BY BH COSMETICS

Megan V.
I love these brushes! I got them a couple years ago as a Christmas present and have used them ever since. They are soft and do a great job of applying my makeup evenly. I have washed them on numerous occasions and they have lasted for a good while!
Shawna B.
New Boston , OH
I love these brushes they are super affordable and work great. I will always get my brushes from bh cosmetics from now on. They are amazing.
Karla P.
Norcross , GA
I recently got a bh cosmetics brush set. I had never purchased any stuff from them but the brushes worked amazing and blended really good
Sofia S.
Me gusta mucho este set de brochas, es económico y tiene lo necesario para realizar un Makeup muy natural. Sin embargo, es necesario utilizar más brochas para maquillaje más profesional. Las cerdas son suaves y agarran suficiente producto. El estuche es perfecto para llevar de viaje.
Philly M.
As a beginner in make up, finding great quality brushes and also at an affordable price...i've never been happier! They are super soft and beautiful too! But what I love the most is that it came with a travel pouch which is sooo convenient. The pouch has a flap that covers the brushes that keeps any excess product from dirtying up your bag or any other items when traveling. Its soo light weight and small I love it!