BY BH COSMETICS

With 28 highly pigmented colors in the Essential Eyes 28 Color Eye shadow Palette from BH Cosmetics, you'll be able to get a fully customized look for any occasion. The colors are buildable and blend able, clinically tested, non-irritating and allergy tested. Known for brilliantly pigmented colors and high quality ingredients that last all day, BH cosmetics is a worldwide makeup brand that creates quality cosmetics at affordable prices.

Buy on Amazon
Cendy M.
Cendy M.
Los Angeles , CA
This palette is a must have, especially if your just beginning with makeup. It's very neutral and you can create a very soft eye look or a more dramatic smokey eye look. The only thing is this palette is all shimmers and no mattes. You will need to use another eyeshadow palette or eyeshadow to create a transition on the crease to the shimmer on the lid. Overall BH Cosmetics makes amazing products for a very affordable price.
Crystal O.
Crystal O.
Lakewood, WA
I love love love bh cosmetics shadows. this palette is amazing. the colors go on super pigmented and they also shade well too. this palette in specific is perfect for fall and i love the shadowing. all bh shadows are amazing and i own almost all of them. i will own all of them when i can. the prices are unbeatable and they go on so well. if i could get more for free id be in pure heaven these are the shadows i use the most.
Lexus J.
Lexus J.
Nacogdoches , TX
A gorgeous palette! I really like BH cosmetics not only because they're cruelty free and affordable, but because the quality is great! These eye shadows are very pigmented and there's so many color combinations and looks to create with these beautiful colors. You can do a natural look or a wild night out, the possibilities are endless with this fantastic palette!
Molly S.
Molly S.
Y'all I've had this less than a week and I'm already obsessed. I paid $15 for this, and it's honestly worth more than that! It goes so well with my light eyes, my friends' darker eyes and every skin tone I've applied it on. My only thing is that I would definitely use primer with these shadows! Otherwise you have to layer a ton!
Hayley R.
Hayley R.
Marquette
For the price this is a great palette. The shades are all really creamy and swatch incredibly well, they aren't however as pigmented on the eyes when you use a brush, so I found you have to use your finger tip for it to show up well. I got this on BH cosmetics site for 8$ and for this palette I would say it's worth it
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
E Liverpool, OH
Not bad but not amazing. This was a palette I got when I was first starting out years ago. I'm sure their formula has probably changed since I got mine, and it wasn't bad when I got mine, but I've since discovered way better, less chalky shadows.
This is a good palette for starters and really great for the price
Anstiss E.
Anstiss E.
Davis, CA
Love this palette! The price is unbeatable and there's an amazing variety of colors, perfect for creating a million different looks. The colors are not super pigmented so they do require a little bit of work but overall a great product for an awesome price.
Stephanie O.
Stephanie O.
One of my best friends bought me this for christmas, and I have to say I am in love! Not only is it affordable, but the pigment!!!!! Plus it blends so well with my brushes, it does have some kick back, but overall I love it, its a great neutral palette!
Cha H.
Cha H.
Marshall, MN
The price is great for this palette. The palette is very shimmery it does not have a lot of matte shades. You can create very natural eye make up looks with this. This palette is really good for the people who are actually just starting with make up.
Rebekah H.
Rebekah H.
Mandeville, LA
Not too bad especially if you are just starting out with makeup and you need some decent quality shadows for a good price. A little chalky at times, but still workable, especially with a primer. Their customer service needs a touch of work however.
Frances L.
Frances L.
Robstown, TX
Is this on the bh cosmetics website?
Sin M.
Sin M.
Bronx, NY
How is the pigmentation?
Sara C.
Sara C.
Creekside, PA
Is that eyeshadow chalky at all? Also how much does it cost?
Esme M.
Esme M.
Is it worth it? How is the pigmentation? Do they last at all?
Christie D.
Christie D.
Saint Peter, MN
Where can you get this palette from?