BY BH COSMETICS

Jackie L.
Riverside
the highlighters were honestly my favorite part about this palette. they did break somewhat easily but the colors are very pigmented and i use them on a daily basis
Allison W.
Elk Grove , CA
Purchased at: ULTA
Awesome! The colors are very easy to blend and the highlighters are BLINDING!!! Love this pallet! Definitely would be good for beginners to makeup! Love LOVE LOVE!!
makayla h.
This is my absolutely favorite palette! It’s so easy to work with and it has so many different colors and can create so many different looks! I would recommend this to anyone!
Breanna P.
Morrisville , NC
I sweaaar by this! The highlighter in this palette is so bomb and the neutral shadows make for a beautiful everyday look. Not pricey at all and still high quality.
linda p.
Great neutral range for neutral looks. Great starter practice pallet for a great price. Live that ur includes bronzer, highlighter, blush and eyeshadow all in one.
Tasnia I.
Houston , TX
Love love love .it's so pigmented , long-lasting and looks flattering on all skin tone . The color selection is also amazing but some people complain about not having a black shade . I personally think that the dark brown shade instead of black is gorgeous and looks amazing on the eyelid and almost every other palette has black which should be in your collection so it shouldn't be a big deal

Also you can create many looks with this palette and great for everyday and dramatic looks too. I heard that they have a little bit of fallouts but I haven't experienced much so yeah don't know much about it and the highlighters are so bomb !!! This palette is totally worth it specially for the highlighters .
Erica P.
Flemington, NJ
I love carli!!! She has come out with such a great and versatile palette! It is perfect for fall time and really has everything you would need inside one palette!
Lennon C.
I love everything about this pallet. It is beautiful and pigmented. I love the shimmer shades for my eyelids. I blend the darker colors on the outside of my eyes.
Toria H.
Orlando, FL
This was one of my first purchases at BH cosmetics. This palette is so beautiful...the color scheme and packaging are so beautiful. If you love golds, rose golds and plums you will love this. I also think the highlights are amazing too. I actually have a more tan/caramel complexion and I still find use of every color. I do wish the dark brown was a bit deeper so i could really smoke out my eyes. I use this palette on everyone and it works on multiple skin tones. The pigmentation is amazing and soo smooth. The shimmer shades are crazy pigmented and for even more pigment set your brush. Over all o love this palette I'm hoping i cam find more so I can buy a few more before they are discontinued. This is the perfect palette to travel with you can create so many looks with this and it is just easy to travel with .
Sophia A.
Overall, this is a fantastic product. I use this for my everyday look. I'm not really into color when it cones to eyeshadow (i prefer natural shades), but the purple tones are a great way to introduce some color into your look. And OMG THE HIGHLIGHTERS!!! BEST EVER. Seriously I feel in love with the third shade, the perfect highlight for my skin tone. I seriously appreciate that Carli made a product that was universal to everyone.
My only complaint is that the shadows are powdery so they rub away easily but their very blend able and with a good eye primer, they should be fine.
For the price and how freaking amazing the highlighters are, 5 stars.

I've hit pan on some shadows so deff need to get a new palette soon!
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?