BY BH COSMETICS

The BH Cosmetic Creme Luxe Lipstick moisturizes lips while adding a pop of color!

• Are these lipsticks good? I have the bh matte color lock ...1 Answers
  • I struggle to find a creamy lipstick that doesn't dry out...3 Answers
  • Ohh la la! I really like this color. Is it as rich and vi...1 Answers
BH Cosmetics Creme Luxe Lipstick
  • "I absolutely love this color. I am not big on reds or pinks. It is smooth and creamy. I don't use it as much now that BH has the matte line out, but I know I will venture back to it. Good quality compared to the expensive ones. " in 42 reviews
  • "This is my new favorite lipstick by far!! I've been using this product since I received it 3 days ago and I absolutely adore the shade and the feel. These lipsticks are so creamy and moisturizing it's hard not to love them. BH Cosmetics offers them at such an affordable price it would be crazy not to try them out. I am very impressed with the quality of this product and I will always recommend this to friends. " in 10 reviews
  • "By far my favorite red lipstick! The shade is perfect and long lasting. It doesn't dry out lips either." in 7 reviews
Tara C.
Clemmons, NC
Review for: Red Truffle more...
I have heard so many raves about BH's lippies that I decided to try one. Maybe I picked the wrong one for me but I do not like this lipstick. First of all, Red Truffle looks MUCH redder online but in actuality it's got A LOT of brown in it. Too brown for me. So that was a disappointment but hey, ya can't win 'em all. I decided I would try it on anyway and of course, the color was much different that I expected when I bought it but exactly what I expected when I saw it in real life. The pigment is amazing despite me being disappointed about the color. The smell..it smells like modeling clay. It also tastes horrible. I mean, I know it would be an extra cost and more work to flavor lippies like bananas and whipped cream but geez, can we do SOMETHING because this is honestly gross to keep having to taste on my lips and smell all day. It also GOES ON like play-doh..it's just disturbing. I really can't get past any of that when there are better options for the price. I am going to pass this along to someone else. I gave it one star for the price although it's still, imo, not worth it and one star because BH Cosmetics are cruelty-free.
Maya A.
Franklin, VT
Review for: Toasted, Charmed, Berry Bite more...
I love creamy lipsticks because they keep my lips moist. These also wear pretty long for how creamy the formula is. The color is so opaque at one swipe and the cap stays on, so it’s a good lipstick to keep in your bag. The bottom part is also actual lipstick, so these take extra long to go through plus the packaging is A+. I love seeing what lipstick I have without needing to uncap them all.
Devonne J.
Fort Dix, NJ
Review for: Tea Time more...
Just want to start by saying i own this in two other colors as well. The feeling of this on your lips is great especially for the low price. The color! From tea time, which is a soft pink to berry bite which is a very pigmented purple, i always get compliments and it feels great to say I got them for less than $5 each. I think that’s why i Love BH Cosmetics so much, low cost, good quality. These are my go to for a short night out. Even though they don’t have a transfer proof option like other lipsticks for this product, the colors are so creamy and pigmented, they do pretty well for at least 3-4 hours with some eating and drinking. I would definitely recommend and say give it a go, you have nothing to lose but a few dollars
Brooke G.
Union Grove
Review for: Moody Merlot more...
These are wonderful lipsticks. They are not glossy and they are not matte. They do not dry down and do transfer onto things, so throw it in your purse if your going on a night out. The colors are beautiful, then do not bleed and last for longer than you would expect for a lipstick. Well worth the try and the small amount of money you will pay.
Nesa W.
Hoquiam
I recently bought 2 Creme Luxe Lipsticks by BH Cosmetics in the shades Charmed and Berry Bite. I haven't been wearing lipstick for very long, so I dont have many to compare these too. With that said I think they are nice lipsticks. They do what they are supposed to, they are well pigmented, the are nice and creamy. I give them 👍👍
Heather A.
Euless
Silky, creamy application, doesn't feel drying on the lips at all. Pigmentation is very rich as well. This is a standard lipstick that doesn't dry down like most lipsticks this day and age, so after eating drinking, etc. it will need touched up or reapplied.
Veronica Z.
Pharr, TX
Review for: Tea Time, Charmed more...
I bought these lipsticks in the shades Charmed & Tea Time they are both very similar in the color I like the simple design for the lipstick I think it’s pretty it’s very very creamish which I didn’t like but I would still buy more !  BH Cosmetics Creme Luxe Lipstick  I would recommend them they aren’t bad at all :)
Aresia R.
San Marcos, TX
I have a hard time finding lipstick that actually stays on my super soft lips. The colors are great, the formula is smooth and not harsh at all! The price is definitely worth it.
Jennifer L.
Phillipsburg, NJ
Review for: Toasted more...
The color toasted was beautiful! The lipstick made my lips feel hydrated. I did not like packaging, it looks cheap, but it’s still a good product. This was my first lipstick that I bought from them. I would definitely repurchased this lipstick. The only reason I’m giving this review a 3 start rating is because it was not long lasting, but the color was still beautiful.
Brett K.
Arlington, MA
Review for: Charmed more...
I purchased these lipsticks on sale for $2 (pretty sure they’re still on sale) and oh. my. god. They’re so pigmented, such beautiful shades, and so affordable. Easy to apply, very creamy, doesn’t smell like much but it doesn’t smell bad. Not transfer proof, but longer wearing than regular lipstick!
Ashley K.
Warner Robins, GA
I struggle to find a creamy lipstick that doesn't dry out my lips. My skin tone is funny as well. Any thoughts?
Aysha n.
Kissimmee, FL
I would love to try this product cant someone tell me if its matte
LiLi B.
Tulsa, OK
Are these lipsticks good? I have the bh matte color lock lipsticks but i want to try these.
Mallory B.
Ohh la la! I really like this color. Is it as rich and vivid as it looks? Where did you purchase yours from?
Holly K.
Albany, NY
How is the all-day hold on this? I love not having to worry about re-applying.