BeautyFaceFace MakeupBH Cosmetics
Diamond Dazzlers Loose Foil Pigment

BH Cosmetics Diamond Dazzlers Loose Foil Pigment

What it is: Bring bling to eyes with Diamond Dazzlers Loose Foil Pigment, high-performance glitter powders that produce maximum impact.What else you need to know: High-shine foil effect Can be layered with cream and powder products to give multi-dimensional look Specially coated pigments give brilliant light reflection and a dazzling effect to eye

This loose foil pigment is so beautiful but idk how to apply it can someone help?
Start your review of BH Cosmetics Diamond Dazzlers Loose Foil Pigment!
Shannon B.
Kansas City, MO
I love this loose pigment so much! So great for the perfect glam look! Definitely worth the buy!! I have all of the shades!
Veronica  F.
Baltimore, MD
BH Cosmetics Diamond Dazzlers Loose Foil Pigment uploaded by Veronica  F.
This glitter is sooooo pretty I jus love how it shimmers. Definitely a good purchase
Tiyana H.
Alexandria, VA
I love this loose foil Dazzler!!! I am not a fan of glittery products on my eyes but this can be smudged or tapped in and a little goes a long way!!! There is no need for glue to apply this and the mess is minimal. I would recommend this product as it is very affordable as well as a perfect addition to any highlighted eye looks. BH Cosmetics Diamond Dazzlers Loose Foil Pigment
Heidi H.
N Hollywood, CA
BH Cosmetics Diamond Dazzlers Loose Foil Pigment uploaded by Heidi H.
These are so pretty!!! They are gorgeous and can be applied in so many different ways to give you different textures. I love the color payoff and the shimmer.
Reina V.
Gaithersburg, MD
BH Cosmetics Diamond Dazzlers Loose Foil Pigment uploaded by Reina V.
Radiant: I love a good gold bling and that is what this BH Cosmetics Diamond Dazzlers Loose Foil Pigment did! OMG ladies! This beautiful loose foil pigment can be used in multiple different ways. I have used it to do Halo looks and I have used it by itself and both look AMAZING! (halo eyes, glimmering cat eyes, super bright inner corners for a nice pop!, or even a nice Smokey eyeshadow!) You don’t need a tacky base for this to stick but to get that maximum shine, I have used a wet brush or a silicone paddle brush or your fancy finger. These are beautiful! These pigments give you a brilliant light reflecting and dazzling effect to all your eye looks! I 10000% recommend these BH Cosmetics Diamond Dazzlers Loose Foil Pigment!
Veronica  F.
Baltimore, MD
BH Cosmetics Diamond Dazzlers Loose Foil Pigment uploaded by Veronica  F.
I simply love gold everything and this gold glitter is gorgeous. Sweet buy I’m telling u guys
Roxyy Q.
Buffalo, NY
These are amazing! The pigment is soooo good. They’re pretty easy to use. I think your finger works best with these. They’re so affordable which I love as well. I think these are a good staple to have in your collection.
Jassmine  P.
Saint Louis, MO
Hello sparkles!!! I wasn’t expecting to be this blown away. I was expecting a light glittery look but this stuff packed a massive punch and brought out my eyes for my Valentine’s Day look. I hate that it’s not on there site any more but if you see it anywhere. Get it!!
Carolyn P.
Louisville, KY
I own several of these loose foil pigments and they are all gorgeous colors! The pigmentation is amazing and they apply very easily using glitter glue. They also last all day.
Carolyn P.
Louisville, KY
These loose foils are so gorgeous! I own several colors and they are so pigmented and last all day. They also apply easily on glitter glue.