark powder, plus a brush! The packaging is heavy duty. And the color payoff is great! They have different shades to choose from as well! Love it. Would recommend.
Kimmy
Los Banos, CA
BH Cosmetics Flawless Brow Trio - Medium uploaded by Kimmy
Review for: Flawless Brow Trio-Medium
Love this brow trio! The pomade is amazing and I probably haven't used anything else since finding this! With this product you can achieve any brow a super natural one or one with sharp edges for a full glam look! 🌱

Looking for your answer?