BY BH COSMETICS

BH Cosmetics Eyeshadow Palette
  • "Nicely pigmented. Great colors you can really mix it up. It was on sale at their website and I use it a few days a week since I just got it." in 21 reviews
  • "Love it! I love BH cosmetics, I love the cost and I love the product. What I love most about this product is the colors, I don’t usually go crazy with colors so neutral pallet is more my style. I love all the colors and I can’t wait to try more BH products." in 16 reviews
  • "Great palette ! And is very affordable! It is very long lasting and comes with many shades !" in 5 reviews
Sierra N.
dillonvale
I used the take me back to Brazil pallet, for this patriotic Memorial Day look! This is my first time doing something like this, and it was definitely out of my comfort zone. The eyeshadows blending beautifully! I did not have trouble blending them out, they are very pigmented and I’m honestly very impressed! I didn’t think I’d like this pallet as much as I do. Although I do wish the red was more of a red, and not like a burnt red/deep red. I did have to work a bit with the red, and add a little pinkish color to it, to get it to the color I needed. I do wish there was a more true toned red. But I would definitely recommend this to anyone who likes color, or who wants to play with color! I definitely want to try more of bh cosmetics products!
Rebeccah P.
Phoenix, AZ
I love all of the BH Cosmetics palettes I own. Most of them are super pigmented and blend well. The price point is pretty much drugstore price so I love it all. Everything I’ve bought from them I love including this neutral palette! Browns are my favorite.
Enisy S.
I have many palettes from BH cosmetics. This one is the worst! I gave it away because it was terrible... Half of the colors were ok and the other half was nothing no color at all. This is very different to the zodiac and the baked palettes. I didn't like it.
Leslie W.
Victorville
Purchased at: ULTA
I’ve only been using bh palettes for about 6 months now and i can’t believe i didn’t know about the sooner! They are sooo pigmented and blend beautifully, not to mention how super affordable they are . I just love this brand
Shannon C.
I really like this palette and use it quite often. The palette is really affordable and like I advertises , is pretty neutral so there is definitely colors on this palette for everyone. My only gripe is that I think the colors could be a bit more pigmented because I have to work really hard to get some of the darker colors ( save the black in the corner) so show up on my skin tone. Overall the palette is a good buy and you won’t be disappointed in the purchase .
Brittany A.
Gardner , KS
This is my everyday eye shadow palette! It's affordable with amazing shadows. I use this product everyday unless I have an event. I received the palette on Christmas and have yet to hit pan, even with using it daily. You get so much product and the pan size is great. The only downfall is there's a lot of fall out, but I look past that. The shadows are so soft and so easy to apply. Highly recommend!
Nancy E.
Long Beach , CA
Purchased at: BH Cosmetics
This pallet is an affordable and a average pallet you will get good looks out of it and you will also be able make natural looks I recommend it 😍😍 it’s also blends nicely
Kristen P.
Morrow, GA
Okay, now this palette right here...I actually thought I was going to enjoy. I ordered two palettes and a brush set during their online sale. I was uber excited to see what I was working with. Once received, I decided to play around with some colors.....FAIL. It was an epic fail for me. Most colors didn’t even have pigment and those that did have pigment had A TON of fall out. I was really really disappointed.
Karla A.
Turlock
I really do not use it much, it was not much to my liking, they do not pigment anything well matte colors, they are also somewhat dusty

La verdad no la uso mucho, no fue mucho de mi agrado, no pigmentan nada bien los colores matte, ademas son algo polvosos
Ashley V.
Philadelphia , PA
I recently just purchase this product at Target. It was really affordable, I only paid $13 for this palette. It’s in nice packaging and have a lot of lovely and beautiful colors on there. I cannot wait to show you guys different looks with this palette. Stay tune :)
kirsten B.
millersville
Is this a good pallete?
Stephanie R.
Holland Patent
What’s the pigmentations like?