BY BH COSMETICS

Paige R.
Contoocook, NH
This palette is Pretty good and I liked all the colors my eye color is a blue green teal and the price of it was very reasonable and it blends out nicely but there is quite a heavy fallout and I probably wouldn't buy it again because I don't usually use it much because I don't use nude shade much but if you love a dark nude smokey kind of eye look you would love this palette. The highlighters in the palette are actually pretty pigmented but I recommend wetting the brush before dipping into the highlighters to make it more blinding. I use the highlighters on my lid most times.
Courtney G.
New Orleans, LA
This palette is AMAZING! The colors are incredibly pigmented, there is some fallout but what palette doesn't have that? This seems perfect for travel and can be used on a daily basis. The price point is very affordable especially for how many eyeshadows and highlighters you're getting in one. The highlighters really shocked me because I didn't expect them to be blinding. I had never tried a Bh cosmetics palette before thus but I was pleasantly surprised.
Lexi M.
I love the colors in this pallet! For a more natural look I love it. I paid only $14.50 and that is the best price ever in my opinion for a pallete and highlighter trio! It is very pigmented. The second I got this in the mail I opened it and swatched it. It was amazing! I think one thing I do not like is the fact that little bits fall off. But it doesn't bother me because I do my eyeshadow before my foundation! ☺ I do suggest using a primer to. The shimmery shades work better then the matte ones.
Montana O.
Mooresville , NC
BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Edition 21 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette This is he Deluxe Edition to the original BH Cosmetics and Carli Bybel collaboration. This eyeshadow and highlighter palette has even more eyeshadow shades and and a couple more highlighter shades. It does also have the original shades from the first palette she same out with. The colors in this palette are just beautiful and have amazing quality. The highlighter shades are amazing as well and fit so many different skin tones. They blend beautifully and aren’t to chunky like some highlighters can be. They will definitely give you that blinding glow that you want. You can also tone it down as well to make it more subtle. They eyeshadows blend beautifully on the eyes with little or no fallout. I like to use a brush to apply the shades. The shimmer are super pigmented on their on but even more if you use a setting spray or fix+ on your eyeshadow brush and then apply. You can still purchase this palette online at BH Cosmetics website and online and in some stores at Ulta. I believe I paid between 16 and 20 dollars which is a great price especially for how amazing the product is. The packaging is to die for. It has a marble finish to the inside and is very sturdy so it would be great to travel with. You get 15 eyeshadow shades worth different finishes and 6 highlighter shades that can also be used for eyeshadows if you wanted too. Highly recommend this product to everyone. It’s such a great palette with amazing quality. You won’t be disappointed at all. Go get yours today. If you purchase at Ulta then you get points for your purchase which after a while can be used to purchase other products in the future. Go get goes today!
Natalie K.
Admittedly I was skeptical about this palette but believe it or not, I LOVE IT. There is a highlighter shade for every skintone and the ones that are too dark for me work amazing as shadows! this is one of those palettes that i cannot stop swatching. The pigmentation is so rich and buttery to the touch as well. While the shimmers steal the show in my opinion, the matte shades are still very pretty and blendable. Worth every penny. Buy itm buy it now.
Rachel M.
South Bend, IN
I recently bought this palette and was pleasantly surprised! There was a gorgeous selection of shades to choose from, mostly varying gold tones! The palette also offers the option of shimmery shades or matte ones! Not only are they beautiful, but they are lightweight and silky to the touch! It is also cruelty free😊 If you are looking for a beautiful summer palette this is it ladies!
Allison G.
Albany, GA
I am actually leaving this review for the deluxe edition of this palette which has the same shades with a few more added in. This eyeshadow palette was 19.99. I think it goes back up to 29.99 soon, but I would have paid even more than that for it. The colors are beautiful, You can create natural looks and smoky looks. The palette includes 2 blush shades and 4 highlight shades (all of which can also be used as eyeshadow.) The palette also includes a pretty good mirror.
Ashley W.
Waukegan, IL
I am in love with this palette! I almost bought one initially after swatching at Ulta, but hesitated because I wanted to look at online reviews first. It was the last one they had, and I immediately regretted not buying it! I had to wait a few months when thankfully they restocked this palette. I grabbed it finally and I'm so happy I got it! The colours are beautiful and pigmented. My absolute favourite thing about this pallete, though, are the highlighters. They are amazing. I can't believe how affordable this pallete was. I highly recommend it if you are looking for pretty eyeshadows, amazing highlighters, and an affordable palette!
Daisy R.
Los Angeles, CA
I have been wanting this palette for a long time but whenever i went to ULTA they were always sold out. But yesterday i had the chance to buy it and i was so excited to finally have it. I wanted to buy it because it was a collaboration with Carli Bybel. I absolutely love this palette it has a mixture of matte and shimmer eyeshadows which i love, and it has 4 different and pigmented highlighters, i tried them today and i love how they looked on my skin!!!!!
Tiffany T.
Beaver, OH
BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Edition 21 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette is GORGEOUS! The 10 eye shadow colors are natural, pigmented, & stay put. There's a mix of matte & shimmer to create the perfect look. The 4 highlighter shades are incredible. The darker shades work great as a bronzer. The entire palette feels buttery soft and applies great. Very small amount of kick up.
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?