BH Cosmetics Eye Crayon uploaded by Gift A.

BY BH COSMETICS

Descriptions:

These voluptuous, waterproof BH Eye Crayons can be used as eyeliner or eyeshadow. Our smooth formula allows you to effortlessly define or smudge as you wish. All colors except Shadow have a soft shimmer. Ingredients: Isododecane, Ozokerite.

Lady E.
I like the vivid intense color. To lightly apply this eyeshadow is all you need to do. It's kinda multi-purpose. You can also use this as an eyeliner. Just be careful to draw slow steady thin lines, as an eyeliner.
Zoe M.
Yulee, FL
Love how creamy they go on, which makes it a lot easier to blend the product. They're super simple to use, so it has become a staple in my everyday routine. Would definitely recommend!
Jessica Nicole T.
Fort Carson, CO
Love this eye crayon it is smooth and really creamy! The best part is that it is very pigmented! Ordered online and I don't regret it! I use this every other day! I do need to purchase more highly satisfied!
Amanda Y.
Virginia Bch, VA
Its definitely an eye crayon, i have one in Crystal its a shimmery white color i use for my inner corner and my brow bone sometimes. Creamy, doesnt always go on smooth but great color.
Tiffany C.
Creswell, OR
I love these cubby eye pencils they are super great for a smoker eye look and smudge out wonderfully! I often reach for this product over other brands I have. I'm a fan!
Nancy M.
Yuma, AZ
These jumbo crayons are amazing. Especially using tgem as a base to give another color have more pop of color for a dramtic look. But they definitely look amazing alone
Ashley P.
Corp Christi, TX
I really like this eye crayon! It has a great formula and glides on smooth. I always top it with eyeshadow and it holds it in place. I never have a problem with it wearing down during the day. I will definitely repurchase.
Leanne S.
West Milford, NJ
Wasn't really a fan. Lots of nice colors but it wasn't easy to work with on my eyes. It was easy to apply just not easy to use. Long lasting for sure.
Brittany B.
Philadelphia, PA
Just ordered my first bh cosmetics palettes and i can't wait to get them in the mail. I also ordered a brush set so I'm excited to try new looks
Anastacia C.
I had got a bronze brown shade and it was okay but i was not in love with it. I do like the amount of product you getfor the price point