BH Cosmetics Deluxe Makeup Brush Set 10 pcs

This 10pc Deluxe Brush set comes in a professional zip-up black pouch. Convenient and practical, this set can be thrown in a purse on-the-go. This brush set includes a Powder Brush, Foundation Brush, Smudge brush, Blush Brush, Lip Brush, Eyebrow Brush, Pointed Eye Liner Brush, and Mascara Brush! Each cruelty-free brush has a gloss black aluminum handle, comes with Birch wood dimensions and a brush length of 8 inches. The brush also contains cruelty-free hair fibers from Goat/Pony/Sable/Taklon Ferrule. Apply makeup like a pro with these superior brushes- allowing you to apply an even application of color pigment every time!

Necesito saber si estas brochas son buenas para difuminar las sombras? ?
How are theses brushes? Do they hold up?
How do these compare to luxie (I'm prettty sure that's the name of the company lol all their stuff is pink) brushes?
Start your review of BH Cosmetics Deluxe Makeup Brush Set 10 pcs!
Charlee A.
These brushes are so good and affordable they last a long time they don't make your makeup look splotchy and they are really soft I have just about every set of brushes from them and they have lasted me almost two years I love them
Chelen F.
Tx
Nice brushes, they’re really good and they apply very good the product in your face , it’s a great value and the price it’s fine , I bought it in their store online. Am very satisfied 💗💗💗
Kryssie H.
Decatur, GA
These brushes were a great price and were very nice looking. My main issue with them was fallout, the bristles of the brushes shed so much and left pieces in my foundation, I hate when that happens and I wouldn't expect that from BH because they usually have very good quality items.
Sarah  T.
Forrest City, AR
Bh has really stepped up! These brushes are beautiful and feel amazing. I have oily skin and these brushes apply my makeup beautifully. Worth every dime. Buy ladies!
Chloe P.
Northville, MI
OK this is not the exact brush at that I did get but I did get something along the lines of this and I love it there brushes are amazing I have a few videos on my YouTube channel of me reviewing them because I review them all the time just because I love them so much they are amazing so soft so perfect and if you want to go check out my YouTube videos go ahead and see how amazing they are cosmetics brushes are
Glendaly  M.
That’s brushes are amazing !!! For blending your foundation, for countering, for everything! Definitely recommend it
Artliz C.
Laredo, TX
Bh cosmetics has great brushes and eyeshadow palettes! The brushes are soft and great for blending.
Aaliyah M.
Baltimore, MD
Love their brushes. They are affordable, I love finding brushes that are affordable. I must say, I am impressed with BH Cosmetics.
Vanessa M.
BH cosmetics brushes are very versatile and great quality for the price. The brushes are cheap but not cheap quality. Def work just as well as others and you can use them for many tasks. Like powder and contour etc.
Raiza R.
Southbridge, MA
These brushes for the price point are pretty good not much fall out of the hairs on the brushes they’re affordable yet it’s good