BH Cosmetics Eyeshadow Palette

What’s the texture of this product? Is it crumbly or smooth? Would you recommend using it?
Does this have good pigmentation ?
[product:smashbox-photo-finish-foundation-primer]
Start your review of BH Cosmetics Eyeshadow Palette!
Product Highlights
Nicely pigmented. Great colors you can really mix it up. It was on sale at their website and I use it a few days a week since I just got it.in reviews
...about this product is the colors, I don’t usually go crazy with colors so neutral pallet is more my style. I love all the colors and I can’t wait to try more BH products.in reviews
Great palette ! And is very affordable! It is very long lasting and comes with many shades !in reviews
Zenaida P.
Lake Wales, FL
BH Cosmetics Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Zenaida P.
BH Cosmetic Eyeshadow Pallette... Fantastic pallette! ❤ For everyday looks! The texture is soft amd pigmented. I really enjoy this eyeshadow palette. Applies and blends well. Fabulous finish look. You can do diferrent look makeup. I recommended
Morgan H.
Manchester, NJ
BH Cosmetics Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Morgan H.
Purchased at: ULTA
Soo I’m a little confused 🤔🤔 I’ve only ever seen this palette in the shade that I have it until I got on this app and I saw all of you beauties with your shades/palettes and it has a magenta shade in the 3rd column!! Mine doesn’t! 🤨 either way this palette DOES NOT disappoint!! Super easy to blend and the colors and the color story is meant for day and night looks! BH Cosmetics 28 Neutral Color Palette does have some dark colors but they’re great to use wet as liners! 💁🏼‍♀️ the lighter shades are SUPER good for base shades! Get this palette! In both variations 😂 I would deff repurchase and 12/10 recommend 🖤🤎🤍
Susana M.
Coral Springs, FL
BH Cosmetics Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Susana M.
Beautiful pigmented palette it blends well and durable it won’t smudge unless you touch it but other than that is amazing #mua#makeup#makeupartist
Alyssa N.
Ogden, UT
BH Cosmetics Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Alyssa N.
Bh cosmetics BFF eyeshadow palette is the palette used not the one tagged. I love the palette & shade range
Camille R.
Dallas, TX
BH Cosmetics Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Camille R.
BH Cosmetics Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Camille R.
very good palette, economical and excellent colors for any makeup! recommended! ❤️❤️❤️❤️
Jennifer G.
Lexington, KY
BH Cosmetics Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Jennifer G.
Beautiful colors! The shadows are pigmented. This palette can definitely be used for everyday looks.
danielle A.
Jacksonville, FL
BH is becoming one of my favorite brands!  Their palettes are so amazing and very affordable!  i am wearing the cosmic palette today actually and it goes great with my outfit. there are so many great colors on this palette. would recommend all their palettes.
Charlene  H.
Rosedale, NY
I really like this palette. Pros: so many nudes ( I love nude colors) perfect for daily use long lasting colors Cons: wish they were more matte options and a bit more pigmented. I'd might consider buying again.
Mona R.
The BH Cosmetics 28 Neutral Color Palette is just a little underwhelming for me. The packaging isn't sturdy at all and the clasp on mine has broken, I have no idea why/how because it wasn't dropped. However for the price, I guess it's not that big of an issue. This has potential to be a great neutral palette, especially when working with clients, but my most prominent issue with it is that it's almost impossible to build up the pigment. Although the shadows blend nicely at first, they don't pack a punch in terms of pigment, and when I try to build up the colour (particularly the deeper shades) it makes little difference and starts to get a little patchy. I will continue to use the palette for very soft, no-makeup natural looks, but will opt for other palettes to amp it up.
Jelani B.
This is a great palette for everyday makeup, especially if you like a natural beat. Also it’s very cheap compared to other palettes so if on a budget this is great & this pigment is up to par.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kaitlyn H.
Nashville, TN
il y a 2 ans
Is BH Cosmetics cruelty free ?
ilona C. il y a 2 ans
Yes it is...
Liz C.
il y a 3 ans
Kelly M. il y a 3 ans
The fall into frost has some gorgeous shimmers in purply red that would look great. Honestly any color looks great on brown eyes so you could use any and it would be amazing. Generally speaking purples tend to make brown eyes stand out though.
Sandra  L.
N Las Vegas, NV
il y a 3 ans
Yuliana R. did u like them?
Trish H. il y a 2 ans
I find them very pigmented, and I like that they last all day, sometimes I am applying my makeup at 5 am and its on till 10-11pm !