BY BH COSMETICS

This BH Cosmetics makeup brush set features plush face and eye brushes with matching bristles and handles. Synthetic brushes are cruelty free. Convenient carrying case snaps closed, making it perfect for travel. Includes: deluxe fan brush, powder brush, angled blush brush, classic foundation brush, tapered shadow blending brush, classic shadow brush, small smudge brush, angled shadow brush, flat eyeliner brush, lip brush, tapered eyeliner brush & case Size: Onesize. Color: Multicolor. Gender: Female. see more...

Kay P.
Youngsville, NC
These brushes are excellent I got them last summer and they are still holding up. The casing is pretty and a plus. They do not shed and they are easy to clean I would most definitely recommend them especially if you are looking for brushes that are inexpensive I would buy them again 💕* I would add my foundation brushes buy they need to be washed*
Raven M.
I’m obsessed with these brushes and how great and affordable they are. I got these a couple of months ago and have been using them like crazy ever since. I hate when some brushes feel prickly it almost makes me feel a bit itchy, but I never have that problem with these brushes. They are soft and I have an easy time applying eyeshadow or highlighter using them. I think the holder it comes in is such a bonus for when I’m traveling I can scoop up the brushes I want to use and go about my business. I want more!
Ana T.
Brooklyn
These were one of the first sets I bought in BH. I love this set so much. Good value and very easy to use. To keep my bristles soft I use Dr. Bronner's 18-in-1 Hemp Almond Pure Castile Soap to clean them. For everyone who needs a soap that’s the soap to go. & these brushes get super soft with it
Teresa M.
DAVISON, MI
Love these brushes! I got them on sale for only $15. The fan brush is much larger and fuller than I expected. They're extremely soft, and apply makeup very well. I'd say these could possibly be a Luxie dupe! I haven't lost any bristles yet either. Excellent quality. The cylinder brush holder is also excellent quality. The only downside to this set is they are much smaller than I expected - handle wise. Although the actual bristle part of the brushes are very full and soft. Also, I wish the set had come with more facial brushes for applying foundation and such. There's only 1 giant fan brush, angled brush, powder brush and flat foundation brush. I also wish it would have included more shadow brushes besides the #5. Possibly some similar to that brush to help blend and apply shadows. The other small brushes would be more ideal for packing on shadows or using for liner/lipstick, so it only really included 1 brush for shadow. Regardless, still a really nice set for the price. The quality is great, the brushes are really soft and apply product well. I just would have liked to see the handles being a bit longer - but I guess the short handles does make it easy to work with and great for traveling. It's also a bit hard to store the fan brush inside the case, especially without disfiguring the bristles. I would have most likely rated 5 stars if there would have been multiple shadow brushes. Or even if it was a bit larger instead of being minis. An excellent set for just about anyone! Way better quality than I imagined.
Rachelle C.
Midland, MI
I absolutely love this makeup brush set. Amazing quality for the price point and comparable to higher end makeup brushes. The brushes are so soft and there is a variety of different brushes in the set. I would definitely recommend this to others, it would make the perfect gift!
Mary-Catherine M.
Good for the price, would reccomend to a friends who are starting out with makeup. I have fair, combination skin. Great for beginner's but not as high quality as other brands. Cheap in price but not cheaply made. I use them everyday and feel they work well.
Nikki L.
Love all bh cosmetic brushes. I own three of their sets and they are all amazing. No shedding or anything. I’ve had my oldest set for over 6 years and it is still doing great. Bristles are extremely soft and they do a great job at blending in makeup.
Kaylynn C.
Elkhorn, WI
The only thing I'm not the biggest fan of is the fan brush. It's very big. I still get use out of it, though. The brushes are soft and are very nice quality. I haven't lost a brush hair yet, and I've washed them and used them on a color switch. They work great!
Trenasia B.
Scranton, PA
These brushes are awesome! So pretty, soft, and cruelty free too! I bought mine online from the BH Cosmetics website. They always have sales. I love how the brushes come with a convenient case so you can travel with them, if need be.
Ty ☥.
These brushes are wonderful for makeup artists on a budget. It definitely gets the job done. I use this se everytime I wear makeup. I didn’t take a way a star for construction. The brushes could be more secured. After a while, the brush began to wiggle away from the stem.