BY BH COSMETICS

• I've been wanting to try out this eyeshadow primer. Is it...3 Answers
  • Is this really worth what it's made for? 2 Answers
Jessica T.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This is my favorite eye primer that doesn't cost an arm and a leg! It is creamy and helps cancel out unwanted colors on your eyelid and help you start with a neutral base and helps your colors stay on all day!
Devonne J.
Fort Dix, NJ
For the price and the size, i am very pleased with this product. A little goes a long way. I have only used it on my lips once and don’t recall how much i liked that option so this is just for the eye primer of it. It’s great though on the lids. Keeps my BH Cosmetics eyeshadow put and definitely helps the colors to appear more pigmented.
Kassandra H.
To be honest its the only eye primer that I’ve bought in my life. I didn’t like it at all. 😩😭😭😭 or i don’t know if is that i don’t know how to use it but i didn’t like it at all. The only thing that i liked about this product was the price but otherwise nothing else. BH Cosmetics Eye and Lip Primer
Jessica L.
I used this primer and it’s not too bad. It picks up some good color but doesn’t help the shadows stay evenly and makes it look a little Cakey. It’s nice to use for a cut crease and is a good price for someone who’s not looking to break the bank. Overall this product was good.
Ashley N.
Lincoln, NE
I love this primer! Ive heard it said that it is a dupe for MAC paintpot in soft ochre. Ive never tried MAC but i can say this primer is fantastic. Helps my shadows go on much nocer and is long lasting. Definitely recommend this primer!
Joselyn H.
Woodstock, GA
Eh i don’t really notice a difference using this primer as opposed to using nothing. I feel like my eyeshadow creases more with this primer. It was very cheap though so at least it wasn’t a big loss.
Danitza C.
This wonderful item not only works all day no matter the season, but the price is just great! Comes in 4 different finishes. Works great with other brand eyeshadows.
Jhericca J.
Ft Worth, TX
I love this eye primer -- not sure why it says it's good for your lips, because you can't actually use it on your lips. I love the amount of product that comes in the jar, the consistency and the color. For the price, it's absolutely worth it!
Zakiyah C.
Macon, GA
Love the pot and how they have different shades. I have to shade malt and I absolutely love it. It goes on creamy and dries matte without the creasing of my eyelids and my eyeshadow lasts all day. Which is a miracle for me because before my eyeshadow would be gone within an hour
Megan C.
Des Moines, IA
Very inexpensive(less than 5 dollars on sale) and seems to work for me. I dont have much to compare it to as I just recently started wearing eye primer. Prior to that I used concealer alone. I definitely notice that my eyeshadow lasts much longer than it did without it.
Estefani L.
I've been wanting to try out this eyeshadow primer. Is it any good? is it worth the buy?
Farzana R.
Riverdale, MD
Is this really worth what it's made for?