BH Cosmetics Deluxe Makeup Brush Set 10 pcs uploaded by Raja S.BH Cosmetics Deluxe Makeup Brush Set 10 pcs uploaded by Jessica B.BH Cosmetics Deluxe Makeup Brush Set 10 pcs uploaded by Jessica B.

BY BH COSMETICS

This 10pc Deluxe Brush set comes in a professional zip-up black pouch. Convenient and practical, this set can be thrown in a purse on-the-go. This brush set includes a Powder Brush, Foundation Brush, Smudge brush, Blush Brush, Lip Brush, Eyebrow Brush, Pointed Eye Liner Brush, and Mascara Brush! Each cruelty-free brush has a gloss black aluminum handle, comes with Birch wood dimensions and a brush length of 8 inches. The brush also contains cruelty-free hair fibers from Goat/Pony/Sable/Taklon Ferrule. Apply makeup like a pro with these superior brushes- allowing you to apply an even application of color pigment every time!

Chelen F.
Tx
Nice brushes, they’re really good and they apply very good the product in your face , it’s a great value and the price it’s fine , I bought it in their store online. Am very satisfied 💗💗💗
Agnes L.
Atlanta , GA
When I was looking for some new makeup brushes a friend of mine said she's used BH cosmetics and loved them for the price and quality. I ordered them online since their not available in stores. I got a 14 piece set with a purple carrying case. I absolutely love them!! They hold onto product very well and are beautiful. The bristles are very soft and do not fall out whatsoever. For the price and quality, I would highly recommend BH cosmetic
Chloe P.
Northville , MI
OK this is not the exact brush at that I did get but I did get something along the lines of this and I love it there brushes are amazing I have a few videos on my YouTube channel of me reviewing them because I review them all the time just because I love them so much they are amazing so soft so perfect and if you want to go check out my YouTube videos go ahead and see how amazing they are cosmetics brushes are
Kryssie H.
Atlanta, GA
These brushes were a great price and were very nice looking. My main issue with them was fallout, the bristles of the brushes shed so much and left pieces in my foundation, I hate when that happens and I wouldn't expect that from BH because they usually have very good quality items.
Anya O.
These brushes are of decent quality for the price. Their not the best brushes I've ever used but would be really good for beginners just starting out. I would wait or the site to have a sale. Every month or so they do a 33% off of the entire site (minus any special makeup, like the Carli Baibel Collab), and the brushes are almost always included in that sale.
Maddie F.
BH Cosmetics is so awesome and way affordable! These brushes are a must-have addition to your makeup brushes. They're soft and help you blend easily and they're just the best Brushes I have! (Granted, the only other brushes I do have are Elf brushes, so I guess that's not saying a lot, but they are REALLY high quality, especially for the price).
Mai T.
These brushes are pretty good for their price. The wooden handles caught my attention, because Ive been loving that style in brushes. They're soft, not really dense but it's there's no fallout for me. I've washed them a couple times and haven't had any problems.
Sierra W.
N Chesterfld, VA
Love Love Love these brushes!!!!! Ive had mine for a while now and just recently opened them up to use them. The bamboo and black combination make them stunning. They are gentle on the skin and do not shed the least little bit♡ Worth every penny!!
Candice C.
Dallas, TX
Great quality brushes!! Very affordable. I use these everyday on myself and they are extremely soft! I'm satisfied with my purchase. I will definitely recommend this product to everyone. I will definitely be purchasing this product again.
Charlee A.
These brushes are so good and affordable they last a long time they don't make your makeup look splotchy and they are really soft I have just about every set of brushes from them and they have lasted me almost two years I love them
Valentina M.
România Comuna Marginea Județul Suceava strada Pomohacenilor numărul 2222
Are these brushes expensive?
Brittney C.
How do these compare to luxie (I'm prettty sure that's the name of the company lol all their stuff is pink) brushes?
Can I have a free Sample