• BH Cosmetics Essential Brush Set BH Cosmetics Eye Essential 7 Piece Brush Set
  • BH Cosmetics Essential Brush Set Eye Essential 7 Piece Brush Set
  • BH Cosmetics Essential Brush Set BH Cosmetics Eye Essential 7 Piece Brush Set

BY BH COSMETICS

Descriptions:

Achieve a flawless makeup application with the Face Essential 5 Piece Brush Set from BH Cosmetics. The set comes with 5 professional quality and versatile brushes for applying face makeup. Includes a powder brush, duo fiber brush, contour brush, foundation brush and a concealer brush. Known for brilliantly pigmented colors and high quality ingredients that last all day, BH cosmetics is a worldwide makeup brand that creates quality cosmetics at affordable prices.

BH Cosmetics Essential Brush Set

Start your review of BH Cosmetics Essential Brush Set!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I love these brushes! Their 01 brush, which I think is their big fluffy blending brush, is really scratchy on my eyelid and a bit too big, but it's wonderful to apply my highlight and contour! The second brush is too big for my eyes which is a bummer, but it does pack on color really well. The 03 is really soft, but almost a bit too soft since it doesn't really pack on color very well, but I do love it for setting my eyes with eyeshadows that are a bit powdery since it picks up powder very well. I love the 04 brush for doing a really soft cut crease and it's so multi-purpose. I use it to sometimes cut my crease, or to blend out harsh edges, and even to sometimes sweep color under my eyes for a really smoky effect! I love the pencil brush as well. It's a bit stiff so be careful around the eyes, but it's very precise and applies color pretty well. I love using the 06 brush for my gel eyeliners and the 07 doesn't get much use for me, but I do like it for applying brow pomade for a softer brow look." in 16 reviews
laura a.
Jersey City, NJ
Grabbed this in a pinch when I forgot brushes at home during a work trip. They aren’t the most incredible - they shed every so slightly, the ferrule is a bit loose, even right out of the box, and even though the bristles are soft, it’s clear they are a little plastic-y. However, they did the job and I still reach for them when my go to brushes are dirty. I use the flat foundation brush to apply face masks and it’s perfect for that!
Karolina R.
Palatine, IL
These brushes are a must have when it comes to cheap at a great quality!! They are super soft, amazing to blend, and are just perfect in their shape and size. They became my daily routine and I will never stop using them. They also work great after being cleaned. Non of mine have broke and I have had them for a 3-4 years now.
Krista G.
Fernley
Purchased at: Sephora
I think this product is amazing I love all of BH cosmetics brushes and I think that they are affordable great price definitely a game changer to my blending technique I would absolutely buy every single brush that they made
KiaSangria93🍷 c.
Bronx
These brushes are essential for a complete eye look! this pcs set comes with everything you need to get the perfect eye shadow look. I find this set to be quite attractive too the  gold accenting the black handles are very chic and fashionable they look gorgeous displayed on my vanity too. looks aside you cannot go wrong with this brush set! I've used these to create a makeup look, This set is very balanced because in my opinion when it comes to eye shadow application you need brushes that are soft and fluffy paired with brushes that are soft yet firm.all of these brushes pick up product beautifully I used Colourpop and BH Cosmetics eyeshadows to create this look.

This set is essential for any makeup kit or young lady just getting into makeup! its also very affordable so you cannot go wrong.
Charrice M.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this brush set. This set comes with 7 eye shadow brushes. You can use them for any eye shadow looks. Each brush is really soft and are great for blending and building up pigment. They’re super affordable and cruelty free. You can buy them on the bh cosmetics website.
angela U.
Peoria
BH Cosmetics brushes are really good beginner brushes to use. I love how they blend. They’re worth the money and last awhile. I have lots of BH brushes and love them. My skin type is dry. I’m very satisfied with them. They’ve lasted me through lots of washes.
Angel L.
Miami Gardens, FL
I love the way these brushes feel against my skin. The bristles are supple and soft. They get just the right amount of product to apply. They come in beautiful colors, and vary in price. Definitely worth the price. And they look beautiful in display too!
Rachel K.
Tampa, FL
This set is a great quality brush set without the huge price tag! This also would make a great gift for someone starting out with makeup or want to upgrade their brush set
Olivia R.
Hialeah, FL
I love BH Cosmetics! They sell great products at such an affordable price. These brushes worked very well! I use it every time I do my makeup. The brushes are very soft and easy to clean. The brush also do not intake the product you grab. I know this because all the brushes are barely every stained with foundation, contour, bronzer or blush. I will say one of my brushes became detached from the handle after a while. However, I also beat the crap out of my face with that brush...so it could have been an user issue.
Ashley M.
Amsterdam , NY
I just got mines in the mail and haven’t been able to play with all of them but so far they are very soft and easy to use. I have not put down the eyebrow brush since I got this set of brushes . I would most definitely repurchase if I needed to. Very nice quality.
Allison R.
How much does this set cost?
Dina G.
Are these brushes soft? And how to they hold up after washing?
Yesenia G.
Snow Hill , NC
Are these good quality? I don't want any that shed or are too harsh or too flexible.

Target