BY BH COSMETICS

This BH Cosmetics makeup brush set features plush face and eye brushes with matching bristles and handles. Synthetic brushes are cruelty free. Convenient carrying case snaps closed, making it perfect for travel. Includes: deluxe fan brush, powder brush, angled blush brush, classic foundation brush, tapered shadow blending brush, classic shadow brush, small smudge brush, angled shadow brush, flat eyeliner brush, lip brush, tapered eyeliner brush & case Size: Onesize. Color: Multicolor. Gender: Female. see more...

Kay P.
Youngsville, NC
These brushes are excellent I got them last summer and they are still holding up. The casing is pretty and a plus. They do not shed and they are easy to clean I would most definitely recommend them especially if you are looking for brushes that are inexpensive I would buy them again 💕* I would add my foundation brushes buy they need to be washed*
Raven M.
I’m obsessed with these brushes and how great and affordable they are. I got these a couple of months ago and have been using them like crazy ever since. I hate when some brushes feel prickly it almost makes me feel a bit itchy, but I never have that problem with these brushes. They are soft and I have an easy time applying eyeshadow or highlighter using them. I think the holder it comes in is such a bonus for when I’m traveling I can scoop up the brushes I want to use and go about my business. I want more!
Daniella d.
Miami Fl
Very affordable and soft brushes! These are the best and I use them every day. A very nice variety and are very pretty. I would highly recommend because of the price and how well they work
Teresa M.
DAVISON, MI
Love these brushes! I got them on sale for only $15. The fan brush is much larger and fuller than I expected. They're extremely soft, and apply makeup very well. I'd say these could possibly be a Luxie dupe! I haven't lost any bristles yet either. Excellent quality. The cylinder brush holder is also excellent quality. The only downside to this set is they are much smaller than I expected - handle wise. Although the actual bristle part of the brushes are very full and soft. Also, I wish the set had come with more facial brushes for applying foundation and such. There's only 1 giant fan brush, angled brush, powder brush and flat foundation brush. I also wish it would have included more shadow brushes besides the #5. Possibly some similar to that brush to help blend and apply shadows. The other small brushes would be more ideal for packing on shadows or using for liner/lipstick, so it only really included 1 brush for shadow. Regardless, still a really nice set for the price. The quality is great, the brushes are really soft and apply product well. I just would have liked to see the handles being a bit longer - but I guess the short handles does make it easy to work with and great for traveling. It's also a bit hard to store the fan brush inside the case, especially without disfiguring the bristles. I would have most likely rated 5 stars if there would have been multiple shadow brushes. Or even if it was a bit larger instead of being minis. An excellent set for just about anyone! Way better quality than I imagined.
Trenasia B.
Scranton, PA
These brushes are awesome! So pretty, soft, and cruelty free too! I bought mine online from the BH Cosmetics website. They always have sales. I love how the brushes come with a convenient case so you can travel with them, if need be.
Melissa S.
Euless, TX
These brushes are great for the price 22 dollars at kohls. I like that it came in a cylinder type container that holds the brushes. The bristles could be softer.
Stay flawless my fellow beauties
Ty R.
indianapolis
They’re stylish, thick brushes. I love the feel and the aesthetic of the big handles and it makes it easier to control your movement. They are affordable and I’m considering buying some more.
Andrea G.
Clemmons
In love with the travel case! The brushes are soft and blend amazingly. I've had them for over a year now and they work just as great as they did when they were brand new. Definitely a great go to if on a budget but you want an amazing brush set.
Rebecca P.
South Euclid, OH
Love these brushes these are super affordable amazingly soft for the price and work so well!! The case that they come with is super cute and can be used as 2 brush holders if you need it lol
Tardysha W.
Cleveland
Love this brush set! Brushed are really soft and have not shed at all after a month of using them. Nice variety of brushes for the price.