BH Cosmetics First Edition 120 Color Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Lauren P.BH Cosmetics First Edition 120 Color Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Lauren P.BH Cosmetics First Edition 120 Color Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by julisa M.

BY BH COSMETICS

BH Cosmetics First Edition 120 Color Eyeshadow Palette
  • "So colorful so pigmented I really love this pallet. There's so many colors from brights to darks to nudes. So many colors to try out and it's just an amazing pallet." in 4 reviews
Krystal C.
High Point, NC
Absolutely love this palette ❤️❤️❤️
I received it for Christmas and I can't believe how amazing it is , the colors are all so pigmented and blend beautifully .
BH cosmetics is also crueltyfree which is a major plus and the prices are super fair for the quality of the product.
10/10 would recommend to anyone
Alyssa T.
Seattle, WA
Highly pigmented and buildable, blendable. Such a great range of colors, you can pretty much customize and create any color or tone you want. Amazing pricing and not tested on animals. What more could you want?
Paige M.
This is my all time favorite palette right now! I am so happy with it. The pigment is great for the price. And there are so so so many looks you can do with it. You can go natural or dramatic with this palette and that's the best part. This look in the photo attached was done with this palette!
Gennane C.
Fulton, NY
Decent starter palette, an okay amount of pigment but somewhat difficult to blend and keep pigmented. I do like the palette though as I enjoy the colors very much
Selina O.
Yuma, AZ
I absolutely love bh cosmetics eyeshadows. I have 2 of their 120 eyeshadow palettes and both have a huge assortment of colors. They're so pigmented and last all day. I always use primer and they never crease. Plus, they blend beautifully together.
Akeya G.
Greensboro, NC
One of my first palettes! It’s great for starters! I wish it was more pigmented for my dark skin. You have to pack the shadows on to get a good color pay off. I think it’s okay compared to alternatives.
Hannah S.
North fort Myers
Purchased at: BH Cosmetics
This is a great affordable pallette. Great for anyone wanting to experiment with colors or someone just starting out. Pigmentation is great. There's a bit of fallout on some of the blue shades.
Dayin L.
I bought this pallet back in 2013, if I did not expire I would still be using it! Pigmentation is great, you get a lot of option! The formula is buttery and blendable.
Makenzie F.
North Judson, IN
Hayley S.
Dothan, AL
I absolutely love this pallette!! It has so many colors and they are very pimented. You can do so many color combinations. I recommend this product to everyone.