BY BH COSMETICS

Kelsey H.
Blakely
GET IT BEFORE IT IS GONE! Such an amazing, all in one, everyday palette. You’ll find yourself going to it more than you think!! I hate they are getting rid of it.
Alejandra M.
I recently bought this palette at Ulta after months of eyeing it and I thought it was finally time to seal the deal because of the mixed reviews that I've heard and seen. Trying it out for myself and I have to say that this is an absolutely beautiful palette. Especially for anyone who is just starting off with eyeshadow and you want to try out a palette that's super affordable and doesn't have totally crazy shades in it. The eyeshadows are soft and pigmented and my favorite ones are the shimmer shades. Although the highlighters are very sparkly and look kind of glitter chunky, they go on beautifully, my favorite one is the third shade which is the really gold one. I overall see this as a great palette for everyone to have in their collection. I was super impressed that I'm considering gifting someone this palette because they love makeup so much.
Hope B.
This is a beautiful palette that I found at Ulta. I noticed that it was affordable for me and I was excited to try it out. So, I love the pigmentation of these colors and how beautiful they are for everyday looks! I absolutely love the shimmer colors and how they apply to the eyes. I've never had creasing problems with these shadows and how long wearing they are. Also I have been impressed about how buttery they are. 100% recommend.
Mirissa B.
This palette is a great one to have in your collection. It's extremely affordable, (about $15), and has numerous eyeshadows and four highlighters. The highlighters are the reason I was drawn to this palette. I had read many good things about them and it lived up to my expectations. The two deeper, more golden tones are too dark for me but I am very happy with the the two lighter tones. One gives me a pearly pink glow and the other a more golden glow. The color payoff is great and, in my opinion, a contender with ABH glow kits.
The eyeshadows are an extra bonus for me. My favorite are the burgundy and purple shades. They are pigmented and easy to blend.
Natalie R.
San Antonio
I LOVE THIS PALETTE. The highlighter shades are beautiful and the diversity makes it wearable for everyone. The eyeshadows are pigmented and easy to blend out. Also, the color schemes of the palette make it easy to come up with many different types of looks ranging from cut creases, to halo eyes, and even to a simple smokey eye. For buying it from Ulta, $14.99 is so affordable and the quality is amazing. I recommend this brand because their products are amazing and they are on the more affordable side of high end makeup.
Jackie L.
Riverside
the highlighters were honestly my favorite part about this palette. they did break somewhat easily but the colors are very pigmented and i use them on a daily basis
makayla h.
This is my absolutely favorite palette! It’s so easy to work with and it has so many different colors and can create so many different looks! I would recommend this to anyone!
Tasnia I.
Houston , TX
Love love love .it's so pigmented , long-lasting and looks flattering on all skin tone . The color selection is also amazing but some people complain about not having a black shade . I personally think that the dark brown shade instead of black is gorgeous and looks amazing on the eyelid and almost every other palette has black which should be in your collection so it shouldn't be a big deal

Also you can create many looks with this palette and great for everyday and dramatic looks too. I heard that they have a little bit of fallouts but I haven't experienced much so yeah don't know much about it and the highlighters are so bomb !!! This palette is totally worth it specially for the highlighters .
Erica P.
Flemington, NJ
I love carli!!! She has come out with such a great and versatile palette! It is perfect for fall time and really has everything you would need inside one palette!
Lennon C.
I love everything about this pallet. It is beautiful and pigmented. I love the shimmer shades for my eyelids. I blend the darker colors on the outside of my eyes.
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?