BY BH COSMETICS

Nadine I.
Staten Island
My #1 palette to use for either everyday or for glam looks. I bought it from BH cosmetics and I have used it since the day I got it in the mail. The highlighters are out of this world they are blinding!!! The eyeshadows have great pigment as well and the color selection is beautiful. Carli did an amazing job with this palette and so did BH.
Desiree G.
Colton, CA
I absolutely love this pallet, I was very hesitant at first but it was so cheap I thought hey why not? It's is so creamy and blednable very easy to apply. It has eyeshadow on the top and highlights on the bottom which are so stunning. You can create so many evrey day basic looks with this pallet, definitely a good go too everyday pallet.
Chloe D.
Lowell, NC
I love this palette! It’s very affordable I think I only paid like $22 for this and it comes with a lot. The eyeshadows are amazing, but my favorite part about this palette is the highlighters. They are so pigmented and every time I wear them I get a compliment. They don’t show texture like some do but you still get that perfect glow
Nadine I.
Staten Island, NY
Yes yes yes a million times yes! These shades are stunning, easy to apply and beautifully pigmented for the price. Bh cosmetics always kills it with their shadow formula, but the highlighters are what really blow me away here..the most metallic wet looking highlight powders I have EVER seen. This is a staple in everyone’s collection
Destiny W.
West Jefferson
THIS PALETTE IS A M A Z I N G !!!!!! This was my first “higher end” makeup palette. I got it during a sale on BH cosmetics. And I love it. It stays on very well and the colors are definitely pigmented. The packaging itself is so adorable and the highlighters are beautiful. This is a pretty inexpensive palette for the amount you get. I would definitely recommend this palette to anyone!
Crystal G.
USA
This was my first purchase from BH Cosmetics, along with a brush set, and I really have enjoyed this palette so much!! You can get mant vesatile looks out of one palette and it is mature skin friendly! Im almost 40!! It is such a beautiful palette ladies!! And the highlighters are beautiful as well!! Shiny like a diamond!!
Catherine R.
Flushing, NY
Aspire to Inspire 💫 This gorgeous palette by @carlibel has eyeshadows and highlighters in buttery, blendable formulas with staying power. I looooove this palette which was gifted to me by @ohdarling_beauty, it’s beautiful and it doesn’t hurt that it matches my office 😍 I’m all about pretty packaging and quality products 🙌🏻
Arielle M.
Ypsilanti, MI
I liked this palette but I don't feel the colors were pigmented enough for me. I feel like every time I blended the shadows it would disappear. I thought this color scheme was great and this would be a nice palette for someone who doesn't mind a sheerer wash of color. This also cracked really easily when I dropped it.
megan l.
Pigmentation is strong for such an affordable palette. This is the very first palette i purchased when it first came out and still today I use the highlighters everyday almost. They are so beautiful on the skin. The colors are flattering on any skin tone and I love the neutral look it can create. I love this palette so much I bought one for my mom this Christmas. The only downside I would say is that I am not a fan of bronzers with glitter or shimmer in them so I don't use those as bronzers but they are beautiful on the eyes. (that's the only reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5) Colors last all day and the pigmentation stays!
Katelyn C.
Memphis, TN
I love this palette so much! It has all of the colors that I typically reach for and you can make so many different looks with it. The price is actually reasonable and you can easily purchase it at ulta! The pigmentation of the product is great and super easy to work with!! I also love how the highlighters in the palette are useable
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?