BY BH COSMETICS

Pragati L.
I am in love love love with BH Cosmetics. This was my first purchase from BH cosmetics but my experience was unbelievable. Because of the pricing i never thought that these products will be outstanding.
This palette is miracle. Highlighter are so pigmented. I am in love with it. I bought this from BH Cosmetics online for $15.99 and few more products as they had 30% discount going on. The eyeshadows has good colors shimmery and matte both. They blend well and smooth. I have dark eyelids but the colors suited well.
Gabby V.
Spanish Fork, UT
Where do I even start. I have had this palette now for about three months. I have used it every single day since I purchased it. This palette is such a great value. I bought it at my local Ulta store for like $10 (such a deal). Now the two darker highlight shades are definitely something I can't use as a highlight because I am lighter skin toned, however they still work as an eye shadow. The colors are so pigmented and blend so easily. The quality of the shadows and the highlight for that price can't be beat. I love that I have both in one palette. Makes it so easy for traveling. I hope that they will always have this palette available. I highly recommend for anyone who wants to try a palette but doesn't want to spend the money on an Naked palette. I will be buying again.
Alexis C.
Cincinnati, OH
Okay so I am a HUGE Carli Bybel fan so of course I had to purchase the BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Edition 21 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette! This palette is seriously EVERYTHING! I got it for like $12 at Ulta using some points & a gift card I had from Christmas and I use this palette religiously! I not only use it for my eyes but also for countour and highlight! The colors are beautiful an creamy and SO pigmented! She definitely created a beautiful palette. And the packaging is stunning!
Christine N.
This neutral palette has 21 shades of eyeshadows and highlighters and includes both cool (pink and mauve) and warm (peach and bronze) shades.

The highlighters can also be used as eyeshadows and I would say they are actually better suited as eyeshadows than highlighters. When used as highlighters, I found they emphasized texture too much. That said, there are six highlighters in this palette that run from white to dark so there is a shade for every skin tone.

I find the pigment and longevity to be lacking compared to my high end palettes. That said, the shadows not being pigmented make this a very beginner friendly and blendable palette (and the perfect palette for a teenager or anyone just getting into makeup. I find it very easy to create every day looks with this and think it would be especially great for bridal party or prom work given the soft romantic color scheme. There is also very little fall-out or kick up. The packaging and layout is beautiful with the marble interior and mirror. This is a solid palette for its price.
Emiley H.
Delray Beach, FL
I'm obsessed with this palette. I always buy new palettes to switch it up and just test other brands. However, this palette is AMAZING and it's my THIRD time buying it since it's release this year.

Pros:
-highly pigmented
-inexpensive (14.50$)
-matte and metallic eyeshadows
-highlighting shades that allow you to contour and highlight
-easily accessible at Ulta

Cons:
-it's often sold out at Ulta
-slightly bulky for travel and storage

Overall, this is a staple in my cosmetic collection. I love its range of colors that suit all eye colors and skin types. So many different looks you can create!
Jeneschya S.
Haverhill, MA
Amazing! Amazing palette. Very pigmented, I have dark brown eyes and I mostly reach for neutral or natural colors. The perfect palette. I am a first time user of this product. I would most definitely love to buy again but I’m afraid it will soon be discontinued which makes me sad since it’s a perfect palette for anyone. Purchase it while you can.
Alicia B.
I absolutely love this palette! This particular one is no longer available, but I ordered one before they stopped selling it when the deluxe Carli Bybel palette came out. I'm not the biggest fan of BH eyeshadows, they're really hit or miss. Some of the other YouTube colabs were fails for me. This palette is EVERYTHING!!!  This is my go to day to day palette. Love the eye colors and the 2 lightest shades of highlighters are my absolute FAVORITE or any I've ever used! The pigment on eyeshadow is wonderful and the highlight is so finely milled, not a chunky glittery highlight. Thats what I look for! When I run out, I will be purchasing the Deluxe palette.
VANESSA M.
This palette gets 5 stars due to the fact that the highlight shades in this palette are some of the best! I am obsessed with how beautifully the highlights apply (wet or dry) they just melt into the skin, which gives such a beautiful sheen like glow that can be seen a mile up the road. Every shade of highlight can work on every one and you can overlap the highlighters without getting a "chalky" or "gritty" look on the skin. Now the eyeshadows are.. very simple. Perfect for the "no make up make up" look, or for the minimalistic gals. The quality of the shadows are nice for the price and blend nicely. I use the shadows when I'm rushing or just wanting to add a slight "pop" to my eyes. But I personally enjoy more intense and warmer shades on my eyes.. Although they are beautiful shades!

Misty J.
Orange, VA
The Carli Bybel is amazing!! The quality is amazing!! The pricing is amazing!! Swatches like a dream!! I ordered 2 of these palettes from BH Cosmetics during one of their amazing sales!! Which they have ALL THE TIME!! Which makes their already amazing prices even more amazing!! I would Mos def recommend this palette and I ALWAYS recommend BH Cosmetics!!
Maia S.
the formula is amazing on all these colors. super creamy and blendable and pigmented. nothing is chunky and glittery, but more of a wet, metallic look. my only problem was just that I thought the colors were a bit lighter (from pictures) than they were, so i can only use the lightest highlighter on the face (and it's still pushing it on the dark side). but they do make beautiful metallic eye shadows, so I get use out of all of them anyway, and they'd be lovely on darker skin tones.
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?