BY BH COSMETICS

Whether you want to be the star of the party or just look your best BH Cosmetics Dark Rose Combo Palette contains twelve eye shadows, three blush shades and black liquid liner to provide endless possibilities of color combinations for every occasion. Look and feel gorgeous with the help of BH Cosmetics; known for brilliantly pigmented colors and high quality ingredients that last all day. Known for its signature eyeshadow palettes, BH Cosmetics is a worldwide makeup brand that creates quality cosmetics at affordable prices.

• I have never seen this one before is it old or new?1 Answers
Maggie F.
Portsmouth, OH
I love BH cosmetics. They were one of my very favorite cosmetics companies I love how they are very affordable. They have great sales specials and quick shipping. I have ordered from them probably 10 times and everything I purchased has been amazing
Crayoff F.
This palette is discontinued but I hope it makes a comeback.  It is just the prettiest thing, the eyeliner that comes with is so good.  The packaging is to die for and you can do a full face, eyes and contour with it.  I bought the matching matte lipstick in Dark Rose also, please bring it back BH or relaunch a vampier Dark Rose 2.0
Andrea B.
Los Angeles, CA
Some of the eyeshadows in this pallet are alright, you'd need to build with some of them , the blushes are amazing though, the pallet is pretty affordable, I'd recommend d this palette to whom want to experiment with different colors they aren't usually used to like purples.
Amanda R.
Dearing, GA
I love the colors in this palette, however I was a little disappointed in the payoff. I felt you had to really build up the colors to get the full effect of the colors. Other than that it is a great and affordable palette.
Sophia L.
the colors on these palettes are beautiful! so creamy and pigmented. they are also super bright and vibrant which is a plus! i have told all my friends about this palette and they love it as well! super good buy!
Jazzmine P.
San Diego
Love this eye shadow palette. Great colors and a good balance of shimmer and matte shadows. I wish they sold them in stores so I wouldn't have to order online. Other than that it's a great value for the price.
Alyssa L.
These shadows are so pigmented I fell in love when I swatched them. This was a limited edition palette from my understanding, but if they ever bring it back I recommend you buy it. It's great for fall & winter time especially because of all the colors, but you can definitely pull this off in the spring & summer as well. It's travel friendly. The packaging is sturdy and gorgeous. It comes with three blushes as well.
Rachael D.
Very pretty palette with a nice variety of colors. It has options for both a day and night look. The pigmentation isn't the best I've ever seen but it is decent considering how inexpensive the palette it. I would recommend buying.
Cynthia S.
Harmony , FL
The packaging looked so cool that's the main reason I purchased this palette but I did really like the eyeliner that came with it. The shadows are pretty plus affordable
Amanda W.
Monument, CO
Okay pigmentation, fall out Central but a petty palette over all. Loved the liner it came with though! Packaging wasn't the best, why such a big package?
Shahad A.
Andover, Minnesota
I have never seen this one before is it old or new?