BY BH COSMETICS

lindsey s.
I have used up almost every single colour in this palette besides the darkest highlighter (hit pan) and the two similar eyeshadows. I've started using the darkest highlighter as an eyeshadow every day. The matte shadows are a little powdery and prone to fallout, so using these colours I prefer to do my eyes first and face makeup after to prevent ruining my foundation. The pinker tones in this palette lend it to be a similar alternative in colour family to the Naked 3 and the price is unbeatable. Looking forward to buying the updated expanded palette!
Alanis L.
Louisa, VA
Seen this palette at Ulta while Black Friday shopping and decided to wait to get it. Around Christmas they had a sale and I said whatever! And got it!!! this is my Favorite eyeshadow and highlight palette!!!!! I use it nearly every time I do my makeup!!!! I love all the eyeshadow colors, the only ones that I don't use are the darker ones, but other than that this palette is a godsend! High recommend this palette and BH cosmetics!!!!!!!!!!
Brittany M.
Cookeville
This palette is one of my absolute favorites. It's creamy pigmented Shadows glide on wonderfully and blend perfectly to whatever look you're trying to achieve. You never have to switch from palette to palette with this product. You can achieve Great Looks using just the Carli Bybel. The highlighters are so shiny they brighten your face with just a tad. It does not take much on your cheekbones nose brow bone and above your lip to glow all day!
I_AM_PEPPER ..
This product was a major steel especially for its cost this product is definitely good for all shades of skin tone I am a definite chocolatedrop and was very very excited and happy when I did purchase this palette and to find that it was a perfect match for my dark skin tone this is a must in your makeup collection
Jenna Z.
I'm really loving this palette! The shadows are really pigmented and buttery, just really good quality for the price. The only thing I would have to say is that they are a little bit powdery, but that's not a big deal in my opinion. The highlighters are also gorgeous, but do sink into your pores a little. Overall, it's a really great palette, and I would recommend it.
Gabrielle A.
This is a palette from the gods! First of all the price is amazing, $14! All of the eyeshadows and highlighters are super creamy and pigmented. And when you wet your brush and dip into the shimmer shades you get amazing payoff. This palette is amazing for people with blue eyes, it really makes them pop! Also there are highlighters for every skin tone. The second highlighter from the right is a dupe for Becca Opal (which is one of my favorites)! You need this in your life!
gizell m.
Laredo, TX
I bought this palette about half a year ago i still use it till this day its my first eyeshadow palette actually, i love that it includes all these beautiful colors you can create soft looks or dramatic looks it includes great transition colors and highlighters which is my favorite part i mean what palette includes a variety of beautiful amazing easy to blend quality eyeshadows and on top of that 4 blinding highlighters come on man carli definetly killed it i rate this palette 5 stars she did a great job and the price its just super inexpensive this palette should be $30 but our girl hooked us up with
ℳeghan P.
Wartburg, TN
This palette is nice for every day. The colors are not too intimidating and I have found that I always enjoy the looks I create using this. These shadows aren't too pigmented so you don't deposit too much product at once. They build up and blend nicely. As for the highlighters in this palette, I prefer highlighters with no glitter/shimmer but these are still nice and the shimmer in them is not too overbearing. Lastly, there's a color for every skin tone in the highlights but darker skin tones may not see much use out of several of the shadows.
Emily K.
Moorhead, MN
this is my all time favorite makeup item in my collection. The shadows are pigmented and totally gorgeous!! They all blend beautifully. I also really like wetting my brush and dipping into the shimmers because it just gives an extra little pop. The HIGHLIGHTERS.... girl. Crazy beautiful for the low price point. I use the two darkest for body highlight and on my eyes. WILL repurchase, and will definitely be exploring BH cosmetics now.
Kera G.
This Carly Bybel pallet is my holy grail not only are the highlighters so versatile but they're so refined that you get no glitter fall out and it appears as a wet slick highlight. the eyeshadows are pigmented and blend so well! I meaaaan the price point is even better, it's sold on BH cosmetics but this is a limited edition pallet so it will be pulled off the website. she is coming out with a pallet that is Deluxe Edition that will be around for about a year and you have to get your hands on it !!!!
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?