BY BH COSMETICS

Kay L.
Kay L.
I love this palette I wear it weekly I love the variety of colors I think the pigmentation is cool
Awesome palette
Shayleigh G.
Shayleigh G.
Harrison Twp, MI
I did this pastel spring look using the bh cosmetics eyes on the 60s palette. I could not find that item on here to review so I'm putting it under the 70s palette. It is very long lasting takes a little effort for the pigmentation to show up more. Overall I love it though.
Briana R.
Briana R.
Portland, OR
I have to say when I got this it wasn't a purchase it was sent to me with a purchase as a gift from bh and I'm glad i just wouldn't purchase this on my own. When I got it I tried it out for fun and the colors are kinda pigmented but they're more powdery than creamy if that makes sense?
Janette G.
Janette G.
Sarasota, FL
This Palette was one of my first palettes. I love bh cosmetics because they are so affordable. This Palette did have somewhat of fall out but the variation in colors was amazing. I think they have a lot better palettes to work with them this one.
April C.
April C.
Usually I'm not fond of bh products because they can be a bit chalky but this eyes on the 70s palette is different, the are smooth and buttery and very pigmented, they just glide on and make the most beautiful looks!
Sierra M.
Sierra M.
Philadelphia, PA
This is a great makeup palette for beginners & very affordable. Some of the eye shadows are a little chalky, but over all they are pretty good quality & very pigmented I've done many makeup looks with this palette, its a lot of fun. I've created a nice blue smokey eye with this palette for a "date night"
member-ef3558333
member-ef3558333
This pallet was very inexpensive and super pigmented. This is my second pallet from BHC an it seems as thought they are only getting better. The packaging was nice and shipping fast, I will definitely buy it again.
Jacquelin R.
Jacquelin R.
I love the colors of the palette and how pigmented it is, they're great alternative to add color to any look. It's very easy to apply and it looks good with any eye color.
Bayley B.
Bayley B.
Bloomington, IN
Great color selection, good pigmentation, good price point. The packaging is my only qualm. I wish the hole just had plastic over it instead of having a separate plastic sheet flap
Kathy B.
Kathy B.
Absolutely love mines , I received it as a Christmas present from my husband and it did not disappoint . Very colorful and pigmented
Charis  C.
Charis C.
Vacherie, LA
Is this a good palette in regards to pigmentation and color selection?
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.
Is the quality and packaging good?
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Cypress, CA
Is this still available to buy anywhere??? I know it's not on their website but maybe somewhere else?
Leah J.
Leah J.
Lynchburg, VA
Is there still a way to get this new? I don't think it's on the site anymore.