BY BH COSMETICS

Enhance and complement your natural eye color with the Enhancing Eyes eye shadow set from BH Cosmetics. with 12 expertly picked coordinating eye shadows, you'll be able to create the look that will make your eyes pop. The colors can be worn alone or layered for a flawless look. Known for brilliantly pigmented colors and high quality ingredients that last all day, BH cosmetics is a worldwide makeup brand that creates quality cosmetics at affordable prices. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "AMAZING PRODUCT and great quality not to mention it lasts a long time 10/10 love this product! I always buy this product!" in 4 reviews
Cheyenne H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
This isn’t the actual bh cosmetics eyeshadow I’ve used but the option to add the 28 color neutral palette and other palettes I’ve used by them wasn’t there. I really love how pigmented this eyeshadow brand is overall. For the cost, you can’t beat it.
Emily M.
Newport
Bh is a great dupe for a lot of higher end palettes . There pigment is awesome they are inexpensive and there shadows last forever . If you are a beginner I recommend them . Even if you love different shades they have them as well .
Trinity S.
Elko, NV
I love the enhancing eyes palette for brown eyes! There are so many beautiful purples and jewel tones that just make my brow eyes pop! I use this palette almost everyday when I just want something quick and easy to enhance the eyes
Geovana R.
Glendale , AZ
I have try this is have a great amount of shades it super affordable and the shadows are great super smooth I got mine off there website they are pigmented and long lasting I would definitely buy again
Jametra T.
Bh cosmetics has such beautiful and pigmented eyeshadow palettes. I love how they blend very well and their shimmers are pretty as well they never disappoint me.
Skye T.
Another amazing beauty steal to add to your arsenal! I have auburn eyes and these colors compliment them perfectly. I can go as natural or as complex as I want and they blend beautifully. The colors are really pigmented. The only complaint is that they are a little small. The trays are narrow and my brushes drag into the bordering colors. It's not so bad that I hate it, but it is slightly annoying at times. Overall, great bargain!
Sandra C.
San Tan Vly, AZ
I LOVE this pallet! I used it for my wedding. The colors are easy to blend, and can go with any outfit. The right colors brought out my hazel eyes naturally and beautifully. The compact size makes it easy to travel with. The mirror in the pallet was a perfect t side to use when there was no mirror to use. I can't what to buy another product from BH Cosmetics. Saving Tips: Use Swagbucks or Ebates when ordering to get cash back!
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
I had a few Amazon gift cards, and I was curious to see what BH Cosmetics has. A bunch of my friends had recommended BH Cosmetics because they're good quality but you can buy it cheap. The pigments are very pretty and shimmery shiny looking. I love how they last and look and I'm definitely going to buy other colors in this palette for brown eyes and green.
Diamond B.
Ocala
A little disappointed with this product by bh!
Never thought I'd ever have the chance to say this
But this product was just not my favorite I disliked it so much I gave it to my mother whom also disliked it.
Formula was just not the greatest !
Fall out was indescribable
And pigmentation was beyond pitiful
Katina L.
Lake Charles, LA
This was my first time trying this brand and while the palette is pretty to look at, the eyeshadow is chalky, very hard to apply, doesn't blend well at all, isn't very pigmented, and I don't recommend wasting your money on this palette at all. It also breaks easily and has a lot of fall out.