BY BH COSMETICS

With 28 highly pigmented colors in the Essential Eyes 28 Color Eye shadow Palette from BH Cosmetics, you'll be able to get a fully customized look for any occasion. The colors are buildable and blend able, clinically tested, non-irritating and allergy tested. Known for brilliantly pigmented colors and high quality ingredients that last all day, BH cosmetics is a worldwide makeup brand that creates quality cosmetics at affordable prices.

Buy on Amazon
  • "I am so in love with bh cosmetics right now these amazingly beautifully pigmented pallets are so versatile and long lasting. beautiful array of colors to create many different looks from day to night., smooth creamy buttery powder shadows with minimal fall out I'm so in awe I can't believe how large the pans are I'm one happy girl I purchased five pallets " in 67 reviews
  • "BHCosmetics is such an affordable brand that makes awesome makeup! The colors are so neutral and beautiful!" in 32 reviews
  • "Great Price , Great Product. Great pigmentation! I use this palette for all my natural looks. Recommend to all beginners ! " in 8 reviews
Kat P.
Minneapolis, MN
I only recently discovered BH Cosmetics and wasn't even on the site for make up but for their brushes, which are amazing quality for the price btw. The site has a free shipping after 45 dollars deal so I went ahead and bought eyeshadow palettes to get to that point. I would consider this palette my absolute favorite in my collection so far and I don't even use eye make up often!
Andrea B.
Chicago
I love this BH cosmetics palette, especially for my lid, when I want something glittery! These eyeshadows work best with water sprayed on the brushes or some Mac Prep and prime! I think you should totally give these a try, Because in my opinion it’s totally worth it! Also these eyeshadows are affordable!
Jaclyn R.
Los Angeles
I just recently threw this product away. Mostly because I really didn’t use it very often but also because I found them very hard to blend. They seemed to almost brush off if I blended. Maybe I was doing the application incorrectly. I did love the price though!
Alice L.
El Paso, TX
Gave this as a Christmas present and swatched when she received it and the pigmentation was pretty good for the super affordable price these run at! Only gave it four stars because I haven’t actually tried them on myself but the swatches were pretty good!
Lillian A.
when wet, the pigmentation that the shadows have are incredible!!! they are easy to use, and you honestly can use your fingers for these shadows. It lives up to its name, as your everyday looks can be done using this palette
Danielle A.
Ok while I like BH a lot. This product did nothing for me. It was difficult to apply because it isn’t as pigmented as I would like. I had to do the most to apply. This was one of the first eyeshadow palettes I purchased when I became interested in makeup and it was cool to practice but now it isn’t really practical for my everyday use because it’s hard for me to manipulate it as I’m still learning to do makeup. Also the blacks aren’t truly black !
Kaitlyn R.
This is a great beginner palette. It is a good palette for the price, but many of the colors are so similar and there are a few that just dont blend out or have much pigment.
Tosha T.
Kershaw, SC
Bh cosmetics did not come to play. This palette is gorgeous! I love that it includes cool toned neutrals as well as warmer tones. It's highly pigmented and blends out beautifully!
Abigail E.
For the price and hoe many shadows you get it’s super nice. Amazing for beginners that are just playing around or practicing. The packaging is a little kiddish but other that that it’s good. Can be super messy because of all the kickback. The pigment is not super pigmented but definitely buildable.
Greys R.
Otis, OR
I was a little disappointed in this palette. I believed since it said essentials hat it would have all the shade you need for your basic eye looks. But it really doesn't have that most of these shadows are shimmer and the rest are satins no mattes. No crease colors. Just kind of blahhhh
Frances L.
Robstown, TX
Is this on the bh cosmetics website?
Sara C.
Kittanning, PA
Is that eyeshadow chalky at all? Also how much does it cost?
Esmeralda M.
Fallbrook , CA
Is it worth it? How is the pigmentation? Do they last at all?
Sin M.
Bronx, NY
How is the pigmentation?
Madeline M.
Do you really think it's a dupe for the naked palette?