BY BH COSMETICS

Nancy S.
Philadelphia, PA
I was so impressed with this palette. I don't really watch her on YouTube but I was watching my girl Melissa Autry and she was reviewing it and I loved the colors in it. I ordered it from Ulta and I couldn't believe how affordable it was for such a pretty palette. I love the eyeshadow colors. They are really pigmented. The highlighter colors are gorgeous. The quality is great and definitely just as good as highend palettes I have used.
Alena F.
Columbia , TN
I mainly bought this palette because I saw someone swatch the colors and I was obsessed with the pink color in the top row. Some of the eyeshadows are kind of chalky and not very pigmented but that is okay. I love that is has a range of highlight colors for different occasions and skin tones. The highlighters are extremely pigmented and so are the shimmery shadows. For the price, you can't go wrong with this palette. I definitely recommend it! It's awesome.
Kalyn S.
Hampton, VA
I don't even know where to begin with this palette!
It's my go to palette for so many different reasons. You can get so many different looks out of here: natural or glam. The bronzers and highlights can be used as shadows and vise versa. The palette is absolutely beautiful!!

Amazing quality for very low price.
Madison L.
American Fork, UT
This palette is one of the best quality, and affordable palettes that I own. The colors blend together to create stunning looks. The pigmentation is incredible. I feel that everyone should have this palette. Ulta sells it for $14.50 and it is really hard to beat the price and the quality!
Q N.
Brooklyn Park, MN
HIGHLY recommend for many reasons! i got the 14 color palette  as a birthday gift from a good friend and this is the palette ive been wanting for AGES and its super amazing!

1. pigmentation is great!! the mattes arent chalky and really easy to blend. the shimmers are super shimmery and adds a great pop to any look youre doing

2. highlighters work great as eyeshadows! i can only use the first two colors because im quite pale but the last two highlight shades make great eyeshadows.

overall this is great palette and 100% worth buying!
Madyson P.
By far one of my all time favorite inexpensive palettes! I purchased mine during BH Cosmetics summer sale paying only $12, I definitely consider that a steal! The eye shadows are easy to blend and are very pigmented. I use it for both a simple look and flashy look, although highlighter are obviously intended for your cheekbone, however I also use it for a base when going for a more flashy look. If you struggle to come up with a look, there are several examples on Pinterest, Carli's youtube channel and the BH Cosmetics website.
Alyssa G.
I originally bought this just to support Carli, a youtube I love watching, and I am so happy that I did. It was so inexpensive for 14 shadows! (I only paid $12.50) It's perfect for creating so many different looks, from day to night looks....it is easy to blend and build up color. And it's a perfect size to take anywhere. All in all, Carli did a fantastic job picking out the palette.
Becky W.
Winter Spgs, FL
This palette is my favorite palette from 2016. Every time I traveled, this was the only palette I took with me. It has a mixture of shadows and highlighters. The highlighters can be used on both the face and the eyes. You can currently purchase this palette through BH Cosmetic's online, Ulta online, and in certain Ulta stores. I highly recommend this palette. It will become a staple in your collection.
Rae C.
This is my favorite BH Cosmetics palette. It has some beautiful neutral and gold colors. You can use both dry and wet. On my skin tone I tend to use them wet to show up better. Usually, I just spray a little setting spray on my makeup brush before use. Great for those on a budget, especially when BH has an online sell. They do have a bit of fallout though, so if you hate that beware. Personally, I do not mind it much.
Tatianna J.
I have the deluxe version and it is my favorite eyeshadow palette in my collection. I absolutely adore the colors and the highlighters are SUPER pigmented. They are blinding. The eye shadows are also pigmented and you can create so many looks. The packaging is beautiful and on top of that it comes with a huge mirror!! I recommend 100%! My new favorite palette!
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?