BY BH COSMETICS

Sophia A.
Overall, this is a fantastic product. I use this for my everyday look. I'm not really into color when it cones to eyeshadow (i prefer natural shades), but the purple tones are a great way to introduce some color into your look. And OMG THE HIGHLIGHTERS!!! BEST EVER. Seriously I feel in love with the third shade, the perfect highlight for my skin tone. I seriously appreciate that Carli made a product that was universal to everyone.
My only complaint is that the shadows are powdery so they rub away easily but their very blend able and with a good eye primer, they should be fine.
For the price and how freaking amazing the highlighters are, 5 stars.

I've hit pan on some shadows so deff need to get a new palette soon!
Toria H.
Orlando, FL
This was one of my first purchases at BH cosmetics. This palette is so beautiful...the color scheme and packaging are so beautiful. If you love golds, rose golds and plums you will love this. I also think the highlights are amazing too. I actually have a more tan/caramel complexion and I still find use of every color. I do wish the dark brown was a bit deeper so i could really smoke out my eyes. I use this palette on everyone and it works on multiple skin tones. The pigmentation is amazing and soo smooth. The shimmer shades are crazy pigmented and for even more pigment set your brush. Over all o love this palette I'm hoping i cam find more so I can buy a few more before they are discontinued. This is the perfect palette to travel with you can create so many looks with this and it is just easy to travel with .
Alejandra O.
East Los Angeles
Love these palettes. They are very pigmented and easy to blend on the eyelid. I use this product almost everyday. she made the best palette bh cosmetics can have
Miranda M.
Alabaster, AL
BH Cosmetics has been a hit or miss brand for me. The baked eyeshadows, for example, I do NOT like. This palette, however is on  different level. I would have happily bought this palette for the highlighters alone because HOLY PIGMENTATION! You will blind someone coming around the corner with those and they are great wearable colors. And of course, it's BH Cosmetics so it's super affordable. They do a great job with keeping price points on collab items low, unlike a lot of companies who feel the need to jack them up. If you get one palette from BH Cosmetics, in my opinion it should be this one!
Kristen m.
For the price point this is a great palette! The colors are stunning and you can create both daytime and nighttime looks. The one thing that dissapointed me was the pigmentation. When swatching the colors on my hand the color payoff was incredible, but when applying it to my eyes i notice that some colors barely show up. I started spraying my brush with fix plus and it helped tremendously! The colors blend easily and last all day! The highlighters, however, are super pigmented and give a great glow to my skin. I do really like using this palette and have found a way that it works great for me.
Laura K.
Phoenix, AZ
Oh my land! This palette is PERFECTION! The colors are SO stunning, the formula SO buttery, and the mirror is HUGE! If I only had one eyeshadow palette, this would be it! The highlight colors are just as stunning! Being fair skinned, but living in the deserts of Arizona, the darker highlights help bring a little color to my face where I need it.When I first swatched the colors, I was impressed. When I first dipped my brush in them, I was STUNNED! A light tap was all I needed to get a ton of product! Seriously, I could not believe how little I needed to work to get product on my brush!The mirror... Let me tell you, the mirror on this is the BEST! It is so big! I know, it's just a mirror, but sometimes, a terrible mirror (or no mirror at all) can really ruin an otherwise decent product!
Suga's W.
I'm a beginner at makeup but being honest and sincere I find that the eyeshadow are extremely pigmented and long wearing. The colors are beginner friendly and very beautiful. The setup is easy for beginners because you know all of the colors is the same row go together. There are many transition shades and crease shades too. The highlighters in the palette are beautiful and are very pigmented and blinding. I have a good perception on the palette the highlighters blend in and don't look like I just smeared paint on my face. I LOVE this palette. What makes it even better is that it is so cheap. I was doubtful in the beginning because of the price but when I used the palette the quality was amazing. BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Edition 21 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette
Trinity W.
95843
This palette is amazing! The price is very very good and the shadows blend out amazing and have great pigmentation. The hilighters are very intense and look almost wet on the face. However one down fall is the shadows are pretty powdery and the white hilight is almost blue and there is practically no other hilight that’s light enough for me besides the white and I don’t want an almost blue hilight as it isn’t my cup of tea. I dropped this once while using it and literally the whole thing broke as you can see. so AVOID dropping this the best you can. Besides those few things this palette is absolutely amazing and I recommend it to everyone!
Christine L.
Love this palette! I can do my whole face using this palette- eyeshadow, a little blush, and some highlighter. This palette makes it so much easier to throw a look together in a short amount of time. With so many different colors, I have been able to put together so many different neutral looks!

The shadows are definitely high quality - super pigmented, easy to blend, and just outright beautiful! I have not really had any problems with fall out either, it's seriously a dream palette. I got it based on a recommendation from a friend and now I can't stop recommending it to other people. What makes it even better is that it is so affordable! I bought it with a 20% off coupon on Ulta so if you're looking to save even more, wait for their 20% off (prestige included) coupon!
Pragati L.
I am in love love love with BH Cosmetics. This was my first purchase from BH cosmetics but my experience was unbelievable. Because of the pricing i never thought that these products will be outstanding.
This palette is miracle. Highlighter are so pigmented. I am in love with it. I bought this from BH Cosmetics online for $15.99 and few more products as they had 30% discount going on. The eyeshadows has good colors shimmery and matte both. They blend well and smooth. I have dark eyelids but the colors suited well.
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?