BY BH COSMETICS

𝒫𝒶𝓊𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑒 𝒜.
I’m obsessed with this eyeshadow palette!!!! Forst of all, it’s a good value! BH Cosmetics has done it again 24 eyeshadows for only $23! I love the pigmentation so much. I once had Carli’s first version (smaller version) before and I wanted to give this a try. AND I LOVED IT! <3 I love the color palette in this and especially the lightest shade of the HIGHLIGHTER!! OMG🙀🙌🏼 I super recommend this for makeup junkies out there!!! Used Blinding Highlight: BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Edition 21 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette
Erica F.
Las vegas, NV
I am so in love with this pallet ! The pigment, quality, and price are perfect! If you love makeup, if you're bearly getting into it, or even if you feel you don't know what you're doing this is a pallet for everyone! The pigmentation is great and the colors are very blendable. I love that it also comes with a mirror! Even if you feel you can not use the highlighters you can always use them as eye shadows. I love that there is variety for all skin tones whether you want a more natural look or a bolder look. I am just pretty sad that my highlighter broke but I'm very surprised it was only one and I dropped it almost 4-5 feet and I was able to fix it no issue it doesn't look as great but it still works just as great!
Nicolette B.
I own both versions of this palette because I love it so much. The highlights are everything and the shades are perfect for my blue eyes. They blend like heaven I love everything about both palettes!!
Kelsey H.
Blakely
GET IT BEFORE IT IS GONE! Such an amazing, all in one, everyday palette. You’ll find yourself going to it more than you think!! I hate they are getting rid of it.
Mirissa B.
This palette is a great one to have in your collection. It's extremely affordable, (about $15), and has numerous eyeshadows and four highlighters. The highlighters are the reason I was drawn to this palette. I had read many good things about them and it lived up to my expectations. The two deeper, more golden tones are too dark for me but I am very happy with the the two lighter tones. One gives me a pearly pink glow and the other a more golden glow. The color payoff is great and, in my opinion, a contender with ABH glow kits.
The eyeshadows are an extra bonus for me. My favorite are the burgundy and purple shades. They are pigmented and easy to blend.
Alejandra M.
I recently bought this palette at Ulta after months of eyeing it and I thought it was finally time to seal the deal because of the mixed reviews that I've heard and seen. Trying it out for myself and I have to say that this is an absolutely beautiful palette. Especially for anyone who is just starting off with eyeshadow and you want to try out a palette that's super affordable and doesn't have totally crazy shades in it. The eyeshadows are soft and pigmented and my favorite ones are the shimmer shades. Although the highlighters are very sparkly and look kind of glitter chunky, they go on beautifully, my favorite one is the third shade which is the really gold one. I overall see this as a great palette for everyone to have in their collection. I was super impressed that I'm considering gifting someone this palette because they love makeup so much.
Natalie R.
San Antonio
I LOVE THIS PALETTE. The highlighter shades are beautiful and the diversity makes it wearable for everyone. The eyeshadows are pigmented and easy to blend out. Also, the color schemes of the palette make it easy to come up with many different types of looks ranging from cut creases, to halo eyes, and even to a simple smokey eye. For buying it from Ulta, $14.99 is so affordable and the quality is amazing. I recommend this brand because their products are amazing and they are on the more affordable side of high end makeup.
Alexia K.
Fall River, MA
Purchased at: ULTA
Shadows are ok not bad but not great. It’s a palette I ended up giving away because I didn’t use it that much. I’ve used better palettes before but this isn’t awful.
Jackie L.
Riverside
the highlighters were honestly my favorite part about this palette. they did break somewhat easily but the colors are very pigmented and i use them on a daily basis
Allison W.
Elk Grove , CA
Purchased at: ULTA
Awesome! The colors are very easy to blend and the highlighters are BLINDING!!! Love this pallet! Definitely would be good for beginners to makeup! Love LOVE LOVE!!
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?