BY BH COSMETICS

With 28 highly pigmented colors in the Essential Eyes 28 Color Eye shadow Palette from BH Cosmetics, you'll be able to get a fully customized look for any occasion. The colors are buildable and blend able, clinically tested, non-irritating and allergy tested. Known for brilliantly pigmented colors and high quality ingredients that last all day, BH cosmetics is a worldwide makeup brand that creates quality cosmetics at affordable prices.

Buy on Amazon
  • "I am so in love with bh cosmetics right now these amazingly beautifully pigmented pallets are so versatile and long lasting. beautiful array of colors to create many different looks from day to night., smooth creamy buttery powder shadows with minimal fall out I'm so in awe I can't believe how large the pans are I'm one happy girl I purchased five pallets " in 67 reviews
  • "BHCosmetics is such an affordable brand that makes awesome makeup! The colors are so neutral and beautiful!" in 32 reviews
  • "Great Price , Great Product. Great pigmentation! I use this palette for all my natural looks. Recommend to all beginners ! " in 8 reviews
Kat P.
Minneapolis, MN
I only recently discovered BH Cosmetics and wasn't even on the site for make up but for their brushes, which are amazing quality for the price btw. The site has a free shipping after 45 dollars deal so I went ahead and bought eyeshadow palettes to get to that point. I would consider this palette my absolute favorite in my collection so far and I don't even use eye make up often!
Andrea B.
Chicago
I love this BH cosmetics palette, especially for my lid, when I want something glittery! These eyeshadows work best with water sprayed on the brushes or some Mac Prep and prime! I think you should totally give these a try, Because in my opinion it’s totally worth it! Also these eyeshadows are affordable!
Rachel N.
San Diego , CA
This is decent for the price. The colors do blend well but there is a lot of fallout so do your eyeshadow before your face when u use this. I wish this pallets had more variety in color but I knew exactly what I was buying . The colors do blend well and are decently pigmented.
Jaclyn R.
Los Angeles
I just recently threw this product away. Mostly because I really didn’t use it very often but also because I found them very hard to blend. They seemed to almost brush off if I blended. Maybe I was doing the application incorrectly. I did love the price though!
Alice L.
El Paso, TX
Gave this as a Christmas present and swatched when she received it and the pigmentation was pretty good for the super affordable price these run at! Only gave it four stars because I haven’t actually tried them on myself but the swatches were pretty good!
Danielle T.
Farmington
These pallets remind me so much of the morphe pallets but they are a little cheaper! Although, their just as good! They don’t last as long but you can create great looks with just one pallet. For the price and quality I would recommend
Tamirria S.
Red Oak, TX
Although this pallet has a good basic color range, several of them were chalky and none of them pigmented. In fact, some of the colors required several applications to show which caused a textured- like buildup on the eyelid.  I tried with several different brush brands (including theirs) and it was a no-go every time.
For the price, this is an okay pallet. And I only recommend it for very, very subtle or understated looks.
Danielle A.
Ok while I like BH a lot. This product did nothing for me. It was difficult to apply because it isn’t as pigmented as I would like. I had to do the most to apply. This was one of the first eyeshadow palettes I purchased when I became interested in makeup and it was cool to practice but now it isn’t really practical for my everyday use because it’s hard for me to manipulate it as I’m still learning to do makeup. Also the blacks aren’t truly black !
Loana R.
Miami,FL
I bought this thinking that it had some matte eyeshadow but they are all metallic and soft shimmers, but however is a beautiful palette and has a lot of different and shiny colors, know I use it almost always. I highly recommend it if you are looking for a bright color palette.
Opal M.
South Euclid, OH
At first I really loved this product, but I've come to realize that it's really only a few shades that I really use. I almost never use the right side of the palette because smokey eye looks are not my personal day-to-day. I've also found that these shadows pale in comparison to the newer neutral palette that Coastal Scents recently brought out. Would not b likely to repurchase.
Frances L.
Robstown, TX
Is this on the bh cosmetics website?
Sara C.
Kittanning, PA
Is that eyeshadow chalky at all? Also how much does it cost?
Esme M.
Is it worth it? How is the pigmentation? Do they last at all?
Sin M.
Bronx, NY
How is the pigmentation?
Madeline M.
Do you really think it's a dupe for the naked palette?