BY BH COSMETICS

Descriptions:

The Deluxe Foundation Brush is thicker and fuller than other brushes and allows for an even application liquid and cream concealers for a beautiful and natural finish.

Alyssa M.
I seriously love BH cosmetic brushes they are very well made I have had my BH Cosmetics brushes for over I think 8 months now they do not shed they do not break their very sturdy and I always get lots of compliments on these when I post photos on Instagram of them these are some of the most gorgeous brushes at an affordable price.
melanie n.
San Juan, TX
Now I know this is a foundation brush but girl I use other brushes to buff out my foundation. But I use this brush to apply mud masks and to apply the glam glow mask because I lost the spatula. But I like that the bristles on the brush don't fall easily and it's quite soft.
Jacquelin F.
Barksdale AFB , LA
I really like this brush as well as the other brushes I have purchased from this company. I love how affordable yet high quality their products are. I have always had a great experience with this company and I would definitely recommend them to my friends and family.
Iris F.
I have almost every brush from BH! Their brushes are soo affordable and durable! I have 2 foundation brushes 1 as back up but I've had them for soo long and I'm still with the first one! Applies my foundation evenly and smoothly
Taylor W.
BH cosmetics is one of my favorite brands for sure! I love this brush so inexpensive like all the products they have! It's firm but yet sooo soft and makes for a great brush to apply concealer! Works amazing!
Madii C.
Brooklyn, NY
I absolutely love this product . Bh cosmetics brushes are bomb , easy to clean , easy to work with and gets the job done flawlessly . They are definitely an amazing inexpensive brand and I always go back for more and more makeup . I love them
Raquel L.
Stanford, IL
I have to say WOW! BH Cosmetics is so cheap but their products are absolutely stunning. Their brushes are so soft and pick up product so well ans the blending is amazing!!!!!
MacKenzie L.
Reno, NV
I used bh cosmetics when I first started getting into makeup. Even now, all these later, I still buy their brushes! Good quality and affordable especially for MUAs who need multiples!
Angela c.
Benton harbor , MI
This foundation brush is amazing I love how it applies my makeup I also use it to put on masks and stuff it's such a good buy love bh cosmetics everything that I've purchased with them has me pleased
Alondra M.
This brush gets the work done. The bristles are firm but at the same time they're soft that allow me to distribute my foundation without leaving streaks.