BY BH COSMETICS

BH Cosmetics Eyeshadow Palette
  • "Nicely pigmented. Great colors you can really mix it up. It was on sale at their website and I use it a few days a week since I just got it." in 21 reviews
  • "Love it! I love BH cosmetics, I love the cost and I love the product. What I love most about this product is the colors, I don’t usually go crazy with colors so neutral pallet is more my style. I love all the colors and I can’t wait to try more BH products." in 16 reviews
  • "Great palette ! And is very affordable! It is very long lasting and comes with many shades !" in 5 reviews
Sierra N.
dillonvale
I used the take me back to Brazil pallet, for this patriotic Memorial Day look! This is my first time doing something like this, and it was definitely out of my comfort zone. The eyeshadows blending beautifully! I did not have trouble blending them out, they are very pigmented and I’m honestly very impressed! I didn’t think I’d like this pallet as much as I do. Although I do wish the red was more of a red, and not like a burnt red/deep red. I did have to work a bit with the red, and add a little pinkish color to it, to get it to the color I needed. I do wish there was a more true toned red. But I would definitely recommend this to anyone who likes color, or who wants to play with color! I definitely want to try more of bh cosmetics products!
Shannon C.
I really like this palette and use it quite often. The palette is really affordable and like I advertises , is pretty neutral so there is definitely colors on this palette for everyone. My only gripe is that I think the colors could be a bit more pigmented because I have to work really hard to get some of the darker colors ( save the black in the corner) so show up on my skin tone. Overall the palette is a good buy and you won’t be disappointed in the purchase .
Brittany A.
Gardner , KS
This is my everyday eye shadow palette! It's affordable with amazing shadows. I use this product everyday unless I have an event. I received the palette on Christmas and have yet to hit pan, even with using it daily. You get so much product and the pan size is great. The only downfall is there's a lot of fall out, but I look past that. The shadows are so soft and so easy to apply. Highly recommend!
Taylor C.
Memphis
BH COSMETICS SOLAR FLARE. I love this palate because it has a lot of metallic colors that are good for sparkly eyeshadow looks. The colors in this pan are all metallics and 0 mattes. They are pigmented and blend nicely. The palette also has a mirror which comes in handy so I can see super upclose on my eyelids. BH Cosmetics Eyeshadow Palette
Kristen P.
Morrow, GA
Okay, now this palette right here...I actually thought I was going to enjoy. I ordered two palettes and a brush set during their online sale. I was uber excited to see what I was working with. Once received, I decided to play around with some colors.....FAIL. It was an epic fail for me. Most colors didn’t even have pigment and those that did have pigment had A TON of fall out. I was really really disappointed.
Nicole D.
Tucson
These shadows, for the price are absolutely amazing. I purchased this palette from the bh cosmetics website and had absolutely no issues. I love neutral palettes like this for my brown eyes and will definitely purchase again. The shadows are so creamy and blend able and suit various skin tones.
Ashley V.
Philadelphia , PA
I recently just purchase this product at Target. It was really affordable, I only paid $13 for this palette. It’s in nice packaging and have a lot of lovely and beautiful colors on there. I cannot wait to show you guys different looks with this palette. Stay tune :)
Jade P.
It’s a decent palette for those wanting a lot of neutral shades. However, it seems like a lot of the shades are so close to each other. You might end up not using a bunch of shades because of the lack in variation. Decent price for the product, though.
Katlyn F.
Huntington, WV
There are a wide range of neutral colors and all are beautiful! They go on nicely and do not transfer from the eyes to the face. This is a great palette for anyone who wants to play around with nude makeup/everyday makeup looks. I recommend it!
Heather S.
Manassas, VA
I have the blushed neutral and neutral palettes and though they are not the best shadows ever they still work well and I have created some really gorgeous looks from these palettes! They are super super affordable