BY BH COSMETICS

Aireana S.
Racine, WI
For only $14 I ordered this from ultas website.i most say for only that much this pallet is AMAZING ūüėć

4 highlighters and 10 eye shadows. I think the shadows are a nice doop for the morphe 35o pallet

The highlighters are amazing, I use the light pinky purple one. The others I haven't used yet but their more for highlighting your contour

I would highly recommend getting this it's so worth the money and the product is really nice
Yocelyn T.
I ordered this as soon as it went on sale at ULTA and it was almost sold out at that point. I follow Carli on social media so I was super excited to try her product and support her. When I received the package it was so
Beautiful. I was surprised to see how soft and creamy the shadows are. The colors are so pigmented and beautiful. They are not so easy to Blend but they definitely do. The highlight and bronzer are amazing. I am proud of my purchase and it was worth it.
Fiercemf ..
Frederick
Found this in my local Ulta months ago and was like whatttttt??? BH was one of the first brands I ever tried because it was super inexpensive and the colors looked so bright so to find my girl Carli B aka the original Fashion Bybel in Ulta was so awesome. Now when it comes to the performance I think a good base/primer can turn this baby around in a good way! I always use P. Louise base and you don‚Äôt need to set it ūüĒ•
Bianca A.
Pharr, TX
I just bought this palette today and it is the best ever! I know I'm going to use it more often that I use my Naked 2 which is so much more expensive. The highlighters are awesome and so glittery. The eyeshadows are very pigmented and simple beautiful. I'm so in love with this palette I'm definitely going to recommend it to my friends. It makes a great gift, it's very affordable and overall awesome! Buy it!!!
MELISSA J.
I hate this palette and that's saying a lot because I'm a palette junkie. Aside from the highlighters, nothing in this palette looks good on me. It's pigmented but if you're looking to create a full look with a single palette you can't get that here. The color choices are just weird. I thought it was gorgeous online but in person it just doesn't go together. It's a shame because I love Carli and BH Cosmetics.
Hannah R.
Bloomington, IN
This is a beautiful palette. First of all, the packaging is so pretty and unique. The palette has a magnetic closure and a good sized mirror which is really convenient. The shadows are extremely pigmented. I've read some reviews where people claimed to have palettes with bad pigmentation. I truly believe that those palettes are duds and came from bad batches. Therefore, if this happens to you, return it and get a new one. The shadows are seriously so pigmented on mine that I have to use a light hand. They also blend like a dream. The palette has a nice range of mattes and shimmers. The colors are perfect for anyone who loves warm, fall shades (me!!!). Let's not forget the four huge highlighters on the last row! They're beautiful and everyone will have at least one shade that works for their skin tone. The others can be used as eyeshadow. Also, can we talk about the price of this palette? 12 DOLLARS!!! You're getting so much product in this palette for such little amount of money.
Nvs S.
Absolute beautiful palette. I love how affordable it is, and how each color combination compliments the other. I really enjoy how Carli was very creative with the colors that she choose, and the fact that this palette comes with beautiful eye shadow's as well as highlighters for all skin types. I definitely recommend.
Gianella L.
Franklin, TN
I own her very first palette and it was such a beautiful combination of colors. Perfect for everyday makeup, natural, casual! So when I saw this I definitely wanted to get my hands on it. I did a look for my makeup page using just the palette and the outcome was beautiful! The colors have good pigment and they’re such beautiful colors. Plus the highlighters are so pretty and buildable to achieve a good, bright glow. I love a blinding highlight all the time so I was able to achieve it with this palette! Definitely a great palette, affordable and worth it!
Alyssa U.
Ishpeming, MI
I bought this palette on an exchange from Ulta. I was so pumped with all the food I had heard about it. I purchased it without swatching any of the shades, my Ulta store didn't have a tester of this palette. When I got home the swatches were gorgeous, very pigmented and smooth. I went to use the shadows on my eyes, and the pigment was gone. I don't know if it was my primer or brushes or the palette itself. The highlighter shades were also way to dark for my very fair skin. Overall the palette is really pretty, it just didn't work out well for me personally.
Alanis L.
Louisa, VA
Seen this palette at Ulta while Black Friday shopping and decided to wait to get it. Around Christmas they had a sale and I said whatever! And got it!!! this is my Favorite eyeshadow and highlight palette!!!!! I use it nearly every time I do my makeup!!!! I love all the eyeshadow colors, the only ones that I don't use are the darker ones, but other than that this palette is a godsend! High recommend this palette and BH cosmetics!!!!!!!!!!
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?