BY BH COSMETICS

Descriptions:

Go back in time to the disco era of the 70s. BH cosmetics eyes on the 70's is a 30-color palette that includes matte, shimmer and glitter shades to recreate the dancing queen diva look of the 70s. Easily create looks for all seasons with this wide.

Buy on Amazon
DeShaunna W.
College Park, GA
One of my favorite pallets of all time. I think it's perfect and the price is even better. This product is great for beginners. I use my pallet on almost every look that I do. I definitely recommend to beginners and even makeup artists who've been doing makeup for the longest. The colors are very pigmented and it's a different variety of Pretty colors.
Valerie A.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Most of the eyeshadows were EXTREMELY pigmented, but definitely not all. The glittery eyeshadows were GREAT and super reflective, the brighter, matte shades were patchy, but nothing too drastic. Despite that flaw, I have created some beautiful looks with that palette!
Lyn Z.
Cleveland, OH
BH Cosmetics is a GREAT brand one of my FAVORITE Brands and definitely affordable. When I want a smoky eye or a soft beat I ALWAYS pull from my BH Cosmetic pallete. I order off of the website but you can actually find this brand in TJMAXX. I love the variety of colors so pretty.
Rebecca C.
Port Wentwrth, GA
Love BH Cosmetics! They have fantastic products at fantastic prices! They also keep coming out with new and improved products!!! The pigment in this palette is great, blends nicely and looks great! There is some fall out but with the prices on their products it's not a deal breaker!
Renny B.
Bronx, NY
BH cosmetics is always a winner for me because of the pricing . It's very inexpensive yet effective . For the best color pay off I'll suggest priming the lid with a white base but other than that it's long lasting and I would definitely recommend to others.
Nesha P.
Love the pigmentation of the BH cosmetics eyeshadows and not to forget super blendable. The packaging is eye catching. Can't say I've every sent wrong with purchasing from BH cosmetics. I have already recommend BH cosmetics to friends, family and clients.
Lakesha E.
Douglasville, GA
BH cosmetics palettes hang with the big boys. They have eye popping shadow that makes a statement. The shadows are a good bang for your buck to give a pop of color with a more neutral look or as a runway look you have the confidence to pull off.
Brittany S.
Tifton, GA
I love the colors. It is super pigmented and it you don't need to apply three layers. It is a great product and super long lasting. It is affordable and it is great pallet to have. I would buy another palette from them.
Chelsea G.
Rawlins, WY
I've never tried BH cosmetics but I have been contemplating it and I really want to try their eyeshadow. I'm thinking I'll give it a go and place an order soon because I've heard nothing but good things from them.
Cazhmere R.
Racine
Love bh cosmetics! It's not expensive . Good quality, pigmented , not chalky , good formula. Easy to apply & blend some colors may not be as pigmented , I bought it off the website, will continue to shop there !
@PrInCeSa•St£pHaNi£ C.
Turlock, CA
Where can you get it?BH Cosmetics Missy Lynn Palette
Ashley M.
Does this palette have great pigment?